After One Year, the Media still Hasn’t Learned MB#339

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

Teva

Post by Teva » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:22 pm

[quote name="LittleSusie50"]I've got it...
I am gonna win a huge lottery jackpot and buy Neverland. That's my goal.
Refurbish it MJ style, and we can all live there happily ever after.
:respect :apple :drunk O0 :mjeol2 :yaychibi[/quote]

I don't require much, just an elephant.
I will remember you.

DirtyDiana87

Post by DirtyDiana87 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:49 pm

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Whisper for posting what I was thinking on that horrible day of June 25, 2010. I got so sick and tired of hearing the media refer to Paris' tribute to him on that sad sad day on July 7, 2009 that somehow it "Humanized" Michael. Like you said Michael was already a HUMAN being, but did the media give a shit? HELL NO!! So I'm just as angry as you are. ((((((HUGS))))))

Thank you so much Pam for my beautiful avatar & Blend!! I love them so much!!

Thank you Sarah for the beautiful blend!!! I LOVE it!!!

Cristine87

Post by Cristine87 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:13 pm

[quote name="Teva"] His friends love to tell the media, Oh I tried to help him, I planned an intervention, yada yada yada. I am still waiting for one of them to say, you treated Michael Jackson badly.
[/quote]
OMG, I'm so sick of all of that! It's all to ease their guilty conscious. Do you hear Elizabeth Taylor giving anybody interviews? You haven't heard one peep out of that woman. I'm sick of this "I tried to help him" BS, I keep hearing. These people didn't give a sh*t about Michael. One thing I agree with in all of these specials and documentaries is that people used Michael and were only around him when it was convenient to them. You people were no where to be found when Michael was at his most troubled and hurt. Brooke Shields had the audacity to show up at his memorial after not being seen around Michael since the 1993 allegations. Lisa Marie has the audacity to tell fans that he needs sunflowers near his grave because he deserves to be surrounded by love after putting him on blast since she began promoting her music career back in 2003 when he was in the middle of a media sh*t storm. His own father is trying to profit off his death, as are other members of his family. All these alleged "spiritual advisors" had to be dismissed because they were trying to pad their bank accounts. The list goes on and on.

As for these stuck-up, snotty ass journalists, I swear to god, I would act a damn fool if one of these people interviewed me. I would've been like "Look, Lady! Why did you me invite on your show to act like a condescending b*tch? I knew the man. You didn't. Who the hell are you to be coming at me all crazy?" I would've acted so ghetto! :boxing

LittleSusie50

Post by LittleSusie50 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:57 pm

OMG I hear you guys!
Its so hard not to be mad, to control my anger.
I have been scrubbing the hell out of my kitchen, doing housework, just trying to channel that anger in another
way, but boy is it hard. All these stupid ass people talking like they knew him sooooo well.
I just have to ignore them the way I did when Michael was still with us. Their words didn't mean
a damn thing to me then, and they don't now.
But it sure would be nice to just punch one of them in the mouth. Just once. HARD. :pullhair

When I'm good I'm bad, and when I'm bad, I'm better...

oldschoolfan

Post by oldschoolfan » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:34 am

I just saw Diane Diamond on The View. :chained
God when will this end? She was trying to make Michael look nasty because she had a 'confrontation' with him at the trial and 'he didn't like me'. Well boo f**king hoo, do you need a pointer as to WHY that may possibly be? And I'm sick of all these haters talking so 'professionally' about Michael like she knows everything.
She's lucky Whoopi wasn't there.
the member formerly known as MJslave...

Marina

Post by Marina » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:08 pm

:bowdown Bless you and thank you, Whisper. :respect

Chosen

Post by Chosen » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:36 pm

Yes - bless you and thank you, Whisper.

I am stepping away from the MJ drama for a bit because this is not good for my blood pressure.

sunshine.larrazabal

Post by sunshine.larrazabal » Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:32 pm

[quote name="Chosen"]Yes - bless you and thank you, Whisper.

I am stepping away from the MJ drama for a bit because this is not good for my blood pressure.[/quote]

Are you gonna leave us here, Chosen???? :sneaky

Don't please... :( Do u have fb??

Cristine87

Post by Cristine87 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:40 pm

[quote name="Chosen"]
I am stepping away from the MJ drama for a bit because this is not good for my blood pressure.[/quote]
I understand, all the media coverage and overwhelming reminders of his passing is really hard when your trying to move on and get passed it. The only good thing that came from this is that he will never have to be subjected to any of this sh*t again! I find solace in knowing that he's in God's arms!

LittleSusie50

Post by LittleSusie50 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:47 pm

Well said Cristine87!
This has been a loooong weekend, to say the least. :pacify :pacify :pacify :mjeol2

justice

Post by justice » Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:52 pm

[quote name="Teva"]I really tried to stay in a good place on his anniversary and stay away from all the bad vibes. With that being said it is now the 26th and I can bitch a little. So I decided after watching 2 very nice shows on CNN to watch Showbiz tonight on HLN; and who to my wondering eyes appear as experts to discuss Michael Jackson? Diane Dimond and Rabbi Shmuley. The smoke was coming out of of my ears, and I could feel the flames licking around my head. I kid you not I almost hurl the mouse at the TV. The utter disrespect to have that woman as a guest on Michael’s one year anniversary was too much to bear. She had the audacity to feign sympathy for his children, and talk shit about how he abused his body, how about how you abused him! And how his kids cannot have a normal life: for starters they have names like Prince, Paris and Blanket. Imma be real honest I was willing to lose the TV. Well the Rabbi spoke somewhat well and called out the media for how they treated the children speculating on their paternity, but Dimond insisted it was not their fault but Klien and Lester for providing the information. Then Rabbi had the nerve to call her an exceptional journalist, and AJ Hammer agreed. W is wrong with these people! I tried to write on Showbiz tonight Facebook wall but was unsuccessful.

Breath in, Ahh breath out.[/quote]

I was LIVID with Oxman. Why was he on the same show with the DEMON if he is a supporter of the Jacksons?
Has he any idea who this person is and that Demon was a MAJOR contributor to Michael's death? APPALLING!!!!
Why is this fool going on all these talk shows and declaring Michael an addict....has he any idea what he is doing
to Michael's legacy? I despise them all. I'm yet to see Aphrodite Jones on any of these talk shows! When will Michael
have peace?!!!

LittleSusie50

Post by LittleSusie50 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:57 am

These people are not interested in giving Michael peace or justice, not even in his passing.
I firmly believe that they are angry that they don't have our Michael to kick around and make a
spectacle of anymore. I also believe that they are going to continue to suck him dry like
demented leeches. Can u imagine the things they did to him that we don't know about?
Case in point, I was watching Inside Edition yesterday, and they were discussing the pictures of
Prince swimming recently. They noticed the patch under his arm. As soon as I saw it a few days ago,
I knew it was vitiligo. They asked a doctor about it, and this motherfcuker said it was 'PROBABLY vitiligo.'
How the fcuk can I tell its vitiligo, and in his professional opinion its 'PROBABLY' vitiligo?
Michael said in an interview that its on Joseph's side of the family, which means its genetic, right?
So, if Prince has it, then he IS Michael's biological son, which goes against what the media has claimed for years.
Now don't get me wrong, I don't care one way or another, but I find it interesting that only one media
outlet commented on this. They wanna keep that lie alive, even in Michael's passing.
Truly pathetic.
Sorry if I rambled... :boohoo :boxing :mjeol2 :ranting

MJfan01'

Post by MJfan01' » Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:15 am

[quote name="LittleSusie50"]These people are not interested in giving Michael peace or justice, not even in his passing.
I firmly believe that they are angry that they don't have our Michael to kick around and make a
spectacle of anymore. I also believe that they are going to continue to suck him dry like
demented leeches. Can u imagine the things they did to him that we don't know about?
Case in point, I was watching Inside Edition yesterday, and they were discussing the pictures of
Prince swimming recently. They noticed the patch under his arm. As soon as I saw it a few days ago,
I knew it was vitiligo. They asked a doctor about it, and this motherfcuker said it was 'PROBABLY vitiligo.'
How the fcuk can I tell its vitiligo, and in his professional opinion its 'PROBABLY' vitiligo?
Michael said in an interview that its on Joseph's side of the family, which means its genetic, right?
So, if Prince has it, then he IS Michael's biological son, which goes against what the media has claimed for years.
Now don't get me wrong, I don't care one way or another, but I find it interesting that only one media
outlet commented on this. They wanna keep that lie alive, even in Michael's passing.
Truly pathetic.
Sorry if I rambled... :boohoo :boxing :mjeol2 :ranting[/quote]
For some strange reason, the media can't admit that Michael fathered his own children. I mean the boy clearly has vitiligo. What are the odds that Michael got a "sperm donor" that had vitiligo in his family. Please, just give Michael credit where credit is due. "The sun" tabloid was actually the first one to report on Prince's vitiligo. It said, like father like son.

Teva

Post by Teva » Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:04 pm

I think everything is unraveling and it is only a matter of time before we get the complete story. The Sun's picture of Prince was just another chapter being written. The reason why the media is so silent is because they are ashame to admit they were wrong, from Oprah back to the Enquirer. 25 June 2009 the genie came out of the bottle, and it was not going back in. Y'all know what I am talking about, the skin bleaching to become a white person turned out to be vitiligo.... so many lies being paraded as facts for years are being debunked.
I will remember you.