BOMBSHELL: MJ\'s Gay Lover? WTH

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Mon May 03, 2010 2:39 pm

[quote name="Cristine87"]
[quote name="whisper"]What a couple of insufferable morons. Mike was surrounded by garbage.[/quote]
That pretty much sums it up! I cannot believe the evilness of some people and I swear to god, if I ever catch Klein on the streets of Chicago, I'mma throw something at his sorry ass. I was livid when I read this. Even if Michael was gay, which I don't believe he was, who the f*ck are you to go putting his business out on the street like that? You piece of sh*t! Further more, Michael can do better than this asshole! Ugh, Michael, where the hell did you find these people? :pullhair :ranting[/quote]

If you ever see Klein on the streets of Chicago you'd better get a hold of me so I can kick his ass!
[align=center]Image[/align]

[[align=center]Michael Jackson Overload[/align]

Teva

Post by Teva » Mon May 03, 2010 3:20 pm

Michael Jackson's Dad -- 'He Was Not Gay'
Originally posted May 3rd 2010 10:05 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Joe Jackson is pissed at Michael Jackson's former best friend/doctor, Arnold Klein, for telling TMZ MJ was gay and had a relationship with Klein's office manager.

Joe railed at Klein, telling TMZ, "It's not true. Michael was not gay." Joe feels Klein has betrayed his son: "He has no respect for Michael ... to say things about him when he's gone is shameful."

Jason Pfeiffer was on TV last week, claiming he had a sexual relationship with Michael, and Dr. Arnold Klein spoke of walking in on the two men and seeing them with their shirts off. In the last few days, Dr. Klein has told TMZ Jackson was gay and had no problem with people knowing about it.

Joe Jackson went on, "He's a doctor and knows better than to break his vows against a patient."

http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/03/joe-jacks ... e-manager/
I will remember you.

Teva

Post by Teva » Mon May 03, 2010 3:24 pm

What has me pissed is that all of this went down the same day as Aphrodite's expose and is getting the media attention.

I hope people start to realize who the real wacko jackos are.
I will remember you.

Ben

Post by Ben » Mon May 03, 2010 3:26 pm

Joe Jackson: "Michael was not gay"

Monday, May 3 2010, 18:56 BST

By Mike Moody, US Entertainment Reporter
Joe Jackson:

Rex Features

Michael Jackson's father Joe Jackson has said that his son was not gay.

According to TMZ, Joe has disputed claims by Michael's friend Dr Arnold Klein that the singer was a homosexual.

"It's not true. Michael was not gay," Joe told TMZ.

"He [Klein] has no respect for Michael... to say things about him when he's gone is shameful."

Klein recently claimed that the late popstar had an affair with his office manager Jason Pfeiffer.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/new ... t-gay.html

Michael Jackson's Dad -- 'He Was Not Gay'

Originally posted May 3rd 2010 10:05 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Joe Jackson is pissed at Michael Jackson's former best friend/doctor, Arnold Klein, for telling TMZ MJ was gay and had a relationship with Klein's office manager.

Joe railed at Klein, telling TMZ, "It's not true. Michael was not gay."

Joe feels Klein has betrayed his son: "He has no respect for Michael ... to say things about him when he's gone is shameful."

Jason Pfeiffer was on TV last week, claiming he had a sexual relationship with Michael, and Dr. Arnold Klein spoke of walking in on the two men and seeing them with their shirts off. In the last few days, Dr. Klein has told TMZ Jackson was gay and had no problem with people knowing about it.

Joe Jackson went on, "He's a doctor and knows better than to break his vows against a patient."

http://www.tmz.com
Ben

(Don\\\'t Stop Till You Get Enough)

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Mon May 03, 2010 3:49 pm

Once again it just goes to show that there can never be anything positive aired on tv about Michael without something else popping up that's bullsh*t! Anyone else think that's a little odd? :idontknow

MJfan01'

Post by MJfan01' » Mon May 03, 2010 3:59 pm

:censored

Irish Flower

Post by Irish Flower » Mon May 03, 2010 4:02 pm

I really hate Klein with a passion. Sad fact is that I have no doubt he has been selling fabricated stories for years about Michael. I think it is more than obvious since his death. This did not just happen all of a sudden. He is a real sleazebag. And he seems to be quite friendly with Halperin. Surprise, Surprise! There is some agenda here which I would love to know. I really hope this creep gets his comeuppance. Let's hope the DEA have something on him down the line. I would think that would happen after the trial though so as not to complicate matters but we really have to wait and see.

Ben

Post by Ben » Mon May 03, 2010 4:17 pm

[quote name="Jeniffer30"]Once again it just goes to show that there can never be anything positive aired on tv about Michael without something else popping up that's bullsh*t! Anyone else think that's a little odd? :idontknow[/quote]

I would like to say it's odd, but this kind of crappy story with no hard evidence is what is the norm in the media's reporting of Michael. I find this story is part of a racist conspiracy against Michael to tarnish his name to make him appear not as influencial a figure on music and all entertainment as he is. Being black makes someone in music not as highly regarded in the media as they should be, unless your Jimi Hendrix who was adopted by the white dominated media and is always regarded as the greatest guitar player of all time. Michael was never given the respect he deserved in life, especially when his popularity became equally as big or bigger than both Elvis and The Beatles, and Michael started breaking some of there records. And Michael said in New York in a 2002 demonstration against Sony, that as soon as he started to break the records of Elvis and The Beatles the media started to say things like he was gay etc, and he knew this was because he was black.

I'm sure Michael's sexuality will be speculated forever, and other people like this retarded looking beast Jason will falsely claim they had an affair with Michael. And setting aside my views that this is a racist conspiracy by the media against Michael. Both Elvis and John Lennon have had false rumors about there sexuality published in books claiming Elvis had a sexual relationship with his own mother, and that John Lennon was gay. The difference is that the media dismissed the claims in those books (both written by a man called Albert Goldman), where as with Michael they print them as fact or as a possiblity and never dismiss anything about Michael unless it's about him and affairs with women, when the fact is Michael really was in love with Lisa Marie Presley and Brooke Shields.

The good news is look at the responses on news web sites including TMz, most people don't believe Michael and the ugly retard Jason hand and affair. And most people feel Dr Arnie Klein has stabbed Michael in the back. I bet he's been selling stories to the media about Michael for years, just like the vile Bob Jones who used to work for Michael.
Ben

(Don\\\'t Stop Till You Get Enough)

Irish Flower

Post by Irish Flower » Mon May 03, 2010 4:27 pm

And you can add Quincy Jones and I am sure a couple of others to that. It's so heartbreaking to be so let down by everyone, across the board. I am always amazed at the strength Michael had. But a person can only take so much. He was a remarkable human being.

Cristine87

Post by Cristine87 » Mon May 03, 2010 4:39 pm

[quote name="Irish Flower"] It's so heartbreaking to be so let down by everyone, across the board. I am always amazed at the strength Michael had. But a person can only take so much. He was a remarkable human being.[/quote]
You said it! I cannot believe the shady ass people that surrounded him. Is it any wonder that he became reclusive? My poor baby! I cannot stand any of these f*cking people that stabbed Michael in the back. They can all go to hell and I hope karma slaps them right upside the head!

Teva

Post by Teva » Mon May 03, 2010 5:03 pm

I am hearing that Extra pulled part 2. Lets hope it stays off for good.
I will remember you.

MJfan01'

Post by MJfan01' » Mon May 03, 2010 5:53 pm

Jermaine's response: He says f@ck him and he's full of shyte.

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true ... 3648b9f399

oldschoolfan

Post by oldschoolfan » Mon May 03, 2010 6:56 pm

First of all, if Michael was gay, I couldn't give a flying mother f*ck. Second of all I wouldn't for a second take Joe's comments on Michael's sexuality as the last word on anything because he was a homophobic anyway, I taped a tv show by Lois where he was trying to find Michael to do an interview with him around the time of Bashit and the closest he got was Joe- I was shocked by the way Joe talked about gays and I've lost all respect for him. I don't believe this story for even a second, but if Michael was gay then it would have been incredibly difficult for him, one because of Joe's hate for homosexuality, and two because I think a lot of people would use it as proof for other things- that his kids aren't genetically his, his marriages were shams, and he's a paedophile because he only likes guys. Despite the fact most gays aren't paedophiles, and most paedophiles aren't gay.

This story is bull shizzle if you ask me, because it's so disrespectful to Michael, his family, his children. And it wouldn't surprise me if there are fans giving death threats, it's starting to get embarrassing just BEING a fan now because of the amount of anger and hate. Michael would be so upset if he knew his death had caused all this.
the member formerly known as MJslave...

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Mon May 03, 2010 7:23 pm

[quote name="oldschoolfan"]First of all, if Michael was gay, I couldn't give a flying mother f*ck. Second of all I wouldn't for a second take Joe's comments on Michael's sexuality as the last word on anything because he was a homophobic anyway, I taped a tv show by Lois where he was trying to find Michael to do an interview with him around the time of Bashit and the closest he got was Joe- I was shocked by the way Joe talked about gays and I've lost all respect for him. I don't believe this story for even a second, but if Michael was gay then it would have been incredibly difficult for him, one because of Joe's hate for homosexuality, and two because I think a lot of people would use it as proof for other things- that his kids aren't genetically his, his marriages were shams, and he's a paedophile because he only likes guys. Despite the fact most gays aren't paedophiles, and most paedophiles aren't gay.

This story is bull shizzle if you ask me, because it's so disrespectful to Michael, his family, his children. And it wouldn't surprise me if there are fans giving death threats, it's starting to get embarrassing just BEING a fan now because of the amount of anger and hate. Michael would be so upset if he knew his death had caused all this.[/quote]

I really don't have an issue hating Klein! he deserves it!

oldschoolfan

Post by oldschoolfan » Mon May 03, 2010 7:59 pm

I made a typo in last post, that was meant to be Lois Theroux.
the member formerly known as MJslave...