Brooke Shields Breaks Her Silence On Emotional Michael Jackson Memorial Speech

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

Palmyra

Post by Palmyra » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:21 pm

[QUOTE=privacy]It wouldn't let me view page 5[/QUOTE]

I had the exact same problem and I don't understand what's causing it!

[QUOTE=privacy]I get upset mainly because I don't have friends around me who know how I feel about all this[/QUOTE]

There are others who agree with you, including me, but sometimes we stay in the background. Usually, when fans are beating up on Michael's former friends/family members, I stay out of it. At least we can all agree we love Elizabeth Taylor.

[QUOTE=privacy]it's just sad for me that I don't seem to fit in here anymore.[/QUOTE]

Not true. We disagree with each other and stuff, but at the end of the day, we're all on cool terms.

[QUOTE=Violent Flower]It's not the point of them loosing touch it's the fact that they left when times thickened for michael.[/QUOTE]

Honestly, what difference does this make? Michael apparently didn't want anyone in his business. No one knew he was using propofol (except for Murray and maybe one or two other people), because he didn't tell anyone (including Elizabeth Taylor). If he told no one, who could help him? He was not interested in help; he just needed his insomnia to go away.

Fans say that his friends should have been good friends. Why? To steal his propofol? To cure his insomnia? Insomnia can't be cured by the presence of good friends.

We know there were friends who were there for it, and none of them could have prevented what happened or even any sadness Michael felt. We know friends with whom Michael spent quality time. Michael hung out with Rodney Jerkins, spent time with Jerkins' family, etc. Michael was invited to Donny Osmond's house to spend some quality time there, but Michael declined. Obviously, I only have this information from what is publicaly available. I am sure there's a lot more.

Even if there weren't anyone else in the world to watch out for Michael, Michael's large family and Elizabeth Taylor existed. He didn't go to anyone in his family or Elizabeth for whatever. You know what...if Michael was having problems in his life, he must have dealt with them on his own or he dealt with them through friends and family, but the public was never told.

Violet Flower, can you tell me exactly what you expected his friends to do for him/with him? I don't believe Michael had anything in his life that needed support (except from, possibly, a psychologist). I don't know of any problems fans seem to point out. I know of the propofol problems, but no one could have anything about his propofol (except Murray).

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:32 am

[QUOTE=Palmyra;232435]Well, he never stopped talking about them, and at almost every opportunity, he brought up something about helping children. And he had these unrealistic views of children (for example, their innocence). He didn't grow up with many other kids. We did. We know kids can be mean, liars, etc. Michael kept insisting that kids were these good people, and he even refused to believe the second accuser (Arvizo) was a bad kid (Michael blamed the false accusation on Arvizo's parents).[/QUOTE]

He didn't always bring up the subject of children. But, he did bring it up often. How can you say that children being innocent is unrealistic? Young children are the most innocent and pure...humans... in our world. It is only when they are exposed to the cruel society that we live in is when they start to change and take up different characteristics. You can very carefully shape and mold the world of a child so easily. All it takes is a little force and manipulation from the wrong person to influence any sort of negativity on an innocent child. But, children are innocent. Michael knew this. I guess this is why he stressed so much on raising children right and taking care of them. They are the next generation. The ones who will make the decisions and pretty much take charge of the world. I even found it strange and was always rather annoyed whenever he'd talk about children. I would sit in front the TV and groan at him saying, "shut up silly," in my head. I never really understood it until after he died. I understand why he stressed so much about it now. It all makes sense. It's hard for ignorant people to see all that whenever the word pedophile comes close to his name though.

Plus, you can't really say whether or not Gavin was a bad kid. He was after all just a kid. He wasn't a great kid...but bad? Who's really to blame for his actions? I'm sure he did not plot all of this against Michael Jackson by himself. I blame the mother. I blame Gavin's mother and Jordan's father. They were ADULTS. Adults who manipulated their children and made them lie and act. They ruined their children's lives.

Privacy, why do you feel like you don't fit in? It's not like there are cliques here. If we were all the same what would be the fun in that? I respect and like everyone here whether they like me or not.

p.s. (I say all of this...) With the love, with the love. L.O.V.E lol

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

privacy

Post by privacy » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:39 am

Obviously we are not on the same page so I won't go through it any further.
Fair enough.

Palmyra, thank you :) You seem to know exactly what I'm trying to say in a much calmer way! But in future I shan't comment if I disagree.
Privacy, why do you feel like you don't fit in? It's not like there are cliques here. If we were all the same what would be the fun in that? I respect and like everyone here whether they like me or not.
Because everywhere I look (recently) people are going way OTT in slamming other people. In terms of Sneddon, Bashir and the like, yes they deserve it. When it comes to people whom Michael is or was friends with - I don't believe it's our business. It's judging before we know the whole story.

I never said I didn't like or respect anyone here :) I barely know anyone to make that decision.
[align=center]Image

I knew I'd love you like I do[/align]

privacy

Post by privacy » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:40 am

Double post (again!)
[align=center]Image

I knew I'd love you like I do[/align]

Violet Flower

Post by Violet Flower » Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:29 am

[QUOTE=Palmyra;232563]I had the exact same problem and I don't

Honestly, what difference does this make? Michael apparently didn't want anyone in his business. No one knew he was using propofol (except for Murray and maybe one or two other people), because he didn't tell anyone (including Elizabeth Taylor). If he told no one, who could help him? He was not interested in help; he just needed his insomnia to go away.

Fans say that his friends should have been good friends. Why? To steal his propofol? To cure his insomnia? Insomnia can't be cured by the presence of good friends.

We know there were friends who were there for it, and none of them could have prevented what happened or even any sadness Michael felt. We know friends with whom Michael spent quality time. Michael hung out with Rodney Jerkins, spent time with Jerkins' family, etc. Michael was invited to Donny Osmond's house to spend some quality time there, but Michael declined. Obviously, I only have this information from what is publicaly available. I am sure there's a lot more.

Even if there weren't anyone else in the world to watch out for Michael, Michael's large family and Elizabeth Taylor existed. He didn't go to anyone in his family or Elizabeth for whatever. You know what...if Michael was having problems in his life, he must have dealt with them on his own or he dealt with them through friends and family, but the public was never told.

Violet Flower, can you tell me exactly what you expected his friends to do for him/with him? I don't believe Michael had anything in his life that needed support (except from, possibly, a psychologist). I don't know of any problems fans seem to point out. I know of the propofol problems, but no one could have anything about his propofol (except Murray).[/QUOTE]

? I'm lost? seriously, cause I don't understand what you are implying, we are talking about two different scenarios, apparently not on the same page. I don't understand how a few of you are gonna sit up here and pretend as if no one has ever done Michael wrong. Just because many of us state that we dislike what a person stated or has done or in most cases wasn't fond of someone(personal reasons) doesn't mean we are starting a war? it's people's prerogative and for me personally it's not hate at the same time I'm not gonna pretend as if it did'nt exist bottom line. As I've stated over and over, they("friends") were aware no one was clueless when it got down to the bottom of it. Some had their reasons for distancing themselves, it was pretty obvious(hence the interviews, then and now in reference of mike) then they decided to come back out of the woods once it was clear.

I'm not talking about Mike's loved ones (family) and I'm not talking about ALL his friends in general, just a selected few. Heck mike even stated he did'nt have many friends in the bashir doc. so what is the point? I have love and respect for everybody until/unless u prove me otherwise.

P.s.
How do you know he did'nt want help?

maybe he just did'nt trust certain people to help him...

We really don't know what the situation is because there is lots of speculation around it.

We can agree or disagree so I'll be done. :) I'm saying this all with love.

:michaeljacksonicon:

Violet Flower

Post by Violet Flower » Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:31 am

[QUOTE=Palmyra;232563]I had the exact same problem and I don't

Violet Flower, can you tell me exactly what you expected his friends to do for him/with him? I don't believe Michael had anything in his life that needed support (except from, possibly, a psychologist). I don't know of any problems fans seem to point out. I know of the propofol problems, but no one could have anything about his propofol (except Murray).[/QUOTE]

???????? I'm lost? seriously, cause I don't understand what you are implying, we are talking about two different scenarios, apparently not on the same page. I don't understand how a few of you are gonna sit up here and pretend as if no one has ever done Michael wrong. Just because many of us state that we dislike what a person stated or has done or in most cases wasn't fond of someone(personal reasons) dos'nt mean we are starting a war? it's people's prerogative and for me personally it's not hate at the same time I'm not gonna pretend as if it did'nt exist bottom line. As I've stated over and over, they("friends") were aware no one was clueless when it got down to the bottom of it. Some had their reasons for distancing themselves, it was pretty obvious(hence the interviews, then and now in reference of mike) then they decided to come back out of the woods once it was clear.

I'm not talking about Mike's loved ones (family) and I'm not talking about ALL his friends in general, just a selected few. Heck mike even stated he did'nt have many friends in the bashir doc. so what is the point?

P.s.
How do you know he did'nt want help?

maybe he just did'nt trust certain people to help him...

We really don't know what the situation is because there is lots of speculation around it.

We can agree or disagree so I'll be done. :)

:michaeljacksonicon: