Tom Sneddon SLAMMED on LIVE TV

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

sunshine.larrazabal

Post by sunshine.larrazabal » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:30 am

LittleSusie, Teva------- you are tickling me here! :giddy: :rollin :rollin

Violet Flower

Post by Violet Flower » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:17 am

And the media will ignore this, why? because it's positive and it's in defense of Mike. This is sad and I mean sad as in pathetic!

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:06 pm

[quote name="Palmyra"]To be fair to the scum that Sneddon is, we don't know why he did what he did. We only know that his evidence was bogus. If he did so intentionally is unknown. He gives the magazine to Gavin Arvizo at the grand jury proceeding (before the actual trial), the kid touches the magazine (fingerprints now on the magazine), and Sneddon uses the fingerprints as proof that Michael gave kids adult magazines (to seduce them?). The only problem is that the kid's fingerprints weren't on the magazine until after Sneddon gave gave it to Arvizo, but Sneddon tries to pass off the fingerprints as proof.

Why would a seasoned prosecutor like Sneddon make such a monumental mistake? By accident or intentionally? Wouldn't even the dumbest prosecutor know to give the witness (Arvizo) gloves before handing over the magazine?

Either Sneddon is a major screw-up or he did this intentionally. I won't speculate between the two, but either one is a horrible thought (whether a screw-up or a lying scumbag, he is not fit for office).[/quote]

If he's been a prosecutor for as many years as he says he has been he definitely knew what he was doing. No such thing as mistakes when it comes to stuff like this.

I did not know this. Thanks for pointing this out to me. I think it's safe to say Sneddon was getting a nice compensation from someone when he did this. Either that or he really had some passionate hate for Michael Jackson and just wanted to see him rot in jail. I think it was a mixture of both. But the money part was much more important of course.

Teva- I don't think Palmyra was defending Sneddon in any way at all. I think he was simply pointing out the two options and showing which one makes more sense when you really pull all the pieces together. I think the first option is completely out the window. Sneddon is not a screw up. That bastard knew exactly what he was doing before the so called evidence was presented. He knew he had time to put Gavin's fingerprints on those magazines. Was he even SUPPOSED to hand Gavin the magazines in the first place?? That just seems fishy. Don't they usually show them the evidence through a plastic bag or from a distance? Not hand it to them so they can look through them. Hey maybe even the mom was in it as well and told her son to do what the good prosecutor tells him to do.

I can picture it all so well. Sneddon and his team of leeches circled around the kid in a room telling him "He showed you these magazines." And made him grab it. I can picture Sneddon turning around while Gavin looked at the magazine, snickering to the other leeches sharing, a nice thought- we got it!. Or maybe gavin's fingerprints already were on the damn magazines since people did say he and his brother ran amuck in Michael's home. Maybe Sneddon just wanted to be sure the prints were nice and fresh to present to the court.

Wow. I need to stop thinking about this.

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

DirtyDiana87

Post by DirtyDiana87 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:30 pm

OMG it is about damn time that someone go on National TV and said what a SON OF A BITCH Tom Sneddon is!!!

Thank you so much Pam for my beautiful avatar & Blend!! I love them so much!!

Thank you Sarah for the beautiful blend!!! I LOVE it!!!

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:37 pm

[quote name="Saphster"]
If he's been a prosecutor for as many years as he says he has been he definitely knew what he was doing. No such thing as mistakes when it comes to stuff like this.

I did not know this. Thanks for pointing this out to me. I think it's safe to say Sneddon was getting a nice compensation from someone when he did this. Either that or he really had some passionate hate for Michael Jackson and just wanted to see him rot in jail. I think it was a mixture of both. But the money part was much more important of course.

Teva- I don't think Palmyra was defending Sneddon in any way at all. I think he was simply pointing out the two options and showing which one makes more sense when you really pull all the pieces together. I think the first option is completely out the window. Sneddon is not a screw up. That bastard knew exactly what he was doing before the so called evidence was presented. He knew he had time to put Gavin's fingerprints on those magazines. Was he even SUPPOSED to hand Gavin the magazines in the first place?? That just seems fishy. Don't they usually show them the evidence through a plastic bag or from a distance? Not hand it to them so they can look through them. Hey maybe even the mom was in it as well and told her son to do what the good prosecutor tells him to do.

I can picture it all so well. Sneddon and his team of leeches circled around the kid in a room telling him "He showed you these magazines." And made him grab it. I can picture Sneddon turning around while Gavin looked at the magazine, snickering to the other leeches sharing, a nice thought- we got it!. Or maybe gavin's fingerprints already were on the damn magazines since people did say he and his brother ran amuck in Michael's home. Maybe Sneddon just wanted to be sure the prints were nice and fresh to present to the court.

Wow. I need to stop thinking about this.[/quote]

The major issue is the fact that this magazine didn't come out until months after the Arviso's admitted last stays at Neverland. :blink How exactly do you get your fingerprints on something that you could never possibly have touched? That in and of itself is enough proof that Sneddon fabricated the evidence. Maybe he thought no one would pay attention to the date in the magazine? Thankfully Tom M. is a very observant man!
[align=center]Image[/align]

[[align=center]Michael Jackson Overload[/align]