Have you seen Corey Haim\'s girlfriend interviewed at Access Hollywood??

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

sunshine.larrazabal

Post by sunshine.larrazabal » Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:37 am

Although the girlfriend have said about Mike on a positive side that Haim used to emulate the King Of Pop but still, she's been asked by this journalist concerning that reality show of the two Corey's and of the molestation and then came right up the name of Michael Jackson-------------- WTF!! :icon_hitting:icon_hitting:icon_hitting :icon_hitting

Okay, that's it! What's this journalist's name again????????? :icon_hitting :bs

Okay here's the link and scroll down to where the videos on your right hand corner of the screen and look down for Nicole Eggert's interview.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/authorit ... icle_30096

I am just PISSED OFF!! :mad:

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:42 am

:wtf I have never watched The 2 Corey's so I had never seen that clip before. I have to say that my heart just about jumped out of my chest when Maria asked "Was it Michael Jackson?" Then she said "No this person is still walking around?" Why does everyone automatically assume that it was Michael! Ugh!:bs:chairbeat:icon_hitting:8-26-03ranting::pullhair:censored:glare::angry:
[align=center]Image[/align]

[[align=center]Michael Jackson Overload[/align]

Teva

Post by Teva » Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:14 pm

I have very grave concerns about the people who report the news. Why is it that I know that Michael Jackson did not molest Corey Haim, and Maria Menounos does not? Being a journalist is not my job, but this woman is PAID to know these things. I can even tell you who is Corey's alleged molester. Why doesn't she know what I know?
I will remember you.

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:17 pm

[QUOTE=Teva;236703]I have very grave concerns about the people who report the news. Why is it that I know that Michael Jackson did not molest Corey Haim, and Maria Menounos does not? Being a journalist is not my job, but this woman is PAID to know these things. I can even tell you who is Corey's alleged molester. Why doesn't she know what I know?[/QUOTE]

I don't know who it is....who is it?

Teva

Post by Teva » Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:03 pm

Unlike Maria Menounos I do not pass along rumours and innuendos. I do have a name, but it is unconfirmed and I do not want to tarnish anyone's reputation. In addition I read somewhere that Corey Feldman said he was molested by his publist/agent. The name of the person given on a thread in the MichaelJackson fansite is a director. The fan did not say the name, but gave a link to a page that called out the person. Maria Menounos could have used that person's name, but instead she chose to ask about Michael Jackson. Sorry Jennifer, but I can't in good conscience spead something that is unconfirmed I would be no better than a MJ hater.
I will remember you.

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:08 pm

[QUOTE=Teva;236717]Unlike Maria Menounos I do not pass along rumours and innuendos. I do have a name, but it is unconfirmed and I do not want to tarnish anyone's reputation. In addition I read somewhere that Corey Feldman said he was molested by his publist/agent. The name of the person given on a thread in the MichaelJackson fansite is a director. The fan did not say the name, but gave a link to a page that called out the person. Maria Menounos could have used that person's name, but instead she chose to ask about Michael Jackson. Sorry Jennifer, but I can't in good conscience spead something that is unconfirmed I would be no better than a MJ hater.[/QUOTE]

That's ok. I thought maybe it was something that was common knowledge. Well no ones come out with a name yet officially. So who knows? I agree that no ones reputation should be tarnished because of rumors.

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:09 pm

I read over on the KOP forums that her viewers blew up her twitter page but she still defended the line of questioning. Why? Because she's shallow and selfish and can't have a real discussion because she's too lazy and irresponsible to show some respect. Self righteous heifer.

I can't stand the media.

Everytime I think about how they can single handedly ruin people's lives without ever being held accountable makes me sick

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:13 pm

[QUOTE=HeavenSent;236719]I read over on the KOP forums that her viewers blew up her twitter page but she still defended the line of questioning. Why? Because she's shallow and selfish and can't have a real discussion because she's too lazy and irresponsible to show some respect. Self righteous heifer.

I can't stand the media.

Everytime I think about how they can single handedly ruin people's lives without ever being held accountable makes me sick[/QUOTE]

The crazy thing is that they're the same people who helped raise these people's status as celebrities only to enjoy tearing their life apart!

Cristine87

Post by Cristine87 » Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:36 pm

WTF? B*tch! Why does Michael's name have to be brought up? How many times do people have to deny that he molested them before they give it a rest? Stupid b*tch!:ohnoyoudidnt

sunshine.larrazabal

Post by sunshine.larrazabal » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:26 pm

[QUOTE=HeavenSent;236719]I read over on the KOP forums that her viewers blew up her twitter page but she still defended the line of questioning. Why? Because she's shallow and selfish and can't have a real discussion because she's too lazy and irresponsible to show some respect. Self righteous heifer.

I can't stand the media.

Everytime I think about how they can single handedly ruin people's lives without ever being held accountable makes me sick[/QUOTE]

CARRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLAAAAAAA!!!!!! :giddy :D How are you?????? :8-26-03baby: :bleh Okay, so her name is Maria Menuo....... WHATEVUH!! :ohnoyoudidnt :icon_hitting Oh, Gosh! She's pretty but am done with her... Her soul may not be pretty! :8-26-03yuk: :rolleyes:

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:34 pm

I saw it on the KOP board too but I didn't post it on here because it just made me so upset. Didn't want to upset anyone else. But yeah how dare she right?! Her name is Maria something....I forgot her last name.

But, the worst part about it was that she just flat out asked "Was it Michael Jackson?" Like...it was an ordinary question. She is definitely going on my $hit list.

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:32 pm

[QUOTE=sunshine.larrazabal;236732]CARRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLAAAAAAA!!!!!! :giddy :D How are you?????? :8-26-03baby: :bleh Okay, so her name is Maria Menuo....... WHATEVUH!! :ohnoyoudidnt :icon_hitting Oh, Gosh! She's pretty but am done with her... Her soul may not be pretty! :8-26-03yuk: :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

*hugs Sunshine* I'm doing wonderfully! The question should be, how are YOU, love? We all missed you while you were away, but I'm glad to see you back! :wub:

I was never really fond of Maria's style anyway. Access Hollywood really isn't the same without Nancy O'Dell; She's the one who wished she had the chance to interview Michael, but for whatever reason it didn't happen.

Mack Dogg

Post by Mack Dogg » Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:06 am

Menudos "cleared the air" tonight about that interview. She explained it on the Access Hollywood website. It's on the videos on the right hand side of the page. Supposedly she didn't mean harm.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:50 am

Blah, blah, blah. :rolleyes:

http://www.accesshollywood.com/ah-natio ... eo_1208732

Corey Haim denied it was Michael Jackson before this f-ckin interview. IF there was speculation about their abuser being Michael Jackson in 2008 why would she ask if Corey himself already denied it IN 2008? He denied it that same year! She can play the innocent game all she wants. Nobody cared that these two were molested until Michael Jackson's name came in the picture. Bitch has no excuse. IMO.

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

oldschoolfan

Post by oldschoolfan » Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:29 am

Not only to not give a ****, but to jump into questions like that when the entire planet is watching. Do these people even use that thing in their head?
the member formerly known as MJslave...