Jury Deliberations - Official thread NOT GUILTY!

The"official" threads posted during the trial

Moderator: Global Moderator

abbymjgirl

Post by abbymjgirl » Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:13 pm

Of course, Gavin really did make no sense!! As for Janet...well...WHAT A F*CKING LIAR!!! There's no way that a jur could convict Mchael!! the only reasons would be: A blind def-mute...as far as I know, none fills this profile!!

Yup!! Nancy Grace is sure to sh*t her pants when they read the verdict!! I would just like to hear her say, "I was wrong about everything I had said!" (but that stobborn B**ch wouldn't admit to anything) STUPID SHE MAKE ME WANNA :throwup

DirtyDiana87

Post by DirtyDiana87 » Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:16 pm

I watched some of the Court TV coverage throughout the day because CNN and Fox just gave updates throughout the day and lets just say I was not thrilled with some of the things I was hearing. When the verdict comes in I'm going to be watching CNN.

Heather

Thank you so much Pam for my beautiful avatar & Blend!! I love them so much!!

Thank you Sarah for the beautiful blend!!! I LOVE it!!!

abbymjgirl

Post by abbymjgirl » Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:27 pm

^ What kinda stuff was you hearing?? *I can only imagine* :D

Drizzl

Post by Drizzl » Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:45 pm

The madia are not the ones on the jury. They can say whatever they want. anylize all they like and it will have no effect on the ultimate outcome.
\\\\\\\"Through the grace of God, I have been fortunate to have achieved many of my artistic and professional aspirations realized early in my lifetime.\\\\\\\" - Michael Jackson

abbymjgirl

Post by abbymjgirl » Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:55 pm

Ur rite, they can...even if it is trash!!! And it should not have a part in the outcome!!

abbymjgirl

Post by abbymjgirl » Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:01 pm

Originally posted by danaluvsmj
damn still no verdict? It's been three days already. I really don't like this. I have a feeling the jury could be hung.
Hmmm, it could be a hung jury but...I dunno, I really doubt it! I just hope they say INNOCENT!!! That is what America is about: justice!!:D

MICHAEL, I HOPE YOUR BACK IS DOING A LOT BETTER!! :thumbsup

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:06 pm

Closed for today (June 7)

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:34 am

opened

mjwifey3

Post by mjwifey3 » Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:45 am

please let it be today....I have not slept since the jury went for deliberation...if I can't sleep I can only imagine what Michael must be going through....I hope all is well with him and his health.....and I'm glad that his children are with him because they must bring him joy when his world seems darkest......please let it be today!

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:48 am

mystery777 at MJJF

Well this morning TV reports in Spanish tv were very good...
Most of the legal analyst say that they expect an acquittal today.. others expect an acquittal this friday.. other like everybody using the theories of if they take long is because blah blah...
anyway..they show people at the court house..and they interview fans One being a lady that came from Mexico..and left her job to come here.. she is an accountant... and she says she came to SM to support MJ and wait for an acquittal.. they showed a grandmother Clutching a picture of Michael crying.. saying she lives in SM and she knows what MJ means to them and the world... that he should [not] have never been brought to trial... because he is not a criminal..
The reporter said that the fans are arriving each day that passes by the dozens..and that hundreds are waiting the Acquittal of Michael Jackson.....

EuphoricNostalgia

Post by EuphoricNostalgia » Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:50 am

Originally posted by whisper
mystery777 at MJJF

Well this morning TV reports in Spanish tv were very good...
Most of the legal analyst say that they expect an acquittal today.. others expect an acquittal this friday.. other like everybody using the theories of if they take long is because blah blah...
anyway..they show people at the court house..and they interview fans One being a lady that came from Mexico..and left her job to come here.. she is an accountant... and she says she came to SM to support MJ and wait for an acquittal.. they showed a grandmother Clutching a picture of Michael crying.. saying she lives in SM and she knows what MJ means to them and the world... that he should [not] have never been brought to trial... because he is not a criminal..
The reporter said that the fans are arriving each day that passes by the dozens..and that hundreds are waiting the Acquittal of Michael Jackson.....

Oh my gosh, thank you Whisper! This made me feel a lot better... :D
[align=center]Image[/align]

[align=center]Image[/align]

HotMJ!

Post by HotMJ! » Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:52 am

:nonono:

JUROR #2 is the foreman and is approximately Sneddon's age. I have a lot of trouble believing this answer, unless the man hasn't owned a T.V. set for at least a decade:

http://www.mjjforum.com/forums/index.ph ... try1053641
Originally posted by mjsnymph @MJJForum@ June 7 2005, 04:28 PM Post #99

Questionnaire of juror no. 2.. (Jan. 31)

Question 35: How much news have you read or watched about the current criminal case?

Answer: None.

Question 37: Do you know, or have you read, seen, or heard ANYTHING about the publicity regarding the 1993-1994 investigation against Michael Jackson?

Answer: No.

:cryptic

senecajackson

Post by senecajackson » Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:53 am

they showed a grandmother Clutching a picture of Michael crying.. saying she lives in SM and she knows what MJ means to them and the world... that he should [not] have never been brought to trial... because he is not a criminal..

:D Oh that is beautiful! His music touches all walks of life, from all different ages and races! The support is so beautiful! We know he's innocent, all we have to do is wait on that jury's decission.

senecajackson

Post by senecajackson » Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:55 am

Originally posted by HotMJ!
:nonono:

JUROR #2 is the foreman and is approximately Sneddon's age. I have a lot of trouble believing this answer, unless the man hasn't owned a T.V. set for at least a decade:

http://www.mjjforum.com/forums/index.ph ... try1053641

:cryptic

This man must live inside of a cave or something, cause who doesn't know about the 93 incident! :nonono:

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:10 pm

Well according to Trace Gallagher (fox), jurors are "well-dressed" today.

You know they claim that jurors will wear jeans when they're just deliberating. But when they get ready to hand down a verdict, they'll dress better because of the tv cameras and interviews after the verdict.

Just posting it. Trace G. could be full of crap for all we know right now.