La Toya Jackson on the anguish of Michael’s children - Exclusive

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

sunshine.larrazabal

Post by sunshine.larrazabal » Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:10 am

There! To please EVERYONE!

betty boop 84

Post by betty boop 84 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:14 am

And I'm crying again...

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:33 am

Someone put a nuzzle on this woman! LaToya, PLEASE go sit down.

I have a HUGE problem with her blabbling about the children's welfare like it's nothing. We do not need to know this. Yes, we care about Michael's children, but we don't have a right to this info and LaToya, who is not the legal guardian should respect her role. First her going off to the Italian tabs and blabbing about Prince and vitiligo, then this. She is so media absorbed, so afraid of blending into the background. And worse, she's trying to create this mystique about the kids that is really unhealthy! Michael coveted his privacy for a reason!

The children were in the LA mansion 50-year-old Michael was renting when, drugged to the eyeballs with prescription medication, he collapsed with a heart attack on June 25.
ANY reporter who can't get their f'ing FACTS right should not be allowed to be posted on this forum.

Lord help me.
[align=center]Image[/align]

SexyChica

Post by SexyChica » Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:12 am

HeavenSent;223837 wrote:Someone put a nuzzle on this woman! LaToya, PLEASE go sit down.

I have a HUGE problem with her blabbling about the children's welfare like it's nothing. We do not need to know this. Yes, we care about Michael's children, but we don't have a right to this info and LaToya, who is not the legal guardian should respect her role. First her going off to the Italian tabs and blabbing about Prince and vitiligo, then this. She is so media absorbed, so afraid of blending into the background. And worse, she's trying to create this mystique about the kids that is really unhealthy! Michael coveted his privacy for a reason!

I'm with you Carla. She really needs to sit down and shut up. Actually everyone in that damn family needs to stop being a bunch of media whores and shut their trap. I don't know why she thinks she has the right to just keep talking about the children like this. Wait she knows no one gives a crap about her, so she needs to keep spilling the beans about Prince, Paris & Blanket in order to get paid for these interviews. I'm just disgusted that Michael did everything he could to protect his children and look what happens after he passes! His own damn family can't shut up about the children. The Jackson family needs to :zippedlips :zippedlips :zippedlips

And I don't know why she's hinting (at least imo) that when the unfortunate day comes when Katherine is either unable to take care of the children or passes she's going to look after the children. I swear the only sibling those children should be with is Janet.

ANY reporter who can't get their f'ing FACTS right should not be allowed to be posted on this forum.

Lord help me.
I saw that also and was seething. I just wanted to bang my head against the wall because I'm trying to understand why this blatant disrespect is still being shouted from the mountaintops as gospel even when it's the complete opposite.
[align=center]R.I.P

Uncle Johnny

August 12, 1955-September 7, 1999

Uncle Pat

July 5, 1955-May 2, 2007

Uncle Darrel

August 18, 1957-December 17, 2008

I MISS YOU. GONE, BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN.
[/align]

MJfan01'

Post by MJfan01' » Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:26 am

Talking about what they're feeling will help them cope. I really wish La toya would stop telling everyone the children's business. Also, this sounding like a tabloid, embelleshing the facts.

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:25 am

It amazes me how these reporters just blantantly ignore facts. Do they honestly think that people are to stupid to notice? As soon as I read the "drugged to his eyeballs" part I stopped reading. Michael's children have been through enough without LaToya telling the whole world how there coping. Michael protect his children for a reason and his family need to respect that.

[[align=center]Michael Jackson Overload[/align]

strangerinmoscow555

Post by strangerinmoscow555 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:15 pm

I can't believe LaToya is sharing the children's personal grief with the world! Who does she think she is? This article is pure crap.

candles

Post by candles » Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:19 pm

homegirl needs to take a little vacation...just for a while.

either that or she just sits by the kids and when she gets out she keeps her mouth shut. i dont know who she thinks she's helping by revealing all this

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:25 pm

[QUOTE=SomedayMaybe;223850] i dont know who she thinks she's helping by revealing all this[/QUOTE]
She's helping herself try to stay "relevant".

btw, where's the link to this article? i'd like to see what kind of publication this came out of.

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:29 pm

Wow. When I first read this title I thought, "Oh hell no. Why can't this woman shut up?"

But, whatever. I'm glad the children are doing better. I can sort of understand Prince. He probably is not ready to deal with it all right now. I showed my bf some pics of Prince from the memorial and he got kind of mad and said, "He looks like he doesn't even give a $hit!" I told him well his father just died and he has to deal with the entire world feeling sorry for him. Not everyone reacts the same way to death. Some people cry uncontrollably, others act like it never happened, some people never want to talk about it, and others just ...resort to other dangerous things.

I really hope as he grows older he will be able to cope better. I feel for them. I really do. The good thing is that they are with their cousins, and grandmother. Michael's mother is the closest resemblance to Michael. Paris is such a sweetheart.

But, is it selfish to say I hope that they doesn't go into show business? I just can see the paparazzi following Paris and making her life hell just like they do to Lindsey Lohan, Paris Hilton, and Britney Spears! Just judging constantly and following everything that she does. Who she dates, what she wears, what she eats, judging her weight, judging her voice skills, saying she will never be like her father....ugh. And as for Prince and Blanket. God. I just wish I could hug Blanket. And Prince especially.

Out of all them I worry for Prince more. He seemed like he wasn't even there at the memorial. I noticed it but never said anything about it. I was afraid some people might have jumped down my throat. :8-26-03blackeye:

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

MJfan01'

Post by MJfan01' » Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:34 pm

Didn't Prince see his father when Murray called him. He's probably traumatized. :(

sunshine.larrazabal

Post by sunshine.larrazabal » Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:45 pm

[QUOTE=HeavenSent;223851]She's helping herself try to stay "relevant".

btw, where's the link to this article? i'd like to see what kind of publication this came out of.[/QUOTE]

I saw this from the other fan site, HeavenSent, thought I could copy it and share it here... Yes! It's from Mirror.co.uk and La Toya had a pic during the interview..

I was just moved about putting all the posters of Paris dad in her room in Encino.. :1crying and I think I pissed off someone who is my friend.. I hope she will write to me soon.. I hope she's reading this message as well.. She knows who am referring to.. :(

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:02 pm

[QUOTE=Saphster;223853]Out of all them I worry for Prince more. He seemed like he wasn't even there at the memorial. I noticed it but never said anything about it. I was afraid some people might have jumped down my throat. :8-26-03blackeye:[/QUOTE]

I can see your point of concern...but this is one of the reasons why we don't neccessarily need access to them like this. In all actuality, we don't know how any of them are coping unless we hear from their own mouths. LaToya can blab all she wants to, but they deserve to deal with this in privacy without our scrunity over how they look or don't look. Am I making any sense??

oldschoolfan

Post by oldschoolfan » Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:33 pm

Since when did Michael collapes and die? I thought he was in bed? F*ck I want to kill Murray. My mamma said mybe the reason they are taking so long to get him and aren't talking about it so much is because they want to get the whole thing right, they don't want to f*ck it up when they get him because they want to make sure he goes to jail. I guess that sounds logical.
the member formerly known as MJslave...

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:06 pm

[QUOTE=HeavenSent;223867]I can see your point of concern...but this is one of the reasons why we don't neccessarily need access to them like this. In all actuality, we don't know how any of them are coping unless we hear from their own mouths. LaToya can blab all she wants to, but they deserve to deal with this in privacy without our scrunity over how they look or don't look. Am I making any sense??[/QUOTE]

Yep. You're right. I don't know them personally. But, I still worry and hope they are okay...

LaToya gets on my nerves sometimes. But, I get a soft spot for her because she looks exactly like one of my aunts. EXACTLY like her. And my aunt passed away from liver problems. So, I guess that's why I cut her some slack...sometimes.

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.