If you could would you bring him back?

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:45 pm

In a word....yes. Absolutely yes. But not for myself, as a fan or to have him back as an entertainer, but for his children. His music and art lives on, regardless of the fact that he is now gone from this Earth (wow..still feels so strange saying that :(..). But those children no longer have a father, the only parent they'd ever known. That's irreplaceable and if I, myself, had any control whatsoever over this, I'd bring him back in a heartbeat, for that reason alone. Even if it meant him retiring for good and moving far away. I don't know about you guys, but I'd give anything to hear that he retired for good and moved back to Bahrain..if it meant that he'd still be here, happy with his kids..you know? :(

But as others have said, I'd find a way to make life better for him. To keep the vulchers away, etc. It may not some logical to some, but I doubt this would've happened as it did--that he would've went as young--without all the other hardships and related events that happened in his life (the trial, accusations, backstabbing, etc) that most likely put him under the pressure it took for him to resort to what he evidentally felt he needed in order to even freakin' sleep in the first place..:( I don't think one happens without the other, you know?

*shakes head*
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

sunshine.larrazabal

Post by sunshine.larrazabal » Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:31 pm

Rhetorical question! Of course I would if the Almighty One will only allow it to be possible.. :(

miss

Post by miss » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:06 am

In a heart beat..
one day I'll fly away, leave all this to yesterday...

EuphoricNostalgia

Post by EuphoricNostalgia » Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:57 am

Absolutely YES. For his children and for himself because he's an extraordinary person for loving life even if this world has not been good to him. I admire him for that.
[align=center]Image[/align]

[align=center]Image[/align]