Tom Sneddon SLAMMED on LIVE TV

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

MJfan01'

Post by MJfan01' » Thu May 20, 2010 4:55 pm

Juniorlady

Post by Juniorlady » Thu May 20, 2010 7:08 pm

Excellent video. The system knew what Smelldon did was wrong and they let it pass. They're just as crooked as him. :ranting I'm aware of how the system is flawed, but I didn't think it was that messed up. The man's right, he should be in jail for falsifying evidence along with tampering with it when he let the boy put his dirty fingerprints on the magazine. Karma just handed Smelldon's a** to him on a silver platter. Good to see someone, besides us, knew what was going on.

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Thu May 20, 2010 7:45 pm

This is absolutely awesome! Mr. Wagener is 100% correct! Tom Sneddon should be charged with falsifying evidence!
[align=center]Image[/align]

[[align=center]Michael Jackson Overload[/align]

Sammy Sam
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by Sammy Sam » Thu May 20, 2010 8:40 pm

Thanks for posting. Good to see someone telling the truth.

Look Into My Eyes. Tell Me What You See.

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Fri May 21, 2010 12:28 am

Tom Sneddon is gonna live for a very long time. Just like murray. Nothing is gonna happen to them. Unless they kill themselves like Evan did. Nobody would miss them I bet.

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Fri May 21, 2010 2:11 am

Awesomeness. Seriously.

oldschoolfan

Post by oldschoolfan » Fri May 21, 2010 6:27 am

Can someone please explain the video for people who can't watch? I passionately hate Sneddon (who would have guessed?), especially how he he was trying to put in people's heads that Michael was guilty BEFORE the investigation had even begun, which surely in itself should have been illegal. It's manipulation of a case, real police don't stand up at a press conference and make jokes and call the accused person names. Hell, even if Michael WAS guilty I wouldn't want that man working on my case.
the member formerly known as MJslave...

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Fri May 21, 2010 11:21 am

[quote name="oldschoolfan"]Can someone please explain the video for people who can't watch? I passionately hate Sneddon (who would have guessed?), especially how he he was trying to put in people's heads that Michael was guilty BEFORE the investigation had even begun, which surely in itself should have been illegal. It's manipulation of a case, real police don't stand up at a press conference and make jokes and call the accused person names. Hell, even if Michael WAS guilty I wouldn't want that man working on my case.[/quote]

Basically what he is saying is that Tom Sneddon should be charged with falsifying evidence in Michael's case. Tom Sneddon introduced into evidence at the trial a magazine that had Gavin's fingerprints on it. Tom M. discovered that Gavin touched the magazine during the grand jury proceeding BEFORE it was sent out for fingerprint analysis. Not that it should have mattered anyway because the magazine came out months after Gavin's stated last visit to Neverland. Tom Sneddon insisted that this was the magazine.

Wagener's right, Tom Sneddon should be charged at the very least with falsifying evidence.

Teva

Post by Teva » Fri May 21, 2010 7:01 pm

cancel double post.
I will remember you.

Teva

Post by Teva » Fri May 21, 2010 7:18 pm

Wait a minute, Hold up! Are you telling me that Sneddon was so desperate to convict MJ that he went as far as falsifying evidence? I finally get it. This is probably why Messereau told Michael he should leave Neverland. Who knows what else he might of pulled.

It is all starting to make sense. Messereau a few years back said in an interview that he felt Mike should have press charges against Sneddon. This is outrageous!

I will remember you.

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Fri May 21, 2010 7:49 pm

[quote name="Teva"]Wait a minute, Hold up! Are you telling me that Sneddon was so desperate to convict MJ that he went as far as falsifying evidence? I finally get it. This is probably why Messereau told Michael he should leave Neverland. Who knows what else he might of pulled.

It is all starting to make sense. Messereau a few years back said in an interview that he felt Mike should have press charges against Sneddon. This is outrageous!

[/quote]

Tom Sneddon was pissed when he didn't have evidence to file charges against Michael in 93'. He spent the next ten years trying to find something that he could make stick. They even traveled overseas to interview boys who had already told them that nothing had ever happened. The FBI files show how much they put into trying to convict Michael.

Tom M. basically told Michael that he would never be safe at Neverland. Did you also notice that you never saw Michael with children (other then his own or nieces, nephews and cousins) very much after the 2005 trial. I think that's part of what Michael was so depressed about after the trial was that he knew he could not help children in the way that he did before because of the possibility that this would happen again. During his Geraldo interview Michael said that he would never put himself in so vulnerable of a position again. I think it broke he heart that he couldn't be there for children they way that he was before. It's sad because Michael almost seemed to have a magical way with children and helping them to heal themselves. Gavin Arviso said that Michael was the reason that he beat his cancer. How many children lost out on the possibility of receiving that kind of love and healing power?

oldschoolfan

Post by oldschoolfan » Fri May 21, 2010 9:11 pm

I do wonder how these people can sleep at night knowing what they've done. And I remember with the magazine that the media mostly reported that a mag had been found with fingerprints, but not so much what had been proven- that there was NO possible way those fingerprints could have got there unless someone had been lying about SOMETHING.
If Michael was really a paedophile there is no reason that anyone should have to lie about anything. It just goes to show the intelligence of these people, that they couldn't even fit the date of the magazine in with the story. FAIL.
the member formerly known as MJslave...

Teva

Post by Teva » Fri May 21, 2010 9:17 pm

I think Neverland should become a place where sick children go to recuperate. Mike would have loved that.
I will remember you.

trenny

Post by trenny » Fri May 21, 2010 11:16 pm

Thank you for that video!!!!!!!!!! I'm proud that he stood up for MJ fans who have always known the truth. :announce

Palmyra

Post by Palmyra » Sat May 22, 2010 11:45 am

[quote name="Teva"]Wait a minute, Hold up! Are you telling me that Sneddon was so desperate to convict MJ that he went as far as falsifying evidence? I finally get it. This is probably why Messereau told Michael he should leave Neverland. Who knows what else he might of pulled.

It is all starting to make sense. Messereau a few years back said in an interview that he felt Mike should have press charges against Sneddon. This is outrageous![/quote]

To be fair to the scum that Sneddon is, we don't know why he did what he did. We only know that his evidence was bogus. If he did so intentionally is unknown. He gives the magazine to Gavin Arvizo at the grand jury proceeding (before the actual trial), the kid touches the magazine (fingerprints now on the magazine), and Sneddon uses the fingerprints as proof that Michael gave kids adult magazines (to seduce them?). The only problem is that the kid's fingerprints weren't on the magazine until after Sneddon gave gave it to Arvizo, but Sneddon tries to pass off the fingerprints as proof.

Why would a seasoned prosecutor like Sneddon make such a monumental mistake? By accident or intentionally? Wouldn't even the dumbest prosecutor know to give the witness (Arvizo) gloves before handing over the magazine?

Either Sneddon is a major screw-up or he did this intentionally. I won't speculate between the two, but either one is a horrible thought (whether a screw-up or a lying scumbag, he is not fit for office).