Elizabeth Taylor on Klein

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

shelly

Post by shelly » Thu May 13, 2010 4:00 pm

This is what she said.

http://twitter.com/DameElizabeth

I don't understand why she used twitter to say that. She just created a storm because lots of people thinks she just confirmed he was gay.

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Thu May 13, 2010 5:56 pm

I think Elizabeth was trying to say that Klein going forward with anything like that--of such a personal nature--about Michael or any client for that matter, is uncalled for and unprofessional. I don't think she's necessarily confirming or denying the story, though it does feel like she's leaving it open in a sense...but I trust her intentions far more than those other so-called "friends" of Michael's these days (Klein and co included).
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

shelly

Post by shelly » Thu May 13, 2010 6:12 pm

[quote name="InspirationMoonwalks"]I think Elizabeth was trying to say that Klein going forward with anything like that--of such a personal nature--about Michael or any client for that matter, is uncalled for and unprofessional. I don't think she's necessarily confirming or denying the story, though it does feel like she's leaving it open in a sense...but I trust her intentions far more than those other so-called "friends" of Michael's these days (Klein and co included).[/quote]

I don't understand why she would out him on Tweeter when she knows he denied that all his life, specially with his reputation as a gay pedophile.

MJJLEGACY58
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by MJJLEGACY58 » Thu May 13, 2010 8:24 pm

Elizabeth was being sarcastic! She did not out MJ! LOL GEEZ! She is making fun of the fact that Arnie is trying to make his office out to be some kind of dating place lol instead of it being a place that it suppose to be! You know a place where someone can visit their doctor (that actually does his job right) that u can trust! lol

SERIOUSLY.... was that so hard to understand?! *SIGH*

I can't believe that some are thinking what Jason and Klein said might be true! :rollin :hitting

I guess MJ saying he isn't gay many times don't matter! :rolleyes:

Don't ya'll get Klein was just trying to cover his ass with that story so know one questions why MJ was at his offices alot weeks before he passed! People are blaming him for MJ alleged drug problem!

But, he needs to realize that B.S stories ain't gonna stop the DEA from investigating him and it's not gonna stop his business to fail either! :hilarious

oldschoolfan

Post by oldschoolfan » Thu May 13, 2010 9:31 pm

I don't think Elizabeth was being sarcastic at all actually, I think she was just making a point that when you are a doctor you are supposed to keep things to yourself, whether that's facts on the patient or big old bullshit lies that you make to get money coz you're a twat.
Doctors are supposed to lie about their patients.

And I don't think it seems as though Liz is confirming anything, the gay rumours aren't the the only stories Klein has come out with.

I think I'll sleep easy tonight.
the member formerly known as MJslave...

Justlookingaround

Post by Justlookingaround » Thu May 13, 2010 9:55 pm

[quote name="shelly"]This is what she said.

http://twitter.com/DameElizabeth

I don't understand why she used twitter to say that. She just created a storm because lots of people thinks she just confirmed he was gay.[/quote]

Oh please she is not outing him. Clearly sarcasm is not your thing

MJfan01'

Post by MJfan01' » Thu May 13, 2010 10:48 pm

You think Elizabeth Taylor was "outing" Michael. She was cleary being sarcastic. Also, either way a doctor is suppose to keep to himself.

shelly

Post by shelly » Fri May 14, 2010 1:36 am

[quote name="MJfan01'"]You think Elizabeth Taylor was "outing" Michael. She was cleary being sarcastic. Also, either way a doctor is suppose to keep to himself.[/quote]
I think she was being sarcastic but look at what happened on others forums, lots of people think she did.

sunshine.larrazabal

Post by sunshine.larrazabal » Fri May 14, 2010 1:41 am

She didn't say that klein was telling the truth about the gay issue nor did she acknowledge it's a lie and Michael said---- HE IS NOT GAY!!!!

Next! :whistling

shelly

Post by shelly » Fri May 14, 2010 2:06 am

[quote name="sunshine.larrazabal"]She didn't say that klein was telling the truth about the gay issue nor did she acknowledge it's a lie and Michael said---- HE IS NOT GAY!!!!

Next! :whistling[/quote]

Yes but she did say he betrays him by saying he was gay.

MJJLEGACY58
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by MJJLEGACY58 » Fri May 14, 2010 2:45 am

^ Oh Please NO she did NOT! :rolleyes: :hilarious:

She was just pointing out that Klein isn't a real friend nor a doctor u can trust!

Why would Liz say that Arnold betrayed MJ by outing him and then do the same thing...? LMAO

Do u know how much that DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!?!

sunshine.larrazabal

Post by sunshine.larrazabal » Fri May 14, 2010 2:49 am

[quote name="shelly"]
[quote name="sunshine.larrazabal"]She didn't say that klein was telling the truth about the gay issue nor did she acknowledge it's a lie and Michael said---- HE IS NOT GAY!!!!

Next! :whistling[/quote]

Yes but she did say he betrays him by saying he was gay.[/quote]

Shely, r u referring to this tweet?? ----- Just what we want in our doctors. And then to say he did not betray Michael's confidence.

NOPE! This is far from what u said that Liz said this klein betrayed Mike by saying he was gay! Careful with the words, it can sometimes be intertwined!

Next?? :whistling

oldschoolfan

Post by oldschoolfan » Fri May 14, 2010 2:49 am

Betrayal means not being trustworthy, it doesn't mean that the betrayer is telling the truth. If someone trusts you and then you go and tell lies about that person because you know people will believe you, that is betrayal.

oldschoolfan

Post by oldschoolfan » Fri May 14, 2010 2:53 am

Of all the friends, relatives, employers, doctors- Elizabeth Taylor would be one of the only people I'd trust in regards to the topic of Michael Jackson. If she said Michael was gay, then I might believe it. If she said Michael was an addict, then I might believe it. But most of the others I wouldn't spare a passing glance at.

sunshine.larrazabal

Post by sunshine.larrazabal » Fri May 14, 2010 2:53 am

[quote name="MJJLEGACY58"]^ Oh Please NO she did NOT! :rolleyes: :hilarious:

She was just pointing out that Klein isn't a real friend nor a doctor u can trust![/quote]

Hey there, MJLEGACY58, Welcome! I am shine! ANd you must be a newbie but a veteran on this board??? :pacify I am a newbie actually... I am not like some of the people here who've been here in this board almost a decade already! :respect