Michael\'s kids on YouTube

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

oldschoolfan

Post by oldschoolfan » Wed May 12, 2010 9:45 pm

I just turned on the TV and saw a story with Blanket filming a video on YouTube. I've looked it up on the net, and it seems as though it was either intentionally released by Michael's kids, or someone has decided to leak them.
I'm not going to post any of the video's because if they aren't for us to see then I don't want to put them up.
But here's an article on the situation-

http://www.popeater.com/2010/05/12/pari ... s-youtube/

:blink
the member formerly known as MJslave...

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Thu May 13, 2010 12:28 am

I thought both kids seemed so grownup. The family doesn't seem to be throwing a fit about it. They have confirmed that the vids are real. It's just the kids having fun.
[align=center]Image[/align]

[[align=center]Michael Jackson Overload[/align]

oldschoolfan

Post by oldschoolfan » Thu May 13, 2010 12:40 am

So do you know if it's been intentionally released by them?
the member formerly known as MJslave...

Irish Flower

Post by Irish Flower » Thu May 13, 2010 3:15 am

It's more about pr if you ask me. Look the kids are fine. How many times has Michael turned in his grave at this stage. Must be a thousand.

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Thu May 13, 2010 9:45 am

As long as it's not paparazzi shots or videos; I'm cool with it. It's nice to see then kids having and it's to see that they are doing ok. I have no idea if the famy themselves leaked it, but they don't seem to be having an issewith itif they didn't.

I don't know if Michael would be turning over in his grave about this. A few weeks before Michel died was the first time we saw the children out in public without their masks. I think Michal was starting to loosen up a bit and wanted the world to see them more.

MJfan01'

Post by MJfan01' » Thu May 13, 2010 9:52 am

I think more than likely their accounts were hacked. Why would Paris want the world to see her dancing and rapping? Why would Blanket want the world to see him acting a fool with his a cousin. Donte Jackson, the boy who appears with Blanket, made a statement about how much he values his privacy. I think someone hacked into their Ichat accounts.....shame. I do think Michael would be having a fit if they were purposely uploading vidoes. Not wearing masks at the age is 13 is fine but uploading videos on youtube for millions to see is different..... On the upside now people can see that they are normal kids like everyone else.

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Thu May 13, 2010 10:02 am

I thought the kids weren't supposed to have accounts online?

MJfan01'

Post by MJfan01' » Thu May 13, 2010 10:12 am

[quote name="Jeniffer30"]I thought the kids weren't supposed to have accounts online?[/quote]
I heard they have Ichat accounts on their mac computers.

Violet Flower

Post by Violet Flower » Thu May 13, 2010 10:28 am

there are just some things I don't agree with, mike would be having a fit seeing his children "private" videos splashed all over the media network. Mike was very protective of his children, he did'nt won't them to go through what he's been through and the fans have to at least understand that. It's nice to see the children are well but it's being taking to far.

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Thu May 13, 2010 10:52 am

Michael was protective of them, but he also knew that he couldn't hide them from the world forever. He told Barbara Walters that if his children wanted to go ito the entertainment industry that he would explain to them what they could expect and to go out there and do it better then he did. Michael knew that they would be in the public eye and wanted to mimimize there exposure so they could have as normal of childhood as possible. His children are growing up and I think fans have to accept that we will be seeing more of them. We stil don't know how the videos got out. It may very well have been the family since they don't seem very upset about it. While I don't think that they should be constantly plastered on the tv. LIttle videos of them every once in a while doesn't seem like a huge deal. It's nice to see them doing well, maybe that was the whole reason behind the 'leak'.

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Thu May 13, 2010 2:37 pm

Could be wrong by why do I have a feeling that a wayward family member got paid after these vids were "accidentally" leaked?

These are only okay if the kids made the decision to leak it. Whether the vids are regular vids or not, they should remain private, period, unless the kids say so... and sometimes it shouldn't be left up the children. But rather, responsible adults should make these decisions.

MJfan01'

Post by MJfan01' » Thu May 13, 2010 11:03 pm

Joseph, Donte (Randy's son) and Genevieve (Randy's daughter) have all said these were private videos. I read an article saying they saw them on youtube in April and had them taken down but by then people had made copies. Some of the comments to these videos are quite disturbing.... Of course those were from tmz. If it is indeed hackers then maybe they need to cool it with the web cam. Now they know how obsessed some people are with them...... All I know is that while Michael was alive, private videos remained private.

While Michael Jackson tried to keep his three children out of the spotlight during his life, Prince Michael Jackson II aka Blanket and Paris Michael Katherine Jackson have surprisingly appeared in leaked videos. The home-made clips, which apparently were made with web cameras, appeared on YouTube and have since attracted a lot of people to watch them.

Despite speculation that they could be the next YouTube sensation or web stars, their grandfather Joe Jackson has stated that the leaked videos make the family angry. "We don't know who [the hacker] was, but we're trying to find out," he tells Pop Eater by phone. He claims the family "doesn't want the videos on YouTube" and tries to take them down. The family patriarch also completely rules out any chance that Paris and Blanket put them up.

Most of the videos featuring Blanket were posted by an account holder with the name of KingofPopKids. In one of the clips, Blanket recreates a scene from "Star Wars" while he raps to camera with cousin Dante in another video. The short video which captures Paris, meanwhile, only shows her saying "Monkey, please help."

KingofPopKids tells Pop Eater the videos were obtained by fans who "got into one family member account (Facebook and Photobucket) and posted them on the Web." The user then adds, "I have been told the account was public and then made private." He/she also agrees to respect the family's request, saying "If they ask for the videos to be removed, we will surely respect their demand."

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00032489.html

Violet Flower

Post by Violet Flower » Thu May 13, 2010 11:45 pm

[quote name="Jeniffer30"]Michael was protective of them, but he also knew that he couldn't hide them from the world forever. He told Barbara Walters that if his children wanted to go ito the entertainment industry that he would explain to them what they could expect and to go out there and do it better then he did. Michael knew that they would be in the public eye and wanted to mimimize there exposure so they could have as normal of childhood as possible. His children are growing up and I think fans have to accept that we will be seeing more of them. We stil don't know how the videos got out. It may very well have been the family since they don't seem very upset about it. While I don't think that they should be constantly plastered on the tv. LIttle videos of them every once in a while doesn't seem like a huge deal. It's nice to see them doing well, maybe that was the whole reason behind the 'leak'.[/quote]

But they are still children (w/ prince and paris barely teens or pre-teens), he prob. meant when they become mature and if it's their desire to become apart of the entertainment industry he will/would support them. If he was still here, we prob. wouldn't be getting full glimpses of the children as we are now, let alone very much.

Irish Flower

Post by Irish Flower » Fri May 14, 2010 12:56 pm

Hmmm.. I find it funny that fans are supporting these videos. It is NOT what Michael would have wanted and you know it. It is all about obsession and stalking. Since apparently a site dedicated to Michael's children believe it was fans who hacked the kids accounts and spread them. So what does that say about the fans? No better than Klein as far as I am concerned.

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Fri May 14, 2010 1:53 pm

If they do have certain accounts on their computers...HOLD UP.

I wouldn't let my children who ARE NOT over a certain age even have their own personal computers. When I was 13 I would post some photos and vids on the internet seeing as my mom didn't know about it since the computer was in my own room.

I don't think Ms. Katherine or Mr. Joe know about this yet. Their cousins obviously know about it.

If they did leak it themselves....WHY the hell do they even have internet access anyway? Do ya'll know what kind of shit is posted about Michael online that these kids are bound to see??? I hope they didn't do it themselves. I don't want them to even be on the internet...but I know that's hard seeing as how their cousins probably go on the internet all the time.

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.