Will these lies ever stop?!!!!! WTF!?

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

Violet Flower

Post by Violet Flower » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:09 am

[QUOTE=Jeniffer30;236329]I would sue for money AFTERthe person was locked up for a very long time. i would want to make sure that this person never hurt another kid again![/QUOTE]

Then it's almost as if you are implying that money was the object that you sought after in the first place or I'm misunderstanding what your saying. Money can't buy my child, First off I would make sure that the person that harmed my child is put away in a cell so that he or she is no longer able to hurt my kid and anyone else. If the money was given to me? I would give it to an organization to help people/children who have been abused or I would simply give it back. But the point in Mike's case, Money was what those people sought after from the beginning so if they came up with a clever lie to have people believe? then sure enough they would be able to get out what they wanted from him, it's not that he was guilty which many believed he was because of the large sum he has given. This was a situation that has never happened to him before and it scared him, so he thought what he did was best for the matter, there's no way that I believe it's hush money. People choose to see the negative in him and they throw the word 'pedophile' around as if it's a game? it's almost as if they wish he was guilty or want him to and to me that's sick to think that way about someone who has had nothing but love and respect for children and would never do such a thing.

annelise

Post by annelise » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:09 pm

[QUOTE=Violet Flower;236359]Then it's almost as if you are implying that money was the object that you sought after in the first place or I'm misunderstanding what your saying. Money can't buy my child, First off I would make sure that the person that harmed my child is put away in a cell so that he or she is no longer able to hurt my kid and anyone else. If the money was given to me? I would give it to an organization to help people/children who have been abused or I would simply give it back. But the point in Mike's case, Money was what those people sought after from the beginning so if they came up with a clever lie to have people believe? then sure enough they would be able to get out what they wanted from him, it's not that he was guilty which many believed he was because of the large sum he has given. This was a situation that has never happened to him before and it scared him, so he thought what he did was best for the matter, there's no way that I believe it's hush money. People choose to see the negative in him and they throw the word 'pedophile' around as if it's a game? it's almost as if they wish he was guilty or want him to and to me that's sick to think that way about someone who has had nothing but love and respect for children and would never do such a thing.[/QUOTE]

but they don't think that Michael couldn't do such things, some people who are not racist or anything thing that Michael did it and that it was hush money.
But some just want him to be guilty because it would make sense for his behaviour

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:54 pm

[QUOTE=Violet Flower;236359]Then it's almost as if you are implying that money was the object that you sought after in the first place or I'm misunderstanding what your saying. Money can't buy my child, First off I would make sure that the person that harmed my child is put away in a cell so that he or she is no longer able to hurt my kid and anyone else. If the money was given to me? I would give it to an organization to help people/children who have been abused or I would simply give it back. But the point in Mike's case, Money was what those people sought after from the beginning so if they came up with a clever lie to have people believe? then sure enough they would be able to get out what they wanted from him, it's not that he was guilty which many believed he was because of the large sum he has given. This was a situation that has never happened to him before and it scared him, so he thought what he did was best for the matter, there's no way that I believe it's hush money. People choose to see the negative in him and they throw the word 'pedophile' around as if it's a game? it's almost as if they wish he was guilty or want him to and to me that's sick to think that way about someone who has had nothing but love and respect for children and would never do such a thing.[/QUOTE]

A lawyer would not be the first person I would go to. I said AFTER he was convicted and locked up for a very long time. I don't have an issue with taking someone to civil court for monetary compensation that would help to take better care of my child. The Chandler's were only after money and The Arvizo's were only after money although they were going to wait until after Michael was convicted. I would give some of the money to charity and use the rest of it to help take care of my family. Money would never buy my child, that's not what I was saying. I would never just go after money and leave it at that. That person would be behind bars for a long time. My child's well being is always first and foremost.
[align=center]Image[/align]

[[align=center]Michael Jackson Overload[/align]

Violet Flower

Post by Violet Flower » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:16 pm

[QUOTE=Jeniffer30;236376]A lawyer would not be the first person I would go to. I said AFTER he was convicted and locked up for a very long time. I don't have an issue with taking someone to civil court for monetary compensation that would help to take better care of my child. The Chandler's were only after money and The Arvizo's were only after money although they were going to wait until after Michael was convicted. I would give some of the money to charity and use the rest of it to help take care of my family. Money would never buy my child, that's not what I was saying. I would never just go after money and leave it at that. That person would be behind bars for a long time. My child's well being is always first and foremost.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for explaining abit more and please understand it was not an accusation, it was a simple misunderstanding :)

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:20 pm

[QUOTE=Violet Flower;236418]Thanks for explaining abit more and please understand it was not an accusation, it was a simple misunderstanding :)[/QUOTE]

It's cool....sorry I'm a little defensive lately!
[align=center]Image[/align]

[[align=center]Michael Jackson Overload[/align]

shelly

Post by shelly » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:18 pm

[QUOTE=Jeniffer30;236098]I got this from the MJWorld Cry forum! There is a disgusting book set to be released in June. The title?: " Michael Jackson's Dangerous Liaisons: Arvizo, Barnes, Bhatti, Chandler, Culkin...The A-Z of All the King's Boys"! WTF? It's being written by someone named Carl Toms! I have no idea who this is?

This is that last thing that us fans need right now. I'm so mad I'm actually shaking! This is what the Amazon web page says:

Editorial Reviews

Review

A recommended read. Not just another book about '***** *****'. There won't be anything written quite like it. -- Richard Green, founding president, International Academy of Sex Research His vivid and insightful commentary is a joy to read -- DJ West, Emeritus Professor of Clinical Criminology
Product Description

[/QUOTE]

I don't know what to think about that book. Look at what I just found about it:

"Dangerous Liaisons ~ Please read the blurb carefully. This book might DEFEND Michael!!!!
"Shows that the only real 'abuse' of children that occurred was not from Michael's bedroom horseplay, but parental manipulation of kids for financial gain. As such, this book gives us a profound cultural critique of received assumptions about childhood innocence, pedophilic 'power', and parental goodwill."

Professor Thomas K Hubbard, University of Texas at Austin

"The most engaging, informed, and generous-hearted book we have on the subject or are likely ever to have. I recommend this book strongly to anyone who feels our self-righteous egoism may have gotten in the way of our ability to see what is in front of our eyes and to act with some measure of justice and kindness."

Professor James R Kincaid, University of Southern California
"

http://www.michaeljackson.com/fr/node/701662

Sydney

Post by Sydney » Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:17 pm

[QUOTE=shelly;236649]I don't know what to think about that book. Look at what I just found about it:

"Dangerous Liaisons ~ Please read the blurb carefully. This book might DEFEND Michael!!!!
"Shows that the only real 'abuse' of children that occurred was not from Michael's bedroom horseplay, but parental manipulation of kids for financial gain. As such, this book gives us a profound cultural critique of received assumptions about childhood innocence, pedophilic 'power', and parental goodwill."

"The most engaging, informed, and generous-hearted book we have on the subject or are likely ever to have. I recommend this book strongly to anyone who feels our self-righteous egoism may have gotten in the way of our ability to see what is in front of our eyes and to act with some measure of justice and kindness."

"

http://www.michaeljackson.com/fr/node/701662[/QUOTE]

I don't buy it, the title speaks for itself "DANGEROUS LIASONS". It is not titled Good-natured Liasons. This is a gotcha book.

oldschoolfan

Post by oldschoolfan » Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:04 am

[QUOTE=Sydney;236652]I don't buy it, the title speaks for itself "DANGEROUS LIASONS". It is not titled Good-natured Liasons. This is a gotcha book.[/QUOTE]

Is it? It could be in regards to the danger MICHAEL was getting himself into. Or it could as well be a gotcha book, but for the HATERS instead who might look at the title and say 'well this is about how Michael is guilty', then when they go to read it, lo-and-behold a different side to the story other the negative one they always focus on.
Remeber- don't judge a book by its cover (or title). We need to look at the full facts before we make any sort of judgement.
the member formerly known as MJslave...

annelise

Post by annelise » Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:33 am

[QUOTE=shelly;236649]I don't know what to think about that book. Look at what I just found about it:

"

http://www.michaeljackson.com/fr/node/701662[/QUOTE]

yes they probably are critizing the parents who closed their eyes on pedophilia for money or because they were celebrity struck. If you think this book is defending Michael you're wrong. The professor says it all "self righteous egoism...to see what is in front of our eyes"

shelly

Post by shelly » Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:05 pm

[QUOTE=annelise;236696]yes they probably are critizing the parents who closed their eyes on pedophilia for money or because they were celebrity struck. If you think this book is defending Michael you're wrong. The professor says it all "self righteous egoism...to see what is in front of our eyes"[/QUOTE]

I agree it doesn't look good but I don't know what to think about the book because of that sentence:

annelise

Post by annelise » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:57 pm

[QUOTE=shelly;236728]I agree it doesn't look good but I don't know what to think about the book because of that sentence:

"Shows that the only real 'abuse' of children that occurred was not from Michael's bedroom horseplay, but parental manipulation of kids for financial gain. As such, this book gives us a profound cultural critique of received assumptions about childhood innocence, pedophilic 'power', and parental goodwill."[/QUOTE]

maybe he is gonna present Michael as a 10 yo who "played" with these boys and that it was up to the parents to stop it. just my opinion

can't read this type of things anymore i am just so sad that those idiots are alive and write books like that and Michael is gone, anyway sorry ot

shelly

Post by shelly » Tue May 25, 2010 4:23 am

[quote name="annelise"][QUOTE=shelly;236728]I agree it doesn't look good but I don't know what to think about the book because of that sentence:

"Shows that the only real 'abuse' of children that occurred was not from Michael's bedroom horseplay, but parental manipulation of kids for financial gain. As such, this book gives us a profound cultural critique of received assumptions about childhood innocence, pedophilic 'power', and parental goodwill."[/quote]

maybe he is gonna present Michael as a 10 yo who "played" with these boys and that it was up to the parents to stop it. just my opinion

can't read this type of things anymore i am just so sad that those idiots are alive and write books like that and Michael is gone, anyway sorry ot[/quote]

I think we all know what the book will be about. It's going to be terrible.

Alijoy

Post by Alijoy » Sun May 30, 2010 2:50 am

I don't have a source handy right this second, but Carl Toms is a twice convicted pedophile. That, to me, is enough that no publishing company should've gone anywhee near it & nobody, particularly, these so called 'knowledgeable' people; like this quoted professor. Thomas Carroll, the real name for Carl Toms, is a supporter of encouraging pedophiliac relationships. This isn't the kind of thing that nobody, particularly fans of a guy who was twice accused & persecuted of pedophilia, should encourage.