Discovering Of Me

Here, you can share the audio versions of your poetry. Share your spoken word performances with the community.NOTE: Your poetry doesn't have to be about Michael Jackson. Just record the audio or video of yourself performing one of your works, and share it with the community!

Moderator: Global Moderator

Dionté

Discovering Of Me

Post by Dionté » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:51 pm

http://youtu.be/kkiEhvTjoFA

Let me know what you think

Thanks

sushigirl28

Discovering Of Me

Post by sushigirl28 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:01 am

Dionté, that was BEAUTIFUL! Can I hug your mind? :hilarious That was really, really beautiful, it was just coming out of you like that, was amazing to watch.. It's like, when words come from the mind like that, without having to think about them and they just come, it's like the most purest form of a thought or feeling, freeing the mind. That's how I write my things down too. Sometimes you don't even know what you have until you're done and you look down at it, and you're just like "Wow, this is forreal how I feel.." :greenlaugh Good job, You go boy!

xo
Last edited by sushigirl28 on Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
♥ Justice For Michael ♥

Please help the devastating Japan quake victims who are in desperate need. My family members and the people thank you!

Global Giving*

American Red Cross*

Save the Children*

AHA Red Star Emergency Animal Relief*

You can also text REDCROSS to 9099 to donate $10 through your phone. The donation will show up on your bill.

You can also text PROTECT to 85944 to donate $10 to support our efforts to provide aid to animal victims of disaster. They need help desperately as well.

“God and the truth are on our side. We will be victorious.â€

armcjackson

Discovering Of Me

Post by armcjackson » Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:50 am

Wow, that was really magical, really. The way you spoke was brilliance.

like sweet morning dew, i took one look at you, and it was plain to see you were my destiny. <3

updated march 28 2011.