43 second clip of new This Is It Song!

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

choccyclaire

Post by choccyclaire » Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:30 pm

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:45 pm

Oh my god, Claire. Just one listen and I'm already in love with it. Wow.

Thank you so much for posting this!!!
[align=center]Image[/align]

oldschoolfan

Post by oldschoolfan » Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:31 pm

:8-26-03baby:
the member formerly known as MJslave...

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:35 pm

No longer up. :(

This should be moved to the Official This Is It thread. All topics on This Is It are suppose to be one thread...it makes it easier to catch up.

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

danaluvsmj
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by danaluvsmj » Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:50 pm

Wow, just amazing. So sad we'll never hear it live :(

1958-2009

Gone Too Soon

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:30 pm

Yeah Sony took it down. I'll available on line on sunday. It sounds like one of those epic songs where the chorus would be amazing.

sunshine.larrazabal

Post by sunshine.larrazabal » Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:07 pm

I agree with Saphster, this thread should be move to the official THIS IS IT thread. Whisper and the mods, can you please move this to the official thread PLEASE and THANK YOU! :):8-26-03respect:

I am loving the song so far and the voice of Michael here doesn't sounds like his voice during the Off The Wall nor the Thriller era.. :unsure: It sounds like even a demo and therefore it was his voice probably when he did the rehearsals! But makes me wonder too, because it has the background vocals of his bros BUT maybe it was a song during those eras and then what they did, they edited it and included an old vocals of his brothers with his voice recently when it was recorded.. :unsure::glare: Well,I have to stay up and wait it online then to hear the entire song.. I have to get my recorder ready! :rolleyes::wub:

DirtyDiana87

Post by DirtyDiana87 » Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:11 pm

AW! This is what it said for me:

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Sony Music Entertainment.

Thank you so much Pam for my beautiful avatar & Blend!! I love them so much!!

Thank you Sarah for the beautiful blend!!! I LOVE it!!!

choccyclaire

Post by choccyclaire » Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:42 pm

My upload is still available. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQNbCaAUCLI

Btw, why would you want to have a HUGE long thread to sift through for the media clips. Doesn't it make sense to make a new thread so the upload stands out more. :idontknow

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:06 pm

Btw, why would you want to have a HUGE long thread to sift through for the media clips. Doesn't it make sense to make a new thread so the upload stands out more.
Not too long ago, we had an issue with multiple This Is It trailer threads that essentially posted the same clips or similar versions of them. Consequently, whenever someone actually had something NEW to report, it got lost in the fray and got bumped quickly to the 2nd page. So in trying to keep things more compact, it was suggested by moi that we have one big TII thread.

That said, MJEOL is not like a lot of other boards with sub forums, ie, TII Cinema and the like... and unfortunately, you have a gigantic thread with a mismash of related topics. I wish our mods and our admin had more of an impact on those sort of logistical things. Repeat threads never get merged nor is it ever really encouraged to check the forum first before a thread is created. It's unfortunate. I love our staff leaders, but I would like to see MJEOL more streamlined. :)

ETA: Claire, it says "This video is not available in your country due to copyright restrictions." Guess we'll have to hold out till tomorrow.

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:35 pm

[QUOTE=HeavenSent;222231]Not too long ago, we had an issue with multiple This Is It trailer threads that essentially posted the same clips or similar versions of them. Consequently, whenever someone actually had something NEW to report, it got lost in the fray and got bumped quickly to the 2nd page. So in trying to keep things more compact, it was suggested by moi that we have one big TII thread.

That said, MJEOL is not like a lot of other boards with sub forums, ie, TII Cinema and the like... and unfortunately, you have a gigantic thread with a mismash of related topics. I wish our mods and our admin had more of an impact on those sort of logistical things. Repeat threads never get merged nor is it ever really encouraged to check the forum first before a thread is created. It's unfortunate. I love our staff leaders, but I would like to see MJEOL more streamlined. :)

ETA: Claire, it says "This video is not available in your country due to copyright restrictions." Guess we'll have to hold out till tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Agree agree agree!

And yeah that's what it said for me too.

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

sunshine.larrazabal

Post by sunshine.larrazabal » Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:01 am

[QUOTE=Saphster;222249]Agree agree agree!

And yeah that's what it said for me too.[/QUOTE]

Really can not wait huh? Check on the main or OFFICIAL THIS IS IT THREAD guys.... :)

Ben

Post by Ben » Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:14 pm

Michael's vocals are amazing, but I can't say I'm amazed with the song. Sounds like a good song, but not a great song. But I hope I change my mind when I hear the full version of the song.
Ben

(Don\\\'t Stop Till You Get Enough)

danaluvsmj
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by danaluvsmj » Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:29 am

I agree with you Carla and Saph. We should discuss this with Whisper.

1958-2009

Gone Too Soon

privacy

Post by privacy » Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:56 am

As I don't know if this discussion has been moved or not, I shall comment here!

Heard the song a few times on the radio at work this morning. I like it. I don't love it. I think I'm just happy to hear his voice again.
I know y'all like sources on this site but I'm afraid I don't actually have any. I'm sure I heard somewhere (either radio or a friend on facebook) that he actually sang this late 80's/early 90's, wasn't keen on it and sold it to a female singer who I'm sure released it in the 90's. But as I say, this is all hearsay. It does have a very 'early 90's feel to it, I just think this is sony screwing us fans yet again money wise.
[align=center]Image

I knew I'd love you like I do[/align]