FBI files Its obvious now that Michael was Innocent

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

madmichaelfanforever

Post by madmichaelfanforever » Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:12 pm

I just got finished reading the F.B.I. files and its obvious that Michael was innocent and was being extorted by the Chandlers and the so called victims of the 94 case.THe SBDA office got the feds Involved In both cases and If there was a shred of Informatio that could be used to tear Mj down you know it would have been used!! It's terrible to think what Mj went thru with these false allegations read it for your self http://foia.fbi.gov/hottopics.htm

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:47 pm

Jackson Death Threat -- All Over a Woman
Posted Dec 22nd 2009 11:48AM by TMZ Staff

The person who threatened to kill Michael Jackson unless he got money also threatened to slaughter people at a Michael Jackson concert, according to documents just released by the FBI .. and it all appears to be a scheme to get a woman to notice him.

The person who wrote the threatening letters says, "I'll commit mass murder at a Michael Jackson concert if necessary, in an attempt to murder Michael, then you will have to deal with my situation in the public eye."

It appears from the letters the writer wants mobster John Gotti to fork over money and if he doesn't ... the writer threatens to kill Michael.

The person who wrote the letters appears to be obsessed with a woman and is making these threats to get her attention. Some of the letters were written to newspapers. He says, "I'm 33 years old and never had a real relationship in my life. I can't even slow dance."

The man was arrested on May 22, 1992 outside the White House. He was released on June 4, 1992, and one day later made threats to kill Michael Jackson.

----------

Michael Jackson Targeted with Death Threat
Posted Dec 22nd 2009 11:38AM by TMZ Staff

Someone threatened to kill Michael Jackson, and then-President George H.W. Bush, according to FBI documents just released.

Someone wrote a letter on July 6, 1992, that the FBI obtained, stating, "I decided that because nobody is taking me serious, and I can't handle my state of mind, that I am going to Washington D.C. to threaten to kill the President of the United States, George Bush."

It goes on ..."Michael [Jackson] I will personally attempt to kill, if he doesn't pay me my money."

One of the documents, written by the L.A. City Attorney's office, indicated on June 22, 1992, the author of the letter "arrives in Calif at Jackson's . Threatens to kill."

The FBI says the person who wrote the letter was charged with extortion, pled guilty and was sentenced to prison in 1993.

--------

FBI On International Hunt Against Jackson
Posted Dec 22nd 2009 12:46PM by TMZ Staff

The FBI apparently went around the world trying to make a case against Michael Jackson for alleged child molestation.

According to documents just released by the FBI, in 1993 the LAPD and Santa Barbara County Sheriff's deputies "Plan to travel to Manila, Philippines... for the purpose of interviewing (names deleted) concerning their knowledge of accusations against Michael Jackson of sexual abuse of young boys."

We know the people sought to be interviewed were a man and woman who had worked at Neverland from 1988 - 1990 and allegedly witnessed molestation.

According to docs, an FBI special agent was involved in the Manila trip.

And another doc states a legal attache for the U.S. Embassy in London was sending information back home regarding sexual misconduct by Jackson in England ... specifically, a phone call to a teenage boy.

TMZ.com
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Thank you for everything,

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

...My Website dedicated to Michael...

http://www.thesilencedtruth.com[/align]

Cristine87

Post by Cristine87 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:51 pm

[QUOTE=Shannon;230645]

FBI On International Hunt Against Jackson
Posted Dec 22nd 2009 12:46PM by TMZ Staff

The FBI apparently went around the world trying to make a case against Michael Jackson for alleged child molestation.

According to documents just released by the FBI, in 1993 the LAPD and Santa Barbara County Sheriff's deputies "Plan to travel to Manila, Philippines... for the purpose of interviewing (names deleted) concerning their knowledge of accusations against Michael Jackson of sexual abuse of young boys."

We know the people sought to be interviewed were a man and woman who had worked at Neverland from 1988 - 1990 and allegedly witnessed molestation.

According to docs, an FBI special agent was involved in the Manila trip.

And another doc states a legal attache for the U.S. Embassy in London was sending information back home regarding sexual misconduct by Jackson in England ... specifically, a phone call to a teenage boy.
[/QUOTE]

In other words, they didn't have a case!

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:00 pm

[QUOTE=Cristine87;230647]In other words, they didn't have a case![/QUOTE]

Exactly. It is so saddening to read and know how it ruined his life and ultimately killed him.
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:00 pm

In other words, they didn't have a case!
Exactly! Look how much time and effort they put into making a case against Michael and still could not find anything! Why? Because there was NO case!

I have downloaded all the files and will read them later! Too much goin on right now! Shoveling the driveway and I have a couple more gifts to pick up!
[align=center]Image[/align]

[[align=center]Michael Jackson Overload[/align]

Cristine87

Post by Cristine87 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:05 pm

[QUOTE=Jeniffer30;230650] Shoveling the driveway [/QUOTE]

Yeah, a crap load of snow hit the ground today. It sucks! Anways, I can't believe how much effort they put in to this. It's ridiculous. If there's no evidence, you stop investigating and drop the case. These people just seemed hell-bent on getting him on something.

annelise

Post by annelise » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:13 pm

i don't how it is obvious from there but i'll read the whole files to have an accurate mind

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:43 pm

We need to put all of this in one big thread. I'm getting confused!

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:45 pm

Gosh, I feel sick...physically. Just reading all of this. Death threats? And people called Michael off his rocker for being paranoid. Why the f*ck wouldn't he be?!

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:06 pm

[QUOTE=HeavenSent;230659]Gosh, I feel sick...physically. Just reading all of this. Death threats? And people called Michael off his rocker for being paranoid. Why the f*ck wouldn't he be?![/QUOTE]

I just can't say it many enough times. Michael is my hero - my respect for him, his strength, and his ability to still stand up and go on... pure amazing.
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:47 pm

I knew he had people after him trying to hurt him. I can only imagine how many people wanted to kill Michael for money.

Does anyone know what woman this guy was trying to get attention from??

I'm not really understanding this whole thing too well. Can someone explain better? I'm reading the docs but I'm still lost...

On the page 20 of t9A-LA-142276: 1992 to 1993, here is a passage that says, "Now I know what she means by good love is free, I make her rich, and while I am in a homeless shelter, she fucks ___ in a mansion."

who the hell is ___ ? Who was he referring to? And first and foremost WHO IS THIS GUY?

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

pauline86

Post by pauline86 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:05 pm

What I would like to know is why didn't michael file a defamation of character lawsuit against the arvizo family after he was acquitted? If someone falsely accused me of all kinds of heinous crimes, I would definetly get even with them
Michael Jackson 1958-2009? WRONG. Michael Jackson 1958-Forever? RIGHT!

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:38 pm

I still haven't had a chance to read it all yet. I did glance at some of it and for the life of me could not read the handwriting!

Inside Edition said that according to the FBI files Michael was investigated for child molestation in the 80's. Something that happened on a train?:idontknow Has abyone read this part yet?

[[align=center]Michael Jackson Overload[/align]

SexyChica

Post by SexyChica » Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:45 pm

Why do I not have some of the files ya'll have? I see nothing about a guy going crazy over some woman threatening to kill Michael.

The only files I have are about the Chandler & Arvizo lies.
[align=center]R.I.P

Uncle Johnny

August 12, 1955-September 7, 1999

Uncle Pat

July 5, 1955-May 2, 2007

Uncle Darrel

August 18, 1957-December 17, 2008

I MISS YOU. GONE, BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN.
[/align]

Cristine87

Post by Cristine87 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:15 pm

[QUOTE=Jeniffer30;230680]
Inside Edition said that according to the FBI files Michael was investigated for child molestation in the 80's. [/QUOTE]

What? WTF? :blink: