Message to MJ fans from Lisa Marie Presley

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

Violet Flower

Post by Violet Flower » Fri May 14, 2010 4:32 pm

That's not the point Jen, personally I don't hate anyone even the worst cause the lord will have his revenge. I tend to feel anger, disapoinment and resentment of the ones who tear a soul down with such a good heart, it really irks me how many of u gravitate twards lmp's "generosity" yet the same ones would pick a bone with Debbie and she gave him two precious gifts that he's always wanted, you also have to understand that many people will not be on the same page as you are and some others with this ordeal, I really don't understand this notion, some of you let Lisa slide even when it's bad yet that's ok but to anyone else who dares to butcher mike, then it's a prob. No matter how close they were, it's confusing to me. Smh

That's not the point Jen, personally I don't hate anyone even the worst cause the lord will have his revenge. I tend to feel anger, disapoinment and resentment of the ones who tear a soul down with such a good heart, it really irks me how many of u gravitate twards lmp's "generosity" yet the same ones would pick a bone with Debbie and she gave him two precious gifts that he's always wanted, you also have to understand that many people will not be on the same page as you are and some others with this ordeal, I really don't understand this notion, some of you let Lisa slide even when it's bad yet that's ok but to anyone else who dares to butcher mike, then it's a prob. No matter how close they were, it's confusing to me. Smh

y
Everyone needs to get over it and calm the hell down. I'm seriously considering taking a break from the fan world because the amount of negativity is almost palpable. I'm not sure if I can take it much longer.[/quote]

Violet Flower

Post by Violet Flower » Fri May 14, 2010 4:52 pm

excuse the double reply, I messed up on my iPod.

Cristine87

Post by Cristine87 » Fri May 14, 2010 5:24 pm

[quote name="Violet Flower"]That's not the point Jen, personally I don't hate anyone even the worst cause the lord will have his revenge. I tend to feel anger, disapoinment and resentment of the ones who tear a soul down with such a good heart, it really irks me how many of u gravitate towards lmp's "generosity" yet the same ones would pick a bone with Debbie and she gave him two precious gifts that he's always wanted, you also have to understand that many people will not be on the same page as you are and some others with this ordeal, I really don't understand this notion, some of you let Lisa slide even when it's bad yet that's ok but to anyone else who dares to butcher mike, then it's a prob. No matter how close they were, it's confusing to me. Smh
[/quote]
I feel you! I do agree that some fans are going a little over board but you can't fault people for being angry. Michael was so mistreated and suffered a lot in the last few years of his life and a lot of that was due to other people who betrayed him, abandoned him, hurt him, etc. and what a slap in the face is it and how hurtful is it to see people loving him, understanding him, accepting because he's dead. I'm sick and tired of the phony late-ass post-death worship. I've been a fan of this man the entire 23 years of my time on earth and all I ever wanted was for people to understand him, love him and know how wonderful he is and he had to die for this to happen. That "we don't know what went on behind closed doors" excuse don't work for me because we can easily apply that to everybody who's wronged him. Had he been "surrounded with love" when he was alive, he'd still be with us!

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Fri May 14, 2010 5:40 pm

I have no issues with Debbie. She gave him two of the greatest things in his life. I'm grateful to her for that. I don't do that. I direct my anger and energy at the people that it needs to be directed at like making sure the people that ended Micahel's life are brought to justice. LMP suggesting that fans send Michael sunflowers is not something that I am going to be angry about. We have no idea what Michael and Lisa's relationship was like in the last few years of his life. But she was invited to the funeral and I doubt that would happen if they weren't at least friendly with each other. I think Michael would be disgusted at how she's been treated since her suggestion of sending Michael sunflowers. Forgiveness people.

I'm tired of being accused of doing things that I don't do.
it really irks me how many of u gravitate towards lmp's "generosity" yet the same ones would pick a bone with Debbie and she gave him two precious gifts that he's always wanted, you also have to understand that many people will not be on the same page as you are and some others with this ordeal, I really don't understand this notion, some of you let Lisa slide even when it's bad yet that's ok but to anyone else who dares to butcher mike, then it's a prob.
Who's 'you'? Is that directed at me? Because I'm pretty sure that I never complained about Debbie. Debbie couldn't handle Michael's life. I don't fault her for that.

I don't expect everyone to be on the same page as me. I'm just tired of all the negativity and hating on everybody.
[align=center]Image[/align]

[[align=center]Michael Jackson Overload[/align]

Ben

Post by Ben » Fri May 14, 2010 6:29 pm

Lisa Marie Presley is a strange one. I remember how negative she was about Michael during interviews she gave between 2003-05. I was really disappointed in her on how she tried to distance herself from Michael, like it wasn't actually her who was married to Michael. I did notice how she would always end up defending Michael in most of her interviews saying how smart and intelligent he was etc. I have always thought her negativity in public towards Michael was because of her mother Priscilla Presley, who I feel talked her in to divorcing Michael.

Lisa Marie Presley did say within hours of Michael's death that there marriage was real, and I do believe she really loved Michael. And it was reported that she was in floods of tears at his funeral at Forest Lawn and had to be almost carried away that he was so upset she could hardly walk. Like Madonna who also took Michael's death very hard, she is the only person who admits in public that she turned her back on Michael when she wished she could have supported him and that she feels guilty for not doing so. I think Lisa Marie feels a lot of guilt for turning her back on Michael (I'm sure there were issues between them, were he had reason to be angry with him), which is why she is so upset, and visits Forest Lawn. But I'm personally very happy Lisa Marie is contributing to helping keep Michael's good name and legacy alive. And I'm sure if there is life after death and Michael can see his loved ones who shared his life, that he would love it that Lisa Marie and her daughter Riley visit him and show him love. Michael gave so much love, even to fans like many of us he never met, and he deserves all the love he's getting and I'm really happy Lisa Marie loves Michael.
Ben

(Don\\\'t Stop Till You Get Enough)

Teva

Post by Teva » Fri May 14, 2010 7:18 pm

Thousands of sunflowers for Michael Jackson's tomb
Los Angeles, May 15 (DPA) The tomb of the late King of Pop Michael Jackson is set to be adorned with thousands of sunflowers.

Flower merchant Jason Levin, of the company sunflowerguy.com, told the website tmz.com that he was to deliver several thousand flowers to the cemetery in Glendale, California Friday.

The delivery followed a phonecall two days earlier from Jackson's ex-wife Lisa Marie Presley. Elvis Presley's daughter, ....................

http://www.mynews.in/News/Thousands_of_ ... 55422.html
I will remember you.

Teva

Post by Teva » Fri May 14, 2010 7:38 pm

I will remember you.

Cristine87

Post by Cristine87 » Fri May 14, 2010 7:49 pm

Wow, those are pretty! The fans come through once again! :biggrin

Violet Flower

Post by Violet Flower » Fri May 14, 2010 9:59 pm

I have no issues with Debbie. She gave him two of the greatest things in his life. I'm grateful to her for that. I don't do that. I direct my anger and energy at the people that it needs to be directed at like making sure the people that ended Micahel's life are brought to justice. LMP suggesting that fans send Michael sunflowers is not something that I am going to be angry about. We have no idea what Michael and Lisa's relationship was like in the last few years of his life. But she was invited to the funeral and I doubt that would happen if they weren't at least friendly with each other. I think Michael would be disgusted at how she's been treated since her suggestion of sending Michael sunflowers. Forgiveness people.

I'm tired of being accused of doing things that I don't do.
it really irks me how many of u gravitate towards lmp's "generosity" yet the same ones would pick a bone with Debbie and she gave him two precious gifts that he's always wanted, you also have to understand that many people will not be on the same page as you are and some others with this ordeal, I really don't understand this notion, some of you let Lisa slide even when it's bad yet that's ok but to anyone else who dares to butcher mike, then it's a prob.
Who's 'you'? Is that directed at me? Because I'm pretty sure that I never complained about Debbie. Debbie couldn't handle Michael's life. I don't fault her for that.

I don't expect everyone to be on the same page as me. I'm just tired of all the negativity and hating on everybody.

There's nothing WRONG with doing something nice for someone, the point is again is that I don't like how some folks treat one from the other fairly when they are both guilty for their wrongdoings. I could name a number of people who've betrayed Mike and lisa was one but his death changed her heart. Why does it take for someone to pass on to realize how special they are to you? lisa knew that she loved Michael but because things weren't going her way? she was outraged and started to become obsessed ( she's admitted) I disagree with her behavior and some things should have been kelpt private, but she kept going until he was dismissed. Mike has forgiving everybody, it took time but he has even the ones that did him worse so lisa is not a special case as many make her out to be, she was just another one in his life. Some folks act as if she was his one and only lover. I don't hate lisa, I just wished she took a higher road instead of the low.

Jen there's no anger towards you, I'm just trying to let you understand where I'm coming from.

sunshine.larrazabal

Post by sunshine.larrazabal » Sat May 15, 2010 5:33 am

[quote name="Teva"]Image[/quote]

Are these just the pics?????? Well, I mean, fans who ordered the flowers probably would like to see that their flowers were actually put on the empty vases besides Mike's tomb, that's what lmp "suggested" RRRRRIGHT???? sooooooooooo....? :whistling :respect

Well, that's okay, I didn't order anyway.. :pacify

sunshine.larrazabal

Post by sunshine.larrazabal » Sat May 15, 2010 5:56 am

Okay, nevermind, here we go! :whistling

THEY HAVE TO BRING THIS IN AND PUT IT ON THOSE 2 EMPTY VASES BESIDE MIKE'S TOMB! THEY HAVE TO!!!!!!!! :announce :respect

Oh, and wait!!!!! I wonder what priscilla's reaction have been????? :crystalball

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Sat May 15, 2010 2:20 pm

Miko Brando Opens Flower Shop, “Flowers by Michael”

Miko Brando, MJ’s good friend and bodyguard, is officially opening a flower shop in Beverly Hills — near Beverly and Wilshire BLVD, called ‘Flowers by Michael’.
http://www.flowersbymichael.com/
130 South Beverly Drive, Beverly Hills, CA 90212
(310) 276-1003‎

Show Miko some love and send your orders through him. The site is still under construction, but you can call or if you live near by, just drop by.
[align=center]Image[/align]

[[align=center]Michael Jackson Overload[/align]

Irish Flower

Post by Irish Flower » Mon May 17, 2010 1:00 pm

That's a really nice way to remember Michael.

marialovesmjj

Post by marialovesmjj » Thu May 20, 2010 8:37 am

Pretty much everyone has said how I feel about Lisa Marie.

[quote name="whisper"]One of the ways I deal with his death is by listening to a certain piece of music (not MJ's) and imagine his spirit blooming from the Earth as a sunflower (because he's built like one haha!). And then the sunflower, with its leaves, does that thing where Mike closes his eyes and stretches his arms out. Yall know what I'm talking about.

Then his spirit would move with the wind into the treetops until this thicket of leaves and branches from afar takes on the shape as his laughing face. He's giggling and having a great time.

Then his spirit moves from the trees into moving clouds which vaguely resemble him. By that time the song is over and I feel better.

But definitely the sunflower thing really makes me wanna cry because I don't think I ever knew he likes sunflowers. Has he said it before?

Song
[mp3]http://community.mjeol.com/mp3/19_rena_to_tanpopo.mp3[/mp3][/quote]

That's beautiful Whisper.
Keeper Of MJ's eyes hands and fingers that r on them!

Myspace.Twitter.

Sometimes it's not worth chewing through the leather straps in the morning.

Yea and...Yea!

Teva

Post by Teva » Sat May 22, 2010 7:24 pm

cancel
I will remember you.