Burial on 3rd September

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

sunshine.larrazabal

Burial on 3rd September

Post by sunshine.larrazabal » Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:52 pm

[QUOTE=HeavenSent;218772]I'm a little conflicted about Randy's statement.

YES, there should have been privacy, but Randy and the rest of the Jacksons should have perhaps considered taking the service indoors all together, taking the posibility of a breach out of the equation. The beauty of an evening ceremony was fitting for Michael, but to expect that there was going to be airtight privacy...please. Karen (Marina) and I had a bit of a convo about this and there were indeed viable options. Chapels onsite would have accomodated the guests. Remember the private service before the memorial in July? Perhaps that should have occured this go round.

I'm understanding that there were commissioned cameras there to take footage approved by the family in order to provide the world the chance to take part in the occasion. Still could have been pulled off in an indoor ceremony.

My point is, if you're going to have it outdoors, you have to be prepared for rogue violators. It doesn't matter if it was the family's wishes or not; since when has the media been respectful? It's a sad situation.[/QUOTE]

I thought they said there will be police helicopters to secure getting air coverage of the event???? But anyway, I am thankful that I have seen for the last time, Michael's casket (I could have wish to see his body just like James Brown). I don't mind seeing or watching it really, maybe because I am use to it as I belong to a medical profession but to respect Michael's family's wishes, I don't have a problem with that. At least, they didn't show the entire footage they have had, it was cut when the hearse showed up and his casket was being carried by the brothers and that was it. I just hope that they will not bring out the rest of the footage to respect the Jackson's wish. Reports have mentioned some of the burial footage will be included in the THIS IS IT movie.. We'll wait and see..

CJluvsMJ

Burial on 3rd September

Post by CJluvsMJ » Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:00 pm

[QUOTE=sunshine.larrazabal;218774]I thought they said there will be police helicopters to secure getting air coverage of the event???? But anyway, I am thankful that I have seen for the last time, Michael's casket (I could have wish to see his body just like James Brown). I don't mind seeing or watching it really, maybe because I am use to it as I belong to a medical profession but to respect Michael's family's wishes, I don't have a problem with that. At least, they didn't show the entire footage they have had, it was cut when the hearse showed up and his casket was being carried by the brothers and that was it. I just hope that they will not bring out the rest of the footage to respect the Jackson's wish. Reports have mentioned some of the burial footage will be included in the THIS IS IT movie.. We'll wait and see..[/QUOTE]

I also heard that they were gonna put the footage on that A&E reality show they were preparing to air, or did I hear it wrong? :unsure:
[align=center]Image

~*Daddy, Grandma, Princess, & Michael are my true guardian angels.*~

~*I'll never let you part, for you're always in my heart.*~
[/align]

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Burial on 3rd September

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:47 pm

It hurts my heart to think about everything. His children are gonna be missing him in the years to come. I know they miss him already but especially later on in life when they achieve great things. To think that Michael wont be there to teach Prince how to treat women and be a gentleman and how to romance his lady when Prince gets his first girlfriend or be there to be the protective father when Paris gets her first boyfriend. Its even sadder to think when Paris gets married, she wont have her daddy there to give her away =[ I think about these things and it makes me really sad especially with Paris cuz she's a girl and his only daughter. He wont be there when they have their own children either. Ughhh! Life just isnt fair and always takes the greatest people away first! =[
My thoughts...exactly. :( It just simply breaks my heart that he will never get to walk Paris down the aisle, see his grandchildren (or even get to see his kids graduate from school, start careers of their own, be they in entertainment or anything..), or even, as the late great Sen. Ted Kennedy once said, "live to comb gray hair". I remember joking with friends (lovingly, of course, lol) in the past about what it might be like as he got older, about how the time would certainly pass but how he would probably always remain that same youthful spirit. Well, he did but in a much more literal and heartbreaking sense....now, those thoughts, those possibilities......are no more. :1crying

It hurts just thinking of that now. It really hurts. :( But not even for myself as a fan (though it does, incredibly so) but mainly for his kids who have got to be feeling this the greatest of everyone. :(

*sighs*
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

HeavenSent

Burial on 3rd September

Post by HeavenSent » Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:31 pm

[QUOTE=CJluvsMJ;218775]I also heard that they were gonna put the footage on that A&E reality show they were preparing to air, or did I hear it wrong? :unsure:[/QUOTE]

No, you heard it right CJ
[align=center]Image[/align]

CJluvsMJ

Burial on 3rd September

Post by CJluvsMJ » Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:43 pm

[QUOTE=HeavenSent;218783]No, you heard it right CJ[/QUOTE]

Oh, okay. :thumbsup
But if it was to be so private, why would they put it on a reality show?
:idontknow
[align=center]Image

~*Daddy, Grandma, Princess, & Michael are my true guardian angels.*~

~*I'll never let you part, for you're always in my heart.*~
[/align]

sunshine.larrazabal

Burial on 3rd September

Post by sunshine.larrazabal » Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:10 pm

[QUOTE=CJluvsMJ;218784]Oh, okay. :thumbsup
But if it was to be so private, why would they put it on a reality show?
:idontknow[/QUOTE]

Now, that makes me wondered more..... hmm... :glare: OMI! HOW CAN WE GET OVER WITH???????? :mellow: