Burial on 3rd September

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

pauline86

Burial on 3rd September

Post by pauline86 » Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:11 am

funny how the media keeps calling MJ a drug addict---yet all the drugs they claimed he was abusing wasn't even found in his system...smh

I wish deepok chopra would STFU already.
Michael Jackson 1958-2009? WRONG. Michael Jackson 1958-Forever? RIGHT!

sunshine.larrazabal

Burial on 3rd September

Post by sunshine.larrazabal » Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:13 am

Goodbye now guys, that's it.... :1crying

candles

Burial on 3rd September

Post by candles » Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:36 am

sorry for cursing.

i'm just at a loss of what to do in how to deal with this. its like the real grief of it is hitting me months later and i know all fans are just going through it so hard right now.

i'm trying to stay strong but it's to the point where i try not to even think about him cause since wednesday or w/e everytime i think of him i just start crying and it wasn't like that before.

but we just have to accept it. MJ was human and as humans we all have our time. We just got to be grateful he got to do what he wanted musically, when i think about the other facets of his life i just feel so hurt but then God makes everything work for a reason the way it did.

He's in a better place right now...

sunshine.larrazabal

Burial on 3rd September

Post by sunshine.larrazabal » Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:49 am

I know I shouldn't post this but I hope it will help from, again, our grievances over the loss of an icon and our idol... courtesy of mjjpictures

sunshine.larrazabal

Burial on 3rd September

Post by sunshine.larrazabal » Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:50 am

speechless...

betty boop 84

Burial on 3rd September

Post by betty boop 84 » Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:40 am

I'll miss you forever Michael:1crying

69sofine
Trial Period
Trial Period

Burial on 3rd September

Post by 69sofine » Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:23 am

Finally, maybe now Michael can rest in peace. When I heard that absolutly nobody can visit Michaels plot, only family and friends that really makes me sad cause that means I'll never get to pay my last respects to the man I love with all my heart and soul. They said there are alarms, security cameras and crypt keepers guarding where he is now and if anybody tried to get in to see Michael they would tell you to leave cause nobody is allowed in there where he is now only family and friends. This is just ridiculous, I know that Michael wouldn't want his fans to be treated like that. Anyway, when I saw Michael's casket being rolled out to be at the funeral I cried all over again. Its just so sad that we had to lose him too soon, I wish that time could be reversed and someone could have saved him before Dr. Murray was hired to work for him. Now he is in a better place and will never have to worry about being hounded anymore. I Love You Michael and I always will forever and ever.:1crying

Marina

Burial on 3rd September

Post by Marina » Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:32 am

[QUOTE=HeavenSent;218556]You know?[/QUOTE]

I've slept on this, and I have a few points to make before I go to work. LMP was the one who persuaded him to settle the first "case" against his better judgement, and she hurt him. For that I will always hold my nose when her name is mentioned. Had she not insisted on that, there would have never been a second "case." She was the only square peg at the service. Yes, she should have sat in the back row. LMP is simply dealing with the choice she made. She realizes that she didn't appreciate the man that she had. There's no reason for her to be shedding crocodile tears now. Hindsight is 20/20. She left her 4th husband and four children to be there. Harumph.

The service: I too expected it to be private, as in inside the premises. This family isn't subtle. Other points: Latoya? Well I just don't know but IMO, I wouldn't wear a backless cocktail dress to my brother's funeral. But that's ME. I don't think Michael would have wanted Apocolypse Now helos hovering over his funeral. MO. But I do know he would have adored where they laid him to rest:
Underneath Da Vinci's Last Supper, and surrounded by the re-enacted works of Michaelangelo. I pray for his children everyday.

Now, wake me when Murray and whoever else is responsible are charged and convicted with his murder.

DirtyDiana87

Burial on 3rd September

Post by DirtyDiana87 » Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:38 am

Rest In Peace now Michael. I love you and I'm going to miss you so much!! :(

Thank you so much Pam for my beautiful avatar & Blend!! I love them so much!!

Thank you Sarah for the beautiful blend!!! I LOVE it!!!

HeavenSent

Burial on 3rd September

Post by HeavenSent » Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:42 am

Marina;218649 wrote: The service: I too expected it to be private, as in inside the premises. This family isn't subtle. Other points: Latoya? Well I just don't know but IMO, I wouldn't wear a backless cocktail dress to my brother's funeral. But that's ME.
Girl, I said the SAME thing. Latoya is something else. Shoulda taken hints from Janet.
I don't think Michael would have wanted Apocolypse Now helos hovering over his funeral. MO. But I do know he would have adored where they laid him to rest: Underneath Da Vinci's Last Supper, and surrounded by the re-enacted works of Michaelangelo. I pray for his children everyday.
Now that was beautiful. The mauseleum was very fitting, indeed.

Good points all around on LMP.
Now, wake me when Murray and whoever else is responsible are charged and convicted with his murder.
During that little pocket of reflection last night, I temporarily forget about whatshisface I swore I woke up with a headache this morning thinking about him.
[align=center]Image[/align]

MJfan01'

Burial on 3rd September

Post by MJfan01' » Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:30 am

Michael Jackson, may you rest in peace. The world was a better place because you lived, because you cared. :michaeljacksonicon:

craze4mj

Burial on 3rd September

Post by craze4mj » Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:45 am

[QUOTE=Marina;218649]I've slept on this, and I have a few points to make before I go to work. LMP was the one who persuaded him to settle the first "case" against his better judgement, and she hurt him. For that I will always hold my nose when her name is mentioned. Had she not insisted on that, there would have never would have been a second "case." .

[/QUOTE]

i know what you mean but wasnt liz taylor also telling michael to resolve the case?.....i mean i think they thought that was best.as for their marriage i dont think it was mike's fault it ended cuz like you said she got married 4 times!! she obviously has issues

Saphster

Burial on 3rd September

Post by Saphster » Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:04 am

[QUOTE=Marina;218649]I've slept on this, and I have a few points to make before I go to work. LMP was the one who persuaded him to settle the first "case" against his better judgement, and she hurt him. For that I will always hold my nose when her name is mentioned. Had she not insisted on that, there would have never been a second "case." She was the only square peg at the service. Yes, she should have sat in the back row. LMP is simply dealing with the choice she made. She realizes that she didn't appreciate the man that she had. There's no reason for her to be shedding crocodile tears now. Hindsight is 20/20. She left her 4th husband and four children to be there. Harumph.[/QUOTE]

True. But, it wasn't just her either. Also, his dogs (fianancial advisors, and lawyers) recommended it and told him to do it as well. I cringe whenever I think of what could have happened if he didn't pay Evan.

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

Marina

Burial on 3rd September

Post by Marina » Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:38 am

[QUOTE=craze4mj;218657]i know what you mean but wasnt liz taylor also telling michael to resolve the case?.....i mean i think they thought that was best.as for their marriage i dont think it was mike's fault it ended cuz like you said she got married 4 times!! she obviously has issues[/QUOTE]

No, not Liz. Like Saphster stated, this was all on LMP AND his hangers-on advisors at the time, (thanks Saphster - how I could forget)? Someone posted in another thread, Liz Taylor had her own life; this is true. But, Liz took much time out of her own life to help and protect Michael as best she could. Plus she, of all people, learned the hard way in her own life back in her heyday, not to get involved in other peoples' marriages. Here's the marriage scoreboard: Liz 8 - LMP 4, a grand total of 12 between them. Liz went through a hell of alot back in her day, but unlike Michael, she was never falsely accused. Didn't LMP state, " . . . I'm going to dedicate my life to being his wife." ? Liz did more for Michael than the 19 months of her "life" that LMP was "with" him. Liz didn't, "leave him to his fate." Someone also mentioned earlier in this thread, 'why couldn't Michael have married a fan?' He did marry a fan: Debbie Rowe. She bailed on him too - but unlike the heiress, she got paid.

As far as LMP's "issues" are concerned, where to begin? IMO ever since her daddy died, she's been "looking for daddy," in all the men she's gone through. That number does not include the four men she has married. Not only is LMP a ball-breaker, she is an emotionally weak, spoiled, biyatch whose selfishness is legend. Her antics are the stuff of L.A. lore.

HeavenSent, LOL! Girl, you and I are like >>>this<<< !
*(I'm Karen, btw)

craze4mj

Burial on 3rd September

Post by craze4mj » Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:58 am

oh ok my bad i thought liz was part of the settlement.

as for the marriage thing again...LMP keeps sayin michael manipulated her but i feel like she's manipulating things in the media.....its like she knows she was at fault and thats why she blames everything on him...she accuses mike of always making ppl feel sry for him when its rly her doing it...its kinda like how gavin was sayin mike urged him to masturbate when infact gavin was urging mike's cousin to do it.....its the same thing

its all just pissing me off because i want ppl to kno the truth NOW!!!!!! they keep saying in a few years his music will be all that is remembered but i want the truth out now dont want the 'controversies' to be a discussion

sorry for my rambling:mellow: