Evan Chandler found dead

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Evan Chandler found dead

Post by OneMoreChance » Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:33 pm

[QUOTE=craze4mj;226645]guys the body was found November 5

why hasnt this been covered in the media?

jordan better grow some balls and tell the truth. june too[/QUOTE]

Because god forbid the public take Evan's suicide and an admission of guilt about his lies against Michael! We know how the media is where Michael is concerned!
[align=center]Image[/align]

[[align=center]Michael Jackson Overload[/align]

Marina

Evan Chandler found dead

Post by Marina » Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:40 pm

This news has brought me out of hibernation. This is deep as well as eerie. This is no coincidence either. The dominoes are starting to fall now - in the natural and the spiritual realms.

HeavenSent said,
Only God can judge him now.
Truth.
and,
. . . it's hard to feel sadness over this
More truth.
I wonder what his death will do to Jordie.
What goes around comes back to you full circle. God always balances the scales. Sometimes we don't live to see it - (but sometimes He does let us live to see it). Note this: Jordie and his sister have lost their father suddenly - just like three children did. Think about that. I think we're witnessing the first shot of divine justice. MO.

claire louise

Evan Chandler found dead

Post by claire louise » Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:36 pm

I got the impression they only just found the body....he had been lying dead for 2 weeks.
Hope he rots in hell:mad:

SexyChica

Evan Chandler found dead

Post by SexyChica » Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:06 pm

I need to pray because I don't feel one ounce of pain for his suicide. The Bible states vegence is in the hand of God. Michael didn't live to see his name cleared, but I know in my soul Michael is in Heaven and Evan is rotting in Hell. It would take a lot of repenting for Evan to even have the remote chance of entering the gates of Heaven.

Someone needs to tell the Arvizo's to come clean because Karma is a bitch. And Murray needs to step up to the plate. Because it seems like God is taking vegence on those that tried to destroy one his beautiful Angels.

Hopfeully, Jordan will grow a pair and tell the truth now.
[align=center]R.I.P

Uncle Johnny

August 12, 1955-September 7, 1999

Uncle Pat

July 5, 1955-May 2, 2007

Uncle Darrel

August 18, 1957-December 17, 2008

I MISS YOU. GONE, BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN.
[/align]

Kim81

Evan Chandler found dead

Post by Kim81 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:37 pm

[QUOTE=kclikesro;226625]Hello all, new to the board, but just wanted to say, good riddance. Hope he found peace or sought some kind of forgiveness for what he did, but honestly good riddance.[/QUOTE]I wouldn't wish for death upon anyone, however I have to say I didn't feel one bit sorry when I heard this news today. This was a despicable person, and I'm sure he has been judged accordingly now that he is dead.

That's very weird. The fact that it may be a suicide too...anyway, hopefully mom and son will just admit the truth now.

Jackson829

Evan Chandler found dead

Post by Jackson829 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:08 pm

Is it awful to say that I have a little grin on my face? I absolutely have NO SYMPATHY for this man. The monster that started it all? What he did to Michael? :8-26-03ranting: Like all you said, Karma IS a bitch!! May he rot in hell :mad: And I am all the more hopeful that Jordan and his mom come forth and tell the TRUTH!!! Please:(

SpecialJanet25

Evan Chandler found dead

Post by SpecialJanet25 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:09 pm

This SOB killed himself because he was a coward. He ruining Michael's reputation and his life. Whether or not Jordy Chandler will finally tell truth now, It is too little, too late because sadly Michael is gone. Even from beyond the grave, Michael's reputation and legacy is still being talk about so negativity by the media because of the lies and evilness of this man who wanted money and used his son to ruin Michael's life and probably his son too. I do not wish death upon anyone but he will burn in hell.

Saphster

Evan Chandler found dead

Post by Saphster » Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:59 pm

OMG!

This was so unexpected! My God....so unreal! It's so odd...I don't even know what to say! I can't say that I felt happy when I read this title....I feel a little weird because of that....I should be a little glad? No...I feel a little sorry for the guy...I know...ME FEEL sorry for the man who totally ruined Michael's life?! Yes...in a way....let me explain...

I feel bad for Evan because he did not clean up his mess before he died. He probably did not regret what he did. If he regretted it he would have came out and told the truth. He was enjoying his life with all of the money he got from ruining Michael's reputation and life...but all those things....like Michael said in The Wiz are illusions. They only satisfy for a little while...never for eternity. He drank his full and couldn't take it anymore.

If he did kill himself...I'll leave it to God to judge him. But, if I were God....I would not have mercy on him.

So, yes I feel sorry for Evan. For being a coward, a cheat, a liar, and terrible father. I am ashamed that we have people like that in this world. I feel embarrassed that I even shared the same planet with that man.

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

marialovesmjj

Evan Chandler found dead

Post by marialovesmjj » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:02 pm

This man was sick for a while I wouldn't be surprised if he killed himself for reasons other than guilt or both.
Keeper Of MJ's eyes hands and fingers that r on them!

Myspace.Twitter.

Sometimes it's not worth chewing through the leather straps in the morning.

Yea and...Yea!

Saphster

Evan Chandler found dead

Post by Saphster » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:51 pm

I seen it's being covered on some sites....not much but a good few. But, it is odd that the media didn't cover this story til recently. His body was found in the beginning of this month and I'm sort of surprised they didn't make a fuss over this. But, I guess like Jennifer said they probably don't want to make it seem like an admission of guilt.

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

candles

Evan Chandler found dead

Post by candles » Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:31 am

i know what you mean Saphster. I'm not happy he chose to end his life...but what a coward.

Life gives you what you ask for, and this dude demanded money just to ruin Michael. And like the family said, even if Michael had been guilty, how can a parent just take the money and go? Why not fight for your son? Then you hit your son over the head with something...

All this money obviously didn't make him happy. Karma is a bitch, and I dont wish death on anybody but I hope they unearth more things about him, like Carla said...because its his greed for money that started making Michael's life spiral out of control

MJfan01'

Evan Chandler found dead

Post by MJfan01' » Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:45 am

I don't wish death on anyone either but I certaintly don't care. Evan didn't have to die, he killed himself. He forced his child to lie, he ruined his relationship with his family and abused his son. He ruined an innocent man's life for $$$$. Every report since 93' would always call Michael and alleged child molestor. :glare: Even if by some miracle Jordan decides to tell the truth....it's too late. Michael's gone.

Mack Dogg

Evan Chandler found dead

Post by Mack Dogg » Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:55 am

**** em'! Rot in hell bastard.

oldschoolfan

Evan Chandler found dead

Post by oldschoolfan » Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:56 am

I haven't been on this site for a few days and this is the first news I see... WOOP! :rollin
No I'm joking, seriously I would not take pleasure in someone elses death. It would be like someone taking pleasure in Michael's death and how that would hurt me. This is kind of weird, it's incredibly un-expected. I am getting the feeling that something is going to come from this...
the member formerly known as MJslave...

Ben

Evan Chandler found dead

Post by Ben » Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:34 am

It's a instant karma for Evan Chandler. He ruined Michael's reputation as a person with his false child abuse lies, which he used to extort money from Michael. I don't feel sorry for Jordan, I'd like to think he'd come out an admit his father made him lie. But I doubt that will happen.
Ben

(Don\\\'t Stop Till You Get Enough)