If you could would you bring him back?

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:31 am

I wake up every morning with him being the first thing to pop in my head. I cry silently at night whenever I listen in too deep to his music. I always ask, "Why him? Why him..? Out of all the people...the one person that made such a huge impact on my life, on my heart, my soul? Why Michael Jackson?" I think of all the $hit he put up with in his life. All the humiliation people put him through. It is a terrible feeling for people to make fun of the way you look everyday. Constantly judging what you wear, or don't wear. I don't think any of us could even remotely understand. People would print close ups of his face and point to every detail in his face and call him ugly, and would make fun of him. All the sleepless nights he'd spend alone with no one to really be there for him all the time. The idiotic accusations that made people turn against him. Everyone loved him at one point when he was the number one star on the planet. People became jealous of his fame. As if they could ever understand what it's like to be Michael Jackson. To not be able to walk down the street without people trying to yank your hair off and getting paid for posting pictures of your face on every magazine the next day. People treating you like some sort of animal or a GOD, and not a human being.

I think...I know...it's better this way. Michael was suffering too much. Hell is truly on this earth. He is in a better state right now. I've finally accepted that he's not physically here anymore and...I will be okay. (But, that does not mean I am saying it was the best thing for him to die in this manner, or to even die so early. And I'm definitely not giving Murray applause for what he did. Murray should pay for his foolishness with a human life!) I will still miss him, and undoubtedly cry for him from time to time, but I would not bring him back to this selfish world again.

He is with God now. The best place anyone could ever be.

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:42 am

I would bring him back. I'm selfish that way. But only if I could guarantee his happiness. Life should not be lived at the mercy of so many fucking greedy maggots, that made absolutely NO sense. There is nothing more that I'd want than to see him watch his children grow, to physically be there to guide them and teach them. I'd send him a wife. And an impenetratable armour so that he doesn't have to feel the pain and suffering that plagued his last years on earth.
[align=center]Image[/align]

R e a f u

Post by R e a f u » Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:52 am

[QUOTE=HeavenSent;218916]I would bring him back. I'm selfish that way. But only if I could guarantee his happiness. Life should not be lived at the mercy of so many fucking greedy maggots, that made absolutely NO sense. There is nothing more that I'd want than to see him watch his children grow, to physically be there to guide them and teach them. I'd send him a wife. And an impenetratable armour so that he doesn't have to feel the pain and suffering that plagued his last years on earth.[/QUOTE]

Amen, amen. There's something I've been thinking about since this whole thing started. Yes we can all agree that a lot of the "new" fans out there are just saying they liked Mike's songs because he's a hot topic and now it's not so cool to make fun of him anymore. But why has it taken the man dying suddenly for people to start repecting him, looking past all the rumors and tabloid garbage, and just looking at the art? I mean, didn't he deserve respect when he was alive? Didn't he deserve credibilty like so many other less talented artists received? Yes I've heard friends and family say that now people won't say crap about him anymore, but to me it feels incredibly unfair that it took something as big as death to make it happen.

I would do anything and would give anything to have him back today. I want him to be here to see, hear and read what we, the real fans think of him. I'd want him to see all the haters who suddenly like him, and I'd want him to be able to laugh and see their fakeness. I'd do anything to have that last concert and show people he still has it. Hell, I'd love for him to come back 6 months later and say "Yeah...retirement is boring, so I'm back y'all!". There's so many "what if's" and "why" going around in my head, but the biggest one is "why did he have to die for people to look at him positively?".

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:00 am

[QUOTE=R e a f u;218918]"Yeah...retirement is boring, so I'm back y'all!".[/quote] Aw, god bless him, I can actually hear him saying that. :P

So bittersweet.

R e a f u

Post by R e a f u » Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:04 am

[QUOTE=HeavenSent;218919]Aw, god bless him, I can actually hear him saying that. :P

So bittersweet.[/QUOTE]

"Alright what am I going to do today? Write...adudition dancers...oh wait...no more touring..."

*5 minutes later.*

"Time for a press conference...This is NOT It!"

That would have been fun to hear :D.

MJfan01'

Post by MJfan01' » Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:23 am

[QUOTE=R e a f u;218920]"Alright what am I going to do today? Write...adudition dancers...oh wait...no more touring..."

*5 minutes later.*

That would have been fun to hear :D.[/QUOTE]

Remember the private home videos? lol He can be like, I told ya I went with through hell, I went through hell. Okay, just kidding, i love to tour. That was so funny.

DirtyDiana87

Post by DirtyDiana87 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:55 am

WOW! What a tough question to answer. As much as my mind wants to bring Michael back because I simply miss hearing his voice and just knowing how much he wanted to make a comeback. My heart says no I would not bring him back, he is with God in Heaven now and he doesn't have to worry about being hurt by anyone ever again. While I will ALWAYS LOVE AND MISS HIM I know he is in a better place and that gives me some sort of peace of mind.

Thank you so much Pam for my beautiful avatar & Blend!! I love them so much!!

Thank you Sarah for the beautiful blend!!! I LOVE it!!!

Missy

Post by Missy » Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:49 pm

[QUOTE=R e a f u;218920]"Alright what am I going to do today? Write...adudition dancers...oh wait...no more touring..."

*5 minutes later.*

That would have been fun to hear :D.[/QUOTE]
LOL! :lol What I wouldn't give to hear that!

This isn't a hard question for me at all. I'd definately bring him back with no second thoughts. Perhaps part of it is for selfish reasons, but it's mostly because I truly believe Michael wasn't ready to go. He had everything to live for - namely his children. I know he'd have wanted to be by their side, caring for them as they grow and start lives of their own. He was supposed to walk Paris down the aisle and give her away, give them all life advice, tell Prince and Blanket how to treat women, play games with them, tuck them in at night for years to come, be a granddad... Of course, it would be a lot better if he were to come back with people loving him and appreciating him, just like all of us have done all along. But even if that wasn't the case, I refuse to believe Michael was so unhappy because of people's idiotic, narrow-minded, cruel words that he would prefer to die than live for his children. Michael was A LOT stronger than that! He knew he always had us anyway.

Missing you...

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:43 pm

[QUOTE=Missy;218940]But even if that wasn't the case, I refuse to believe Michael was so unhappy because of people's idiotic, narrow-minded, cruel words that he would prefer to die than live for his children.[/QUOTE]

I haven't heard anyone say he preferred to die. :idontknow

I can understand how most fans would want to bring him back, but really? Would you? Even after the drama that has been around. You guys really think it would really be right for him to come back and listen to how all the people he thought were his close friends turn on him?

I don't know. I wouldn't. He's with God know. I don't care how much I miss him, or want him physically around. Yes, it's unfair and cruel but I believe he is at peace. I wouldn't want to bring him back to this sick world. For what? So he can relive all the bull$hit all over again?! People would go back to their hateful ways and go back to the ways they treated him before, but even worse.

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

Missy

Post by Missy » Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:48 pm

[QUOTE=Saphster;218957]I haven't heard anyone say he preferred to die. :idontknow
[/QUOTE]
I simply mean that I don't think death is what Michael would've wanted. And for that reason I'd bring him back - because he wanted to be here, despite people's cruel words. Michael said himself that he wanted to live forever.

Missing you...

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:50 pm

[QUOTE=Saphster;218957]I haven't heard anyone say he preferred to die. :idontknow

I can understand how most fans would want to bring him back, but really? Would you? Even after the drama that has been around. You guys really think it would really be right for him to come back and listen to how all the people he thought were his close friends turn on him? [/quote]
That's why I said only if I had the power to guarantee his happiness. To do away with all the pain and suffering.

privacy

Post by privacy » Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:59 pm

100% yes. Of course I would. There's no way he would've wanted to leave his children this early on. Yes the media etc were awful to him, but I believe he could live somewhere virtually left alone (if he wanted). He could have a lot closer to a 'normal' life with his kids if he just got the hell away from UK and USA.

I'm selfish I know. But I love him and I would do anything to have him back.
[align=center]Image

I knew I'd love you like I do[/align]

R e a f u

Post by R e a f u » Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:08 pm

[QUOTE=Missy;218958]I simply mean that I don't think death is what Michael would've wanted. And for that reason I'd bring him back - because he wanted to be here, despite people's cruel words. Michael said himself that he wanted to live forever.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. There must be millions of things he would have wanted to show and teach his children. People he wanted to meet, things he wanted to do.

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:13 pm

[QUOTE=Missy;218958]Michael said himself that he wanted to live forever.[/QUOTE]

No one can really live forever...we all know that.

Missy

Post by Missy » Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:21 pm

[QUOTE=Saphster;218964]No one can really live forever...we all know that.[/QUOTE]
Of course not. But his words there say to me that he wanted to live a long, long life. He wouldn't say that if he didn't have his reasons to want to stay here. He must've been happy being alive, despite all the hardship he faced. I want to bring him back because I think it's what he would've wanted.

PS, I'm not picking a fight, Saphster! Imma lover not a fighter! :lol

Missing you...