Jermaine says that Michael is wrong about Joe

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

MJfan01'

Post by MJfan01' » Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:45 pm

The brother of Michael Jackson, Jermaine Jackson, has made a statement about his father that as seen from the stand point of Michael Jackson he was perceived him as cruel and harsh. Jermaine Jackson is of the firm view that his brother developed the erroneous perception about their father. He told that his father was not like the one his brother portrayed. He told that his brother, when he was alive, made wrong accusations on his father, Joe, according to reports of ContactMusic. Michael Jackson revealed many stories about this father how he used to scold and torture him not only physically but also psychologically.
[...]
Jermaine Jackson is of the view that his father played a vital role in their music endeavors which couldn’t be accomplished without him. Jermaine told that they are having the fruits of his father’s strictness which they hated at an immature age.

The points Jermaine has made carry weight but the timing of the statement seems inappropriate. Jermaine Jackson has come up to expurgate and exonerate his father from the allegations of his deceased brother at a time when he can not come up to counter them. Now a pertinent question arises where Jermaine Jackson was when Michael made these allegations.
http://www.makli.com/jermaine-jackson-0016970/

Oh Jermaine! Really? Michael has always called Joseph a genius when it came to most business decisions. That doesn't erase what he did and to call Michael a liar now that he's dead is very suspicious. Besides why even bring it up?

oldschoolfan

Post by oldschoolfan » Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:51 pm

It's bullsh*t, absolute bullsh*t. Michael is not the only one who made those claims, and Joe himself has admitted to it, although of course they were only 'little beatings'. Now I don't mean to get too personal on the subject, but from my own personal experience I KNOW it is not uncommon for the abuser and family to make excuses to downplay the situation. They deny it, they act like it wasn't a bit deal, they say they can't remember, they take sides, they make the victim look and feel like the one who has done wrong. I know that. So yes, I do believe Michael was abused, and yes, I do believe others are making excuses so that Joe doesn't look as bad.

*slams door*
the member formerly known as MJslave...

SexyChica

Post by SexyChica » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:12 pm

If these statements are true, then Jermaine is just being Jermaine... a f'ing media whore. He loves publicity. He's pimping his own children out for fame. He's accepting MJ's awards as if he won them. I could go on for days about Jermaine.

I never liked Jermaine. He's a damn JOKE!
[align=center]R.I.P

Uncle Johnny

August 12, 1955-September 7, 1999

Uncle Pat

July 5, 1955-May 2, 2007

Uncle Darrel

August 18, 1957-December 17, 2008

I MISS YOU. GONE, BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN.
[/align]

oldschoolfan

Post by oldschoolfan » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:18 pm

Yeah, funny how as soon as Michael dies there is literally a new story about Jermaine every other day.

candles

Post by candles » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:33 pm

well...it's not like Michael never gave Joe credit.

But why is it that he's talking about what they've achieved from a materialistic standpoint. They gained so much but at what cost. I know Joe only wanted the best for his kids but sometimes a simple hug is what's best...but what do i know, i wasn't there lol. I do think Michael might have been more sensitive than the others but still, it affected him nontheless and that should have been dealth with early so that he wouldn't have all these 'misguided' thoughts of what his father was like.

So yeah Jermaine shut up it's nice you're defending your father but try it earlier next time

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:06 pm

Makes me wanna choke a brotha.

Jermaine. :rolleyes:
[align=center]Image[/align]

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:48 pm

And this would be the reason why I cannot watch them on A&E! I constantly want to slap Jermaine upside his head!:icon_hitting Idiot! So what Jermaine? Michael is lying about Joe!? Is that what your saying? Please! What would be the reason behind it?
[align=center]Image[/align]

[[align=center]Michael Jackson Overload[/align]

Cristine87

Post by Cristine87 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:46 pm

SexyChica;230284 wrote:If these statements are true, then Jermaine is just being Jermaine... a f'ing media whore. He loves publicity. He's pimping his own children out for fame. He's accepting MJ's awards as if he won them. I could go on for days about Jermaine.

I never liked Jermaine. He's a damn JOKE!
Exactly, Jermaine is being a big spotlight hog at the expense of his dead brother. What else is new? I can't stand his womanizing ass! I don't like to judge people unfairly, but I have eyes and ears and what he has displayed and from I know about him, he is a selfish, self-centered, arrogant d*ck. He's jealous of michael and it's very obvious.
Now I don't mean to get too personal on the subject, but from my own personal experience I KNOW it is not uncommon for the abuser and family to make excuses to downplay the situation. They deny it, they act like it wasn't a bit deal, they say they can't remember, they take sides, they make the victim look and feel like the one who has done wrong.
I completely agree with you, as I also know from personal experience! They don't want the guilt nor the responsibility so they try to either downplay it or make it the abusee's fault!

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:55 pm

Jermaine is just an ass. He reminds me of my aunt. My aunt's husband molested a child and she goes off claiming how he never touched the child and how the child "was the one that probably influenced it IF it ever happened." Sick right?

The only time he ever came out when Michael was alive was around the time of the whole LWMJ mess and Jermaine was on a show with Michael's mother & father. He said how they were never abused, and that's when Joe said that they would get "wipin's" but not beatings. Back in the day a wipin' was a beat down. Old school ways were tough. Some people are STILL old school to this day. To them it was normal as can be. Ms. Catherine probably doesn't talk about it because of course she will stand by her husband...and she probably figures since it's in the past and Michael and his father made up it's no use to bring it up or worry about it anymore. But, the pain stays there. It still stung him pretty hard. It's easy to forgive but forgetting is the killer part. I can't remember the name of that show they were on but I wanted to punch Jermaine in his face for being such a COWARD.

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

marialovesmjj

Post by marialovesmjj » Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:04 am

What Joe did wasn't old school...

and it mentions Contact Music.

Ack.
Keeper Of MJ's eyes hands and fingers that r on them!

Myspace.Twitter.

Sometimes it's not worth chewing through the leather straps in the morning.

Yea and...Yea!

oldschoolfan

Post by oldschoolfan » Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:08 am

Whenever someone says old school I think they're talking to me.. Oldschoolfan aint a fan of this kind of old school.

What Joe did was wrong, I think back in those days the laws against these things weren't like they are now so people could get away with more, it wasn't a big deal like it is now. Either way, I'm not cool with Joe, I really just don't like him at all. It doesn't matter what kind of abuse it was or how bad Joe or Jermaine thinks it is, it was obviously something that affected Michael greatly.

On a happier note, this is my 1,000 post! SQUEE!

oldschoolfan

Post by oldschoolfan » Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:10 am

OOOOH! GOLD MJ!!! Oooooh yeah!

Cristine87

Post by Cristine87 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:12 am

[QUOTE=oldschoolfan;230335]
On a happier note, this is my 1,000 post! SQUEE![/QUOTE]

Yay!:)

Maiky

Post by Maiky » Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:02 am

That is not a thing a good man would do towards his brother:cryptic.
Isn't Jermaine realising that he's showing no respect at all to Michael by behaving like this? I hope that somebody could stop and tell that man that it's no way to behave towards a deceased brother!:mad:
:icon_hitting

Cristine87

Post by Cristine87 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:46 am

[QUOTE=Maiky;230342]That is not a thing a good man would do towards his brother:cryptic.
Isn't Jermaine realising that he's showing no respect at all to Michael by behaving like this? I hope that somebody could stop and tell that man that it's no way to behave towards a deceased brother!:mad:
:icon_hitting[/QUOTE]

Exactly! What the hell is that? "Oh yeah, my deceased brother is a liar!". I like how he denies this now that Michael isn't here to defend himself. It's disgusting. I don't care how famous or rich they got, that's no excuse to be beating the sh*t out of your kid and on top of that caliing him names and saying "call me joseph, not dad". WTF? Am I supposed to excuse Ike Turner for beating Tina too because she got famous? I can't get mad at Katie for not leaving. Where the hell was she going to go? Women back then did not divorce their husbands. They popped out babies and ran the household. I find it funny that Jermaine is saying this considering he produced Jacksons: An American Dream and Joseph was portrayed as beating his kids in that movie!