Will these lies ever stop?!!!!! WTF!?

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:27 pm

I got this from the MJWorld Cry forum! There is a disgusting book set to be released in June. The title?: " Michael Jackson's Dangerous Liaisons: Arvizo, Barnes, Bhatti, Chandler, Culkin...The A-Z of All the King's Boys"! WTF? It's being written by someone named Carl Toms! I have no idea who this is?

This is that last thing that us fans need right now. I'm so mad I'm actually shaking! This is what the Amazon web page says:

Editorial Reviews

Review

A recommended read. Not just another book about '***** *****'. There won't be anything written quite like it. -- Richard Green, founding president, International Academy of Sex Research His vivid and insightful commentary is a joy to read -- DJ West, Emeritus Professor of Clinical Criminology
Product Description

A must-read for those who believe he truly loved children but are not so sure about his innocence...Michael Jackson spent the wedding night of his second marriage not with his bride but with his best man an eight-year-old boy. His first marriage ended in divorce after he had been on holiday with two young boys without his wife. To kneejerk loyalists, the King of Pop's love of children was innocent: end of story. For the more reflective among us, whether we are intrigued, baffled, appalled, empathic, or even all these things, Michael Jackson's Dangerous Liaisons provides the definitive review of his numerous special friendships'. Armed with insights from a range of disciplines psychology, sociology, moral philosophy Carl Toms spent many years researching the megastar's boy-love'. He delves deeply into the sources of Michael's enigmatic identity, soul and genius while keeping a sceptical eye on the assumptions and values of the King's detractors. Toms' is the only book to examine thoroughly Michael's trial on child abuse charges without losing sight of the increasingly well documented but surprisingly little known or understood facts about earlier allegations. It exposes the falsity of persistent efforts to whitewash the record by inventing for Michael a phoney normal', or plain vanilla gay', sexuality. The author probes Michael's intense identification with Peter Pan, the eternal boy, acknowledging the profound significance of this attachment but discarding the welter of dated Freudian psychobabble it has spawned. Refusing to settle for the easy cliches about Michael's lost childhood', Toms examines groundbreaking research into intimate man-boy contacts in order to illuminate the real nature of Michael's dangerous liaisons' and the surprising challenge they present to our moral certainties.

About the Author
A Michael Jackson fan since the King of Pop's childhood rise to fame with the Jackson Five, Carl Toms is a veteran journalist who was based for many years in the Middle East.

A fan? This man claims to be a fan? WTH? Ugh I can't handle this sh*t any more!:pullhair:censored
Here's the Amazon link
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/produc ... 55&s=books
[align=center]Image[/align]

[[align=center]Michael Jackson Overload[/align]

MJfan01'

Post by MJfan01' » Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:33 pm

:oops: :chairbeat :chairbeat :chairbeat Unforunately, the lies will never stop.

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:41 pm

[QUOTE=MJfan01';236099]:oops: :chairbeat :chairbeat :chairbeat Unforunately, the lies will never stop.[/QUOTE]

That thought is incredibly disheartning.......:(

Juniorlady

Post by Juniorlady » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:25 pm

Is this guy :censored:censored:censored:censored:censored:censored:censored: serious?!!!!!! What kind of fan does this kind of :censored:censored:censored:censored?!!!!! I wanna hunt him and down and :chairbeat:chairbeat:chairbeat:chairbeat:chairbeat:

oldschoolfan

Post by oldschoolfan » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:26 am

The only thing that makes me feel slightly better is that these books never seem to do well. I think he's only calling himself a fan so that people will take it more seriously. These people have NO right to be writing these stories. And you know what, if he's including Macauley in this book, Mac could easily sue him for writing it. I could even go on Facebook and tell Karen Faye about it, perhaps she could let Mac know. Not only that, but if these kids WERE abused, nobody has any write to humiliate them by making the story public.
Why the hell are these people allowed to talk about the allegations but Michael never was. No wonder it's all so one-sided. All we can do is keep fighting...
the member formerly known as MJslave...

annelise

Post by annelise » Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:05 am

[QUOTE=Jeniffer30;236098]I got this from the MJWorld Cry forum! There is a disgusting book set to be released in June. The title?: " Michael Jackson's Dangerous Liaisons: Arvizo, Barnes, Bhatti, Chandler, Culkin...The A-Z of All the King's Boys"! WTF? It's being written by someone named Carl Toms! I have no idea who this is?

This is that last thing that us fans need right now. I'm so mad I'm actually shaking! This is what the Amazon web page says:

Editorial Reviews

Review

A recommended read. Not just another book about '***** *****'. There won't be anything written quite like it. -- Richard Green, founding president, International Academy of Sex Research His vivid and insightful commentary is a joy to read -- DJ West, Emeritus Professor of Clinical Criminology
Product Description

A must-read for those who believe he truly loved children but are not so sure about his innocence...Michael Jackson spent the wedding night of his second marriage not with his bride but with his best man an eight-year-old boy. His first marriage ended in divorce after he had been on holiday with two young boys without his wife. To kneejerk loyalists, the King of Pop's love of children was innocent: end of story. For the more reflective among us, whether we are intrigued, baffled, appalled, empathic, or even all these things, Michael Jackson's Dangerous Liaisons provides the definitive review of his numerous special friendships'. Armed with insights from a range of disciplines psychology, sociology, moral philosophy Carl Toms spent many years researching the megastar's boy-love'. He delves deeply into the sources of Michael's enigmatic identity, soul and genius while keeping a sceptical eye on the assumptions and values of the King's detractors. Toms' is the only book to examine thoroughly Michael's trial on child abuse charges without losing sight of the increasingly well documented but surprisingly little known or understood facts about earlier allegations. It exposes the falsity of persistent efforts to whitewash the record by inventing for Michael a phoney normal', or plain vanilla gay', sexuality. The author probes Michael's intense identification with Peter Pan, the eternal boy, acknowledging the profound significance of this attachment but discarding the welter of dated Freudian psychobabble it has spawned. Refusing to settle for the easy cliches about Michael's lost childhood', Toms examines groundbreaking research into intimate man-boy contacts in order to illuminate the real nature of Michael's dangerous liaisons' and the surprising challenge they present to our moral certainties.

About the Author
A Michael Jackson fan since the King of Pop's childhood rise to fame with the Jackson Five, Carl Toms is a veteran journalist who was based for many years in the Middle East.

A fan? This man claims to be a fan? WTH? Ugh I can't handle this sh*t any more!:pullhair:censored
Here's the Amazon link
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/produc ... 55&s=books[/QUOTE]

The family should sue. I think people writting this type of book are the ones who have a sexual problem and project on Michael.

Maiky

Post by Maiky » Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:32 am

[QUOTE=annelise;236121]The family should sue. I think people writting this type of book are the ones who have a sexual problem and project on Michael.[/QUOTE]

I purely agree. This man should be ashamed for what he is doing to a person who is no longer with us. And how come that they all want to brainwash people by writing books? They all know that Michael's love for children was pure and innocent, and they still want to portray him as a pervert...
People's viciousness will never stop...
I hope this so-called fan is going to pay for all the lies he is telling about Michael...

oldschoolfan

Post by oldschoolfan » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:22 am

It's like Jordans uncle or whoever the hell it was writing All That Glitters; if someone in your family was abused would you want the entire planet having a book on their shelf with the humiliating details of the abuse they endured?

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:55 am

This is off topic, but Amy I sent you a pm with the link for my previous siggy! It's all yours!

oldschoolfan

Post by oldschoolfan » Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:04 am

[QUOTE=Jeniffer30;236125]This is off topic, but Amy I sent you a pm with the link for my previous siggy! It's all yours![/QUOTE]

Oh crap yeah thanks for reminding me! I read your PM earlier and went to reply but as soon as I pressed send it said I'd run out of internet credit (with my pre-paid broadband), so my PM never sent, and by the time I went down to the shop and back to get more I'd totally forgot! :oops:

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:06 am

[QUOTE=oldschoolfan;236132]Oh crap yeah thanks for reminding me! I read your PM earlier and went to reply but as soon as I pressed send it said I'd run out of internet credit (with my pre-paid broadband), so my PM never sent, and by the time I went down to the shop and back to get more I'd totally forgot! :oops:[/QUOTE]

LOL! Girl I don't know how you handle that pre-paid broadband that would drive me insane!

Sydney

Post by Sydney » Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:37 am

This is just a regurgitation of Taraborrelli's book, I have read it all before. I think fans should brace themselves for the onslaught that is coming in June. There will be more to come!

oldschoolfan

Post by oldschoolfan » Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:47 am

[QUOTE=Jeniffer30;236133]LOL! Girl I don't know how you handle that pre-paid broadband that would drive me insane![/QUOTE]
God you have no idea... Sometimes I get this sudden unexplained urge to start killing people... :mellow:

[QUOTE=Sydney;236136]This is just a regurgitation of Taraborrelli's book, I have read it all before. I think fans should brace themselves for the onslaught that is coming in June. There will be more to come![/QUOTE]

:8-26-03baby: I'm scared by this comment, what's happening in June? I hope you are just referring to the anniversary of Michael's death and not something else...

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:53 am

[QUOTE=oldschoolfan;236137]God you have no idea... Sometimes I get this sudden unexplained urge to start killing people... :mellow:[/QUOTE]

Uh oh! Amy, when this happens just remember to breathe!:lol

I hope things don't get too much worse or I might have to join Amy in the unexplained urge to start killing people:chairbeat:icon_hitting:8-26-03punch::shutup:chained:hanged:mjghetto: :mj_2asskicking:!

sunshine.larrazabal

Post by sunshine.larrazabal » Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:02 pm

Sydney, are you referring to that ian halperin's film in June????? I haven't heard anything about that taraborrelli having something to bring up in June, well, as far as I am aware of...?... But whatever it is------------- FULL OF CRAP AND :bs :rolleyes: