Burial on 3rd September

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

MJfan01'

Burial on 3rd September

Post by MJfan01' » Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:42 pm

Does it bother anyone else that Debbie Rowe didn't go to the funeral. I mean really...she didn't go to the memorial or the private funeral. I don't like LMP but at least she paid her respects..

Twittegirl

Burial on 3rd September

Post by Twittegirl » Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:04 pm

[QUOTE=MJfan01';218655]Michael Jackson, may you rest in peace. The world was a better place because you lived, because you cared. :michaeljacksonicon:[/QUOTE]

Amen

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Burial on 3rd September

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:41 pm

[QUOTE=HeavenSent;218544]

All this who's invited, who isn't....Gah, I can't even argue about it. I feel too hollow right now for feistiness, :/ The Jacksons invited them and as outsiders we don't know how much they reconciled whatever bad blood there may have been between them and Michael. Those who SHOULD NOT have been there, like Palmyra said, was Oxman. Hell to the no. After how he acted on the day Michael passed? But there are some others which I will not list who accepted the invite, paid their resepcts, and will live with what ever guilt or peace they had.

[/QUOTE]

Great points. They most likely would not be there if the family didn't feel they should be.

That said...and I know I'm in the minority here..:unsure:..but I'm not bothered that Lisa was there. Actually--and this might sound strange to say, but still..--I'm actually kind of glad she was. I think it shows that the "indifference" she supposedly carried around for years about Michael (though I think we all know, at least to some extent, that she cared more than she would ever let on or she wouldn't have still been talking/singing/whathaveyou about him years afterward in the first place) really has faded as she said in her statement after his death, that it was real between them, contrary to what so many out there have speculated for over a decade. They did, after all, have several years together and unless there is someone else out there we don't know about (which there could be, but still..), she could be argued to have been the love of his life or at least that "big love", you know?

Relationships are funny things. Even if they end, for one reason or another, even if the two people walk away totally hating or resenting each other, it seems you can never totally erase that person or what they once meant or on some deep, subconcious level, still mean to you, even if you have moved on in seemingly every other way (new spouse/partner, etc). Sure, she talked a lot of $h*t, but who knows how she really felt about him all the years, underneath it all? Lisa strikes me as this person who puts on this "tough girl" image but is really more vulnerable underneath. And I think that's sort of folded over on her here. I just hope the last exchange they had in life was a half way civil one. If not, she probably IS feeling guilty, on top of everything else..

Interesting how she was there and not (I think?) Debbie, though..unless she just didn't want to come or was not able to? :shrugs:

Sorry for the novel, lol. Just so many thoughts.....I watched the live feed and then the outside coverage on CNN last night. It was beautiful but at first it felt...numb. :unsure: Like I was watching something totally unrelated, like fiction I was trying to get into, not the funeral of my inspiration....:( It's hard to explain, but I think it's just sinking in. I'm just getting the tears now, actually typing this out, talking about it....it feels like the day after his death in that way. I don't think it will ever feel quite real....

I just hope he's happy where he is and finds that peace and full, uninterrupted, unadulterated joy and peace he just--outside of his lovely children--could not seem to find here. And my thoughts are of course with them in these days and always..
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

MJfan01'

Burial on 3rd September

Post by MJfan01' » Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:56 pm

[QUOTE=InspirationMoonwalks;218670]Great points. They most likely would not be there if the family didn't feel they should be.

That said...and I know I'm in the minority here..:unsure:..but I'm not bothered that Lisa was there. Actually--and this might sound strange to say, but still..--I'm actually kind of glad she was. I think it shows that the "indifference" she supposedly carried around for years about Michael (though I think we all know, at least to some extent, that she cared more than she would ever let on or she wouldn't have still been talking/singing/whathaveyou about him years afterward in the first place) really has faded as she said in her statement after his death, that it was real between them, contrary to what so many out there have speculated for over a decade. They did, after all, have several years together and unless there is someone else out there we don't know about (which there could be, but still..), she could be argued to have been the love of his life or at least that "big love", you know?

Relationships are funny things. Even if they end, for one reason or another, even if the two people walk away totally hating or resenting each other, it seems you can never totally erase that person or what they once meant or on some deep, subconcious level, still mean to you, even if you have moved on in seemingly every other way (new spouse/partner, etc). Sure, she talked a lot of $h*t, but who knows how she really felt about him all the years, underneath it all? Lisa strikes me as this person who puts on this "tough girl" image but is really more vulnerable underneath. And I think that's sort of folded over on her here. I just hope the last exchange they had in life was a half way civil one. If not, she probably IS feeling guilty, on top of everything else..

Interesting how she was there and not (I think?) Debbie, though..unless she just didn't want to come or was not able to? :shrugs:

Sorry for the novel, lol. Just so many thoughts.....I watched the live feed and then the outside coverage on CNN last night. It was beautiful but at first it felt...numb. :unsure: Like I was watching something totally unrelated, like fiction I was trying to get into, not the funeral of my inspiration....:( It's hard to explain, but I think it's just sinking in. I'm just getting the tears now, actually typing this out, talking about it....it feels like the day after his death in that way. I don't think it will ever feel quite real....

I just hope he's happy where he is and finds that peace and full, uninterrupted, unadulterated joy and peace he just--outside of his lovely children--could not seem to find here. And my thoughts are of course with them in these days and always..[/QUOTE]

I am also glad that Lisa went to the funeral. I know that Debbie Rowe was invited....I guess she didn't go.

TeresitaL
Trial Period
Trial Period

Burial on 3rd September

Post by TeresitaL » Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:09 pm

[QUOTE=Cristine87;218451]This is horrible! It's not fair, all this outpouring of love for him now that he's f*cking dead. It pisses me off. This love is what could've saved him. How could he not have insomnia when so much of the world turn their backs on him? I'm sorry but it still bothers me that people are just now appreciating him when for so long, he was crucified![/QUOTE]

Nobody knows what they have until it's gone.

TeresitaL
Trial Period
Trial Period

Burial on 3rd September

Post by TeresitaL » Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:20 pm

Who's Mila whatever?

HeavenSent

Burial on 3rd September

Post by HeavenSent » Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:28 pm

STATEMENT FROM RANDY:

Randy Jackson: Don't Air Footage of MJ's Funeral

Posted Sep 4th 2009 9:27PM by TMZ Staff

Randy Jackson is furious footage of Michael's funeral at Forest Lawn is being broadcast all over the world, saying it was a private event and not meant for the public to see.

Jackson just released a scathing statement condemning those who violated the no-fly zone over Forest Lawn last night -- and asking all media organizations to refrain from airing footage of the event.

Here's Randy's full statement:

"As a family, we are all aware of how Michael's life, and his death, touched so many around the world. It is why we held a public memorial in my brother's honor.

And it is the reason we chose to release a small amount of footage leading up to yesterday's ceremony at Forest Lawn.

I was dismayed last night and again today at the coverage I saw on television of our ceremony for Michael. We had asked the media to respect the privacy and the sanctity of this event; to give us one moment of privacy to mourn as a family out of the public spotlight.

Unfortunately, despite a no-fly zone around Forest Lawn, many media organizations decided to ignore our wishes. They employed helicopters that not only surreptitiously recorded our private family ceremony, but also severely disrupted it.

I therefore ask today that media organizations airing helicopter footage of the ceremony we held for my brother immediately pull that footage from their air and refrain from airing it in the future."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/04/randy-...f-mjs-funeral/
[align=center]Image[/align]

R e a f u

Burial on 3rd September

Post by R e a f u » Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:31 pm

It's so sad, even in death that man can't get the privacy he deserves :/...I wonder how long it will be before the celebrity news shows pull their footage and snapshots off the air?

sunshine.larrazabal

Burial on 3rd September

Post by sunshine.larrazabal » Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:51 am

Guys, like, really, I don't know if I should post this pic here or in the rare or rarely seen pics forum but this was during when Michael attended their parents's anniversary... I misses Michael sooo much guys, I could cry again :1crying :1crying

And a pic when Prince 1 was unmasked!

When can I really move on, like, as in, move on?????????? :1crying:(

oldschoolfan

Burial on 3rd September

Post by oldschoolfan » Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:01 am

The media are selfish pigs, to look down on a celebrity and say they don't deserve privacy because of what they 'have' and then make their own profits from these situations. Yeah Michael was well off, but at least his money wasn't dirty money. But I guess pigs do like to roll in sh*t don't they?
the member formerly known as MJslave...

sunshine.larrazabal

Burial on 3rd September

Post by sunshine.larrazabal » Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:39 am

was Randy Philips invited to the burial too? Kenny Ortega was there and the supposed to be back-up dancers for Mike's TII concerts... They were the ushers and... :unsure:usherettes???? I didn't notice the 2 women there, were they there too? I like their military attire.. :)

sunshine.larrazabal

Burial on 3rd September

Post by sunshine.larrazabal » Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:54 am

This made me cry... :1crying and wondered more---- WHY DO U HAVE TO DIE??? "1crying

Embedded video from CNN Video

sunshine.larrazabal

Burial on 3rd September

Post by sunshine.larrazabal » Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:29 am

[QUOTE=sunshine.larrazabal;218721]was Randy Philips invited to the burial too? Kenny Ortega was there and the supposed to be back-up dancers for Mike's TII concerts... They were the ushers and... :unsure:usherettes???? I didn't notice the 2 women there, were they there too? I like their military attire.. :)[/QUOTE]

oopppsss! I think I just saw Tatiana on the burial guys... It was on CNN, they're showing people arriving and there was Tatiana...

Missy

Burial on 3rd September

Post by Missy » Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:43 am

I'm so sorry I haven't been around for the last few days guys. I couldn't watch the... funeral because of the time difference. After that I decided to stay away for a little while because I've found it hard to deal with, especially because I was asleep during it all... :( I feel so guilty. I saw a small clip on TV last night (and cried my heart out) and read this whole thread to catch up. I can't believe that's it...

I really hope you are all coping okay. Hugs to all of you and sorry again that I haven't been around during this difficult time. I was thinking of you all and of Michael, of course.

Missing you...

oldschoolfan

Burial on 3rd September

Post by oldschoolfan » Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:06 am

*hug* You don't need to be here with everyone, however you cope with it better is what you should do. I didn't even realise it was happening because of the time difference until I came on here and saw this topic suddenly had hundreds of posts, then I thought 'somethings up here...'
I think the hardest part of this is the fact it's not even close to over yet.
the member formerly known as MJslave...