Meaningless Weird Dream

Use this forum to share your dreams and to post your interpretations!
armcjackson

Meaningless Weird Dream

Post by armcjackson » Wed May 04, 2011 6:06 am

Ok, last night I had this insanely dumb dream. Insanely dumb dream. In my dream, I was talking to Susie (LittleSusie50) and she was saying how she only posts half of the time. And I was like ok...? She was like, "Since you have to pay Hal of your posts, Thad why I only post half of the time." I was like WTF...?

And that was my dream. LOL.

like sweet morning dew, i took one look at you, and it was plain to see you were my destiny. <3

updated march 28 2011.

sushigirl28

Meaningless Weird Dream

Post by sushigirl28 » Fri May 06, 2011 3:00 am

LOL! I was like WTF too with this! :hilarious At least it was Susie in your dream cuz she's a sweetheart! And it's a good thing we don't have to pay to post, WTF kinda place would this be then? Like 'SUPER- duper' exclusive... :rollin

xo
Last edited by sushigirl28 on Fri May 06, 2011 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
♥ Justice For Michael ♥

Please help the devastating Japan quake victims who are in desperate need. My family members and the people thank you!

Global Giving*

American Red Cross*

Save the Children*

AHA Red Star Emergency Animal Relief*

You can also text REDCROSS to 9099 to donate $10 through your phone. The donation will show up on your bill.

You can also text PROTECT to 85944 to donate $10 to support our efforts to provide aid to animal victims of disaster. They need help desperately as well.

“God and the truth are on our side. We will be victorious.â€