BOMBSHELL: MJ\'s Gay Lover? WTH

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

shelly

Post by shelly » Tue May 04, 2010 5:47 am

[quote name="Mack Dogg"]Bullfrog Klein said that he caught MJ and the fat boy with their shirts off. Debbie Rowe however says that it was Mike that caught them. Klein is Fat boy's lover. You guys do know that Klein was gay right?[/quote]
Do you have a link for the Debbie Rowe's story. I read on others forums but there was no link.

Ben

Post by Ben » Tue May 04, 2010 7:11 am

[quote name="oldschoolfan"]First of all, if Michael was gay, I couldn't give a flying mother f*ck. Second of all I wouldn't for a second take Joe's comments on Michael's sexuality as the last word on anything because he was a homophobic anyway, I taped a tv show by Lois where he was trying to find Michael to do an interview with him around the time of Bashit and the closest he got was Joe- I was shocked by the way Joe talked about gays and I've lost all respect for him. I don't believe this story for even a second, but if Michael was gay then it would have been incredibly difficult for him, one because of Joe's hate for homosexuality, and two because I think a lot of people would use it as proof for other things- that his kids aren't genetically his, his marriages were shams, and he's a paedophile because he only likes guys. Despite the fact most gays aren't paedophiles, and most paedophiles aren't gay.

This story is bull shizzle if you ask me, because it's so disrespectful to Michael, his family, his children. And it wouldn't surprise me if there are fans giving death threats, it's starting to get embarrassing just BEING a fan now because of the amount of anger and hate. Michael would be so upset if he knew his death had caused all this.[/quote]

I have that Louis Theroux interview and recorded it on it's original transmission in 2003. Joesph Jackson is homophobic, but I believe Joesph's angry response to the question of "wouldn't you like it if Michael had a boy or girlfriend" is justified simply because he's appears to be fed up of people asking him about Michael's sexuality. I really like Louis Theroux, but I think such a direct question was inappropriate and could have been phased better considering how inarticulate Joesph is.

Michael wasn't homophic, and it's obvious he never judged anyone on there sexuality. It's just a shame the likes of Dr Arnie Klein feel they have to lie and say Michael was gay. Michael always said he wasn't gay, and I don't need confirmation from his friends, family or bodyguards to answer this question because Michael's word is good enough for me and the official truth. Michael always said he had vitiligo, and people said he was lying, but his autopsy shows he did have vitilgo and was telling the truth all along.
Ben

(Don\\\'t Stop Till You Get Enough)

oldschoolfan

Post by oldschoolfan » Tue May 04, 2010 7:49 am

Usually I'd side with the interviewee after being asked such questions, but Joe's behaviour during that whole interview just disgusted me. He was walking around like a pimp, with all of these younger girls who he even brought it the room to promote them (or himself), and there was no denying he took the money and ran. I can understand Joe would have been frustrated with questions on surgery (aren't we all), but the homophobic comments were the last straw for me. I don't tolerate that for a second, to imply homosexuality as an offensive thing, he and that Majestic guy talked about it with such disgust. I don't see any problem in saying 'would you be happy to see so and so with a boyfriend or girlfriend' if you don't know what their sexual orientation is. He didn't ask 'is Michael gay?' or imply that he was, he just asked Joe if he would be happy to see Michael with a partner, and when he asked what he meant by partner he said a boyfriend or girlfriend. That didn't mean he was suggesting Michael was gay, he was just explaining what partner meant.
Either way, homophobia just aint my bag, baby...
the member formerly known as MJslave...

MJfan01'

Post by MJfan01' » Tue May 04, 2010 12:11 pm

[quote name="Mack Dogg"]Bullfrog Klein said that he caught MJ and the fat boy with their shirts off. Debbie Rowe however says that it was Mike that caught them. Klein is Fat boy's lover. You guys do know that Klein was gay right?[/quote]
Klein and Jason are a perfect match.

Ben

Post by Ben » Tue May 04, 2010 2:25 pm

error !
Ben

Ben

Post by Ben » Tue May 04, 2010 2:40 pm

error !
Ben

Teva

Post by Teva » Tue May 04, 2010 2:42 pm

How do we know Klien is gay? Has he ever admitted that?
I will remember you.

Cristine87

Post by Cristine87 » Tue May 04, 2010 2:49 pm

Michael has clearly stated that he is not gay and that's all I need to hear. I'd get so agitated when the media would question his relationship with women, like when Diane Sawyer asked LMP if they had sex in their 1995 interview and then again in that tasteless interview she did with her in 2003 and both times she said that they did and yet, people would still be asking questions and speculating. Many people have come foward and said that Michael liked women and it's always met with a grain of salt but when someone claimes he's gay, it's all over google news the next day.

Teva

Post by Teva » Tue May 04, 2010 3:08 pm

[quote name="Cristine87"]Michael has clearly stated that he is not gay and that's all I need to hear. I'd get so agitated when the media would question his relationship with women, like when Diane Sawyer asked LMP if they had sex in their 1995 interview and then again in that tasteless interview she did with her in 2003 and both times she said that they did and yet, people would still be asking questions and speculating. Many people have come foward and said that Michael liked women and it's always met with a grain of salt but when someone claimes he's gay, it's all over google news the next day.[/quote]

Everyone asked her if she had sex with Michael:
Diane Sawyer
Howard Stern
Oprah Winfrey
....on and on and on it came.

For some reason I remember the Oprah interview with her mother PP. When Oprah asked her and she said yes, I could hear persons in the audience cringing.

Also Janet and Joe were very upset with the Diane Sawyer interview asking them if they had sex. One of them dropped the F bomb , and the other said if Paul McCartney had a new bride no one would think to ask him that.
I will remember you.

MJfan01'

Post by MJfan01' » Tue May 04, 2010 4:31 pm

[quote name="Teva"]How do we know Klien is gay? Has he ever admitted that?[/quote]
He is openly gay.

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Tue May 04, 2010 5:07 pm

First of all, if Michael was gay, I couldn't give a flying mother f*ck.
I'm very much of this opinion as well, oldschoolfan. :respect Gay, straight, bi..whatever. Wouldn't change the beautiful soul Michael was and remains, through his legacy or how I feel about him. :)

The real question, of course, is this guy's credibility. I can't help but be skeptical of it, especially in light of his ties to Klein, who we all know has shown himself to be less than trustworthy in the months since Michael passed away, what with his whole "I'm Paris' daddy" schpiel and all. I honestly don't care if he is or not (though I'm inclined to believe not, as I don't really trust Klein or any of these type of stories)---as far as I'm concerned, Paris, Prince, and Blanket are Michael's children, no matter what; HE raised them, they had that bond with HIM..end of story. But it's the principle of it. Just because Michael died doesn't mean the respect for his privacy by the people who were supposed to be his friends, advisers, and confidants, should've gone with him. But sadly, it's appeared to. :( And it makes me sick. I can't help but feel Michael would hate all this if he were aware of it (or somewhere is). Guess he really could count his true friends on one hand..:(

Talk of a lover--whether it be a man or a woman--isn't what bothers me. If that's true and that person brought joy into Michael's heart and life after all the hell he went through in the years before it, in his last years, months, and days..I am all for it. But I take stories like this with a grain of salt, all things considered and with the history of stories like these in general, which haven't had too good of a track record in regards to the truth (to say the very least) over the years..
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

Cristine87

Post by Cristine87 » Tue May 04, 2010 5:10 pm

[quote name="Teva"]
[quote name="Cristine87"]For some reason I remember the Oprah interview with her mother PP. When Oprah asked her and she said yes, I could hear persons in the audience cringing.

Also Janet and Joe were very upset with the Diane Sawyer interview asking them if they had sex. One of them dropped the F bomb , and the other said if Paul McCartney had a new bride no one would think to ask him that.[/quote][/quote]
This is why I'm so pissed. The two-faced hypocrisy of people. They wanna regard him so highly now, but when he still had a pulse, some folks when as far as to regard him with disgust! Ugh! :ranting

shelly

Post by shelly » Tue May 04, 2010 8:23 pm

Look at all the medical procedure he did

http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_documents/102 ... son_wm.pdf

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Tue May 04, 2010 8:53 pm

[quote name="shelly"]Look at all the medical procedure he did

http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_documents/102 ... son_wm.pdf[/quote]

I counted almost 50 IM injections in a 2 month period! Injections of what?
[align=center]Image[/align]

[[align=center]Michael Jackson Overload[/align]

Teva

Post by Teva » Tue May 04, 2010 9:10 pm

Thanks for that update Shelly. I really think we are getting closer to the truth daily. I have it saved in my MJ file along with the autopsy & FBI reports. Again where did Michael find these frienemies (friend-enemies)? Gosh I would sleep with both eyes open.
I will remember you.