Former Michael Jackson Lawyer commits Suicide

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Mon May 03, 2010 12:38 pm

Peter Lopez, an attorney for Michael Jackson as well as the Eagles and others, was found dead of a self-inflicted gunshot wound over the weekend.

TMZ is reporting that Lopez left a suicide note that didn't explain his reason for committing the act.

Peter dropped his kids off at school at 9:00 AM Frida morning before returning home and shooting himself in the backyard. Friends say Lopez seemed stressed out in the weeks before his death, but no one knew the reason why.

Lopez was married to actress Catherine Bach, who starred as Daisy Duke in "The Dukes of Hazzard", for 20 years. They had two children.

Lopez was married to Catherine Bach from "The Dukes of Hazzard" for 20 years. They had two children together. He had worked with Jackson as recently as the Thriller 25th anniversary reissue.

Source: http://www.411mania.com/music/news/1378 ... uicide.htm

:blink
[/hr]
Who is Peter Lopez?

Increasingly, Jackson's inner circle is shrinking down to a core group of key advisers. Mindful of having taken bad advice in the past, he now relies on the select counsel of a handful of eminences grises. One of them is the suave [bg=#D0E4F6]Peter Lopez[/bg], a highly-regarded entertainment lawyer with excellent Hollywood credentials - he is married to Catherine Bach, the actress best known for playing Daisy Duke in the television series Dukes of Hazzard. Lopez confirms that Jackson is in 'continued dialogue' with AEG Live and that there have been a number of 'informal conversations' with both Fuller and Wall over the course of the past year. 'All of these I would categorise as preliminary, ongoing discussions,' he says, over the phone from his office in Los Angeles. 'Michael is very excited to be moving forward.'

Lopez also insists that talk of a financial crisis is 'hogwash'. 'Neverland is not being auctioned off, it's simply that Michael has changed lenders. This talk emerges from several journalists in the US who love to spin things in the most negative way possible. The facts are the facts and he's had some cash flow issues in the past, but it's all under control now.'

Source: http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2008/ma ... cmonthly20

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Mon May 03, 2010 1:17 pm

I read about this the other day! Hmmmmm....interesting
[align=center]Image[/align]

[[align=center]Michael Jackson Overload[/align]

sunshine.larrazabal

Post by sunshine.larrazabal » Mon May 03, 2010 2:09 pm

Uhmm.... Watch out murray and klein??

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Tue May 04, 2010 1:43 am

Something ain't right about this. People don't go around killing themselves just cause.

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

oldschoolfan

Post by oldschoolfan » Tue May 04, 2010 3:03 am

Perhaps there's some big conspiracy and he didn't REALLY commit suicide, he was murdered to keep him quite because he knew all this stuff that would tarnish the plans of those who conspired to kill Michael.
Seriously, I don't think that just because he was associated with Michael that this actually had anything to do with him. A lot of people commit suicide without any signs, a lot of people may suddenly appear HAPPY in the days or weeks following their suicide.
I'm more concerned about what this mans children are going through more than anything else.
the member formerly known as MJslave...

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Tue May 04, 2010 5:47 am

[quote name="oldschoolfan"]Perhaps there's some big conspiracy and he didn't REALLY commit suicide, he was murdered to keep him quite because he knew all this stuff that would tarnish the plans of those who conspired to kill Michael.
Seriously, I don't think that just because he was associated with Michael that this actually had anything to do with him. A lot of people commit suicide without any signs, a lot of people may suddenly appear HAPPY in the days or weeks following their suicide.
I'm more concerned about what this mans children are going through more than anything else.[/quote]

Maybe, maybe not....these days I choose to keep an open mind.....

[[align=center]Michael Jackson Overload[/align]

SexyChica

Post by SexyChica » Tue May 04, 2010 5:02 pm

It's sad. Read about this when it happened. My prayers are with his wife and children.
[align=center]R.I.P

Uncle Johnny

August 12, 1955-September 7, 1999

Uncle Pat

July 5, 1955-May 2, 2007

Uncle Darrel

August 18, 1957-December 17, 2008

I MISS YOU. GONE, BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN.
[/align]

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Tue May 04, 2010 5:23 pm

I was really sad to hear about this the other day. :( He seemed to be a nice guy, really loyal to Michael and his interests. My heart goes out to his wife, family and loved ones. May he RIP..
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

MJfan01'

Post by MJfan01' » Tue May 04, 2010 5:47 pm

:( RIP

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Tue May 04, 2010 7:04 pm

[quote name="InspirationMoonwalks"]I was really sad to hear about this the other day. :( He seemed to be a nice guy, really loyal to Michael and his interests. My heart goes out to his wife, family and loved ones. May he RIP..[/quote]
The fact that he has a wife and family means something tortured him to the point of no return. This is so sad.