Burial on 3rd September

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

Missy

Burial on 3rd September

Post by Missy » Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:07 am

^^ Thank you for being so understanding, Amy (hope you don't mind me calling you Amy). Man, I hate time differences! I'm sorry you missed it as well. I really do feel rotten for 'missing' it myself. Oh Michael, I miss you so much!

Missing you...

MJfan01'

Burial on 3rd September

Post by MJfan01' » Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:15 am

[QUOTE=sunshine.larrazabal;218722]This made me cry... :1crying and wondered more---- WHY DO U HAVE TO DIE??? "1crying

Embedded video from CNN Video[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the good always die young. :(

oldschoolfan

Burial on 3rd September

Post by oldschoolfan » Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:37 am

[QUOTE=Missy;218734]^^ Thank you for being so understanding, Amy (hope you don't mind me calling you Amy). Man, I hate time differences! I'm sorry you missed it as well. I really do feel rotten for 'missing' it myself. Oh Michael, I miss you so much![/QUOTE]

Hey no worries you can call me Amy!

In a way I'm glad I didn't know, I don't like being sad, and after the way I ended up watching the memorial I really don't want to know. I was an absolute mess after that. I looked on the tv and they werent showing the funeral so I was relieved, I couldn't have brought myself to turn off the tv had it been on, and I guess I have no right to see it anyway because it wasn't for me, the memorial was. This was for his friends and family and it should have stayed that way.:angry:
the member formerly known as MJslave...

MJfan01'

Burial on 3rd September

Post by MJfan01' » Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:40 am

"I'll never let you part, for you're always in my heart." :michaeljacksonicon:

sunshine.larrazabal

Burial on 3rd September

Post by sunshine.larrazabal » Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:03 pm

At the burial, Paris hair was straightened and Blanket's and hers on ponytail.. I think prince 1 gained a little bit of weight. Tatiana was still sexy and pretty. Culkin was revealing a flirty smile to his gf, Tucker was a little composed, so was Gordy. Rodney Jenkins was alone, Suzzane de Passe was busy talking, I didn't get a glimpse on Presley, Taylor is getting old but seems not showing alzheimer or dementia, Jermaine's wife was wearing lots of bling(s), not a glimpse on the 3Ts, La Toya's hair was down to cover the exposing back of hers, Janet's look was so sad :( I feel for her, not a glimpse on Omer. Shrapton was still Shrapton :D, was that Joe's brother???????? :unsure:

Michael's a grandfather of SIX (6) already! :o:oops:

MJfan01'

Burial on 3rd September

Post by MJfan01' » Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:11 pm

[QUOTE=sunshine.larrazabal;218758]At the burial, Paris hair was straightened and Blanket's and hers on ponytail.. I think prince 1 gained a little bit of weight. Tatiana was still sexy and pretty. Culkin was revealing a flirty smile to his gf, Tucker was a little composed, so was Gordy. Rodney Jenkins was alone, Suzzane de Passe was busy talking, I didn't get a glimpse on Presley, Taylor is getting old but seems not showing alzheimer or dementia, Jermaine's wife was wearing lots of bling(s), not a glimpse on the 3Ts, La Toya's hair was down to cover the exposing back of hers, Janet's look was so sad :( I feel for her, not a glimpse on Omer. Shrapton was still Shrapton :D, was that Joe's brother???????? :unsure:

Michael's a grandfather of SIX (6) already! :o:oops:[/QUOTE]

How is Michael a grandfather? Here's a picture of Lisa and her daughter Image

sunshine.larrazabal

Burial on 3rd September

Post by sunshine.larrazabal » Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:15 pm

[QUOTE=MJfan01';218759]How is Michael a grandfather?[/QUOTE]

Oh, I think from Rebbie's kids and Tito's as well...

Cristine87

Burial on 3rd September

Post by Cristine87 » Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:43 pm

[QUOTE=MJfan01';218759]How is Michael a grandfather? Here's a picture of Lisa and her daughter Image[/QUOTE]

Her daughter looks exactly like her! I know Lisa just had twins a year ago, but wow, she looks so big. You can't see it in this picture, but I saw another recent pic of her with her husband, and she looks alot bigger than she should be.

sunshine.larrazabal

Burial on 3rd September

Post by sunshine.larrazabal » Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:51 pm

Now, here's Tatiana...with Rowe

CJluvsMJ

Burial on 3rd September

Post by CJluvsMJ » Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:56 pm

[QUOTE=sunshine.larrazabal;218761]Oh, I think from Rebbie's kids and Tito's as well...[/QUOTE]

Still don't understand the grandfather comment...:unsure:
Do you mean a grand...uncle? (don't know if that's a word :lol)
He's not a grandfather yet. :wink
Imagine MJ being a grandfather...:wub:
[align=center]Image

~*Daddy, Grandma, Princess, & Michael are my true guardian angels.*~

~*I'll never let you part, for you're always in my heart.*~
[/align]

Lil MJ

Burial on 3rd September

Post by Lil MJ » Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:04 pm

It hurts my heart to think about everything. His children are gonna be missing him in the years to come. I know they miss him already but especially later on in life when they achieve great things. To think that Michael wont be there to teach Prince how to treat women and be a gentleman and how to romance his lady when Prince gets his first girlfriend or be there to be the protective father when Paris gets her first boyfriend. Its even sadder to think when Paris gets married, she wont have her daddy there to give her away =[ I think about these things and it makes me really sad especially with Paris cuz she's a girl and his only daughter. He wont be there when they have their own children either. Ughhh! Life just isnt fair and always takes the greatest people away first! =[

sunshine.larrazabal

Burial on 3rd September

Post by sunshine.larrazabal » Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:22 pm

[QUOTE=CJluvsMJ;218766]Still don't understand the grandfather comment...:unsure:
Do you mean a grand...uncle? (don't know if that's a word :lol)
He's not a grandfather yet. :wink
Imagine MJ being a grandfather...:wub:[/QUOTE]

:lol umm... maybe a grand...uncle if there's such name to call it... :blink: HAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHHA.... I realized, it's not grandparent but grand.... uncle?????? hmmm... :glare:

sunshine.larrazabal

Burial on 3rd September

Post by sunshine.larrazabal » Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:27 pm

[QUOTE=Lil MJ;218767]It hurts my heart to think about everything. His children are gonna be missing him in the years to come. I know they miss him already but especially later on in life when they achieve great things. To think that Michael wont be there to teach Prince how to treat women and be a gentleman and how to romance his lady when Prince gets his first girlfriend or be there to be the protective father when Paris gets her first boyfriend. Its even sadder to think when Paris gets married, she wont have her daddy there to give her away =[ I think about these things and it makes me really sad especially with Paris cuz she's a girl and his only daughter. He wont be there when they have their own children either. Ughhh! Life just isnt fair and always takes the greatest people away first! =[[/QUOTE]

That's okay, Lil MJ... I feel what u r feeling too but I guess, as time goes by, they'll be able to accept and realize that their daddy will always be in their lives even if they get married, they have their own siblings who will cherish the moment(s) and their gramma and supportive relatives... Afterall, they're Michael's kids.. :)

HeavenSent

Burial on 3rd September

Post by HeavenSent » Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:39 pm

[QUOTE=R e a f u;218705]It's so sad, even in death that man can't get the privacy he deserves :/...I wonder how long it will be before the celebrity news shows pull their footage and snapshots off the air?[/QUOTE]
I'm a little conflicted about Randy's statement.

YES, there should have been privacy, but Randy and the rest of the Jacksons should have perhaps considered taking the service indoors all together, taking the posibility of a breach out of the equation. The beauty of an evening ceremony was fitting for Michael, but to expect that there was going to be airtight privacy...please. Karen (Marina) and I had a bit of a convo about this and there were indeed viable options. Chapels onsite would have accomodated the guests. Remember the private service before the memorial in July? Perhaps that should have occured this go round.

I'm understanding that there were commissioned cameras there to take footage approved by the family in order to provide the world the chance to take part in the occasion. Still could have been pulled off in an indoor ceremony.

My point is, if you're going to have it outdoors, you have to be prepared for rogue violators. It doesn't matter if it was the family's wishes or not; since when has the media been respectful? It's a sad situation.
[align=center]Image[/align]

CJluvsMJ

Burial on 3rd September

Post by CJluvsMJ » Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:47 pm

[QUOTE=sunshine.larrazabal;218769]:lol umm... maybe a grand...uncle if there's such name to call it... :blink: HAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHHA.... I realized, it's not grandparent but grand.... uncle?????? hmmm... :glare:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, we make up words like that around here. :lol
We use granduncle/aunt, grandcousin, grandniece/nephew, and sometimes grandsister/brother (instead of just using niece/nephew)!
We have recreated the English language. :icrackingup
[align=center]Image

~*Daddy, Grandma, Princess, & Michael are my true guardian angels.*~

~*I'll never let you part, for you're always in my heart.*~
[/align]