Message to MJ fans from Lisa Marie Presley

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Wed May 12, 2010 6:35 pm

I know some fans probably won't like this (coming from her) which of course is fine, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But I was moved by it. :)
From Lisa Marie Presley's official Myspace page http://www.myspace.com/lisamariepresley

Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Greetings MJ Fans
Greetings MJ Fans....
While visiting him a few days ago at Forest Lawn , Riley and I couldn't help but notice that , while there are a few bouquets , candles and gifts there is a very large empty space around him and in front of him that could use a whole lot more.
While , I am sure that the staff at The Holy Terrace do their very best to place what is sent and what is placed at the door at his tomb , I thought you might like to know that he would want and deserves more than what is there and I had an idea.......
Some may or may not know this but his favorite flower was the Sunflower.
They made him happy because they looked happy to him , Thus, he called them "The Happy Flower".
When we were married , I would try and fill up rooms with them wherever he was.
I wanted to bring something to place near him that he liked and that wouldn't die so I brought a large vase of silk sunflowers and placed them near him.
This barely made any kind of dent in the atmosphere so I thought of maybe letting those who care know what the situation is and how we can solve it.
I know how much he loved and appreciated being showered with Gifts and flowers by his fans , I thought if whoever wants to bought just one silk sunflower each and sent it , the whole area around him and in front of him (As well as the two large empty vases that sit on either side of him) could be filled up in no time , which would be much more appropriate than what the current status is right now.
We can all cause a "Sun shower" if you will...........
He deserves to be flooded and surrounded , LETS SURROUND HIM!
Lots of Love,
~LMP

There are two Forest Lawns in LA which is confusing,
Below is the correct address to send them to:

The Holy Terrace At Forest Lawn
1712 South Glendale Avenue
Glendale Calif, 91205
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Wed May 12, 2010 7:06 pm

I'll definitely send him some sunflowers!
[align=center]Image[/align]

[[align=center]Michael Jackson Overload[/align]

danaluvsmj
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by danaluvsmj » Wed May 12, 2010 8:02 pm

Aww I like sunflowers too. How nice of Lisa. Someday when I go there I will definitely being some sunflowers. :2tongue

1958-2009

Gone Too Soon

oldschoolfan

Post by oldschoolfan » Wed May 12, 2010 8:19 pm

Wait, since when does Lisa-Marie care about Michael? Oh that's right, after she mocked him for years and then he dropped dead.
I don't know what to make of this woman, I tried to be empathetic for her in the past, I thought maybe she was being a little snide because it was just easier, people were being nasty to her over her marriage to Michael so she cowardly joined in, but some of the things she has said has been just not cool at all. Is she doing this because she feels guilty for turning her back and then being a bitch?
I can understand that they got divorced because she couldn't deal with certain things, I understand she may have had certain resentments, but was all the shit talking really necessary? Michael would never do the same back.
I'm just confused, I don't know how to take her anymore. She surely would have known that anything she says about Michael is going to be taken literally because she was the one that was married to him for 2 years.

As for the sunflowers, one of my friends is flying over to America in a few weeks and said I could give her something to take to Forest Lawn as a gift to Michael. I was thinking of writing him a card but I wasn't sure what sort. At least I have an answer now! I might suggest the sunflowers to her as well, although I'm sure she already knows, she's onto stories like the paparazzi.
the member formerly known as MJslave...

Cristine87

Post by Cristine87 » Wed May 12, 2010 9:50 pm

[quote name="oldschoolfan"]Wait, since when does Lisa-Marie care about Michael? Oh that's right, after she mocked him for years and then he dropped dead.
I don't know what to make of this woman, I tried to be empathetic for her in the past, I thought maybe she was being a little snide because it was just easier, people were being nasty to her over her marriage to Michael so she cowardly joined in, but some of the things she has said has been just not cool at all. Is she doing this because she feels guilty for turning her back and then being a bitch?
I can understand that they got divorced because she couldn't deal with certain things, I understand she may have had certain resentments, but was all the shit talking really necessary? Michael would never do the same back.
I'm just confused, I don't know how to take her anymore. She surely would have known that anything she says about Michael is going to be taken literally because she was the one that was married to him for 2 years.

As for the sunflowers, one of my friends is flying over to America in a few weeks and said I could give her something to take to Forest Lawn as a gift to Michael. I was thinking of writing him a card but I wasn't sure what sort. At least I have an answer now! I might suggest the sunflowers to her as well, although I'm sure she already knows, she's onto stories like the paparazzi.[/quote]

I totally agree! Please don't come at me with this hypocrisy after the years of sh*t talking because with the year anniversary coming up next month, I just don't think I can deal with it right now!

Teva

Post by Teva » Wed May 12, 2010 10:02 pm

I think LMP was being sincere, but I have habouring negative feelings about her that I would love to get rid of. She was so Unnecessarily & continuously nasty about Michael in the lowest points in his life, (although she was there for him in 1993). She did the paparazzi circuit in 2003 and 2005, and MJ has never said one mean spirited thing about her. I don't know truthfully what went on in their ill fated marriage, and I don't know if she was the love of his life, but I do know her public temper tantrums were hurtful.
I will remember you.

trenny

Post by trenny » Wed May 12, 2010 10:16 pm

That is my favorate flower too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad she wrote that. I'm so glad she has stepped up to the plate. :mjeol2

Violet Flower

Post by Violet Flower » Wed May 12, 2010 11:05 pm

[quote name="Cristine87"]
[quote name="oldschoolfan"]Wait, since when does Lisa-Marie care about Michael? Oh that's right, after she mocked him for years and then he dropped dead.

As for the sunflowers, one of my friends is flying over to America in a few weeks and said I could give her something to take to Forest Lawn as a gift to Michael. I was thinking of writing him a card but I wasn't sure what sort. At least I have an answer now! I might suggest the sunflowers to her as well, although I'm sure she already knows, she's onto stories like the paparazzi.[/quote][/quote]

Thank you! I don't understand why the fans are so willing to accept her nonsense but will criticize anyone else who changes their tune. I don't care if she was his wife, she was no saint and she stated some file stuff about him, I will not forget the words she stated about Michael J. being the biggest mistake of her life.

LittleSusie50

Post by LittleSusie50 » Thu May 13, 2010 12:19 am

Give
me
a
break...
Now that he's dead, you wanna surround him with love?
Was she surrounding him with love when she made snide remarks about him to Oprah?
There are so many other things I wanna say in this thread.
Things that contain many colorful words.
But I won't type them here.
I won't type them out of my deep respect for Michael.
So I will be a good girl, and end my response right here. :respect :chillpill :yeahright

When I'm good I'm bad, and when I'm bad, I'm better...

oldschoolfan

Post by oldschoolfan » Thu May 13, 2010 12:25 am

I could be forgiving of LMP (but not forgetting) if she came out with it, apologised for the way she spoke about Michael in public. She's allowed to have resentments, as most married couples will, but she needs to keep that to herself. If she wants to be vocal about Michael the way she has in the past then perhaps she should say something nice about him, say sorry for being nasty about him and give a good reason as to why she was so cruel. Then I might forgive her.
the member formerly known as MJslave...

Cristine87

Post by Cristine87 » Thu May 13, 2010 12:44 am

I just love the line "When we were married, I would try and fill up rooms with them wherever he was." Now, she wants to have pleasant memories of the marriage? But when Oprah, Diane Sawyer, Larry King and several other journalists were up in her face back in the day, she acted like that union was hell! Two facedness at it's finest. Maybe her and Michael's other "friends" can reminisce on how they screwed the man over and magically rediscovered their love for him after he stopped breathing.

sunshine.larrazabal

Post by sunshine.larrazabal » Thu May 13, 2010 1:34 am

:punchface

Irish Flower

Post by Irish Flower » Thu May 13, 2010 3:12 am

I agree with all the posts. I particularly disliked her for those really silly comments. I don't like being done to any human being because it is aimed to hurt that person. Especially in public, and to someone who was going through a lot, and knew the media would just love this. She could have been a bigger woman regardles of their ups and downs.

'Surrounding him with love' should have been done when he was alive. But at least someone is visiting Michael, compared to others who don't want to acknowledge he is even there. His remains are there and should have some respect. And I do like the sentiment because I feel the same way about graves/resting places. Compared to Quincy Jones and others who lie and badmouth him as soon as he died, at least she is thinking of him.

shelly

Post by shelly » Thu May 13, 2010 3:31 am

[quote name="oldschoolfan"]I could be forgiving of LMP (but not forgetting) if she came out with it, apologised for the way she spoke about Michael in public. She's allowed to have resentments, as most married couples will, but she needs to keep that to herself. If she wants to be vocal about Michael the way she has in the past then perhaps she should say something nice about him, say sorry for being nasty about him and give a good reason as to why she was so cruel. Then I might forgive her.[/quote]

In June she said she was angry at him during those years. It's possible she is doing this for publicity but it's possible that she regrets what she said about him.

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Thu May 13, 2010 9:36 am

I'm not a fan of LMP.She treated Michael badly and'm not going to pretend that she didn't, but if Michael is capable of forgiving her (seeing as he was the one who was wronged) thenI supposed I can stop harboring grudge against her. She may have said her apologies to Michael, we have no way of knowing.

So I'm not going to discredit this idea simply because it was hers. If Michael loves sunflowers the by god I wil send him sunflowers!
[align=center]Image[/align]

[[align=center]Michael Jackson Overload[/align]