This is what I get for speaking up!

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

R e a f u

Post by R e a f u » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:40 pm

Leah she's a close friend
One would think she'd know and respect Michael's wishes when it came to his kid's media exposure :/...
Do those kids have a facebook or myspace? No! If they can't have one for privacy reasons why should this person be allowed to post pics of them on facebook?
I read that they do not have facebooks or myspace accounts. I'm sure they would be freaked out to see pictures of them vacationing. Up close and personal pictures at that.
Wait these are up close pictures we're talking about? Well if that's the case I can understand why some people would be upset with everything. Sadly though, as long as they are famous because of their father, this won't be the last time we hear stories of people taking intimate photos of the family.
REAFU!
WE MISSED YOU!
That rhymes! :2tongue
Miss the forum too! Been busy with summer school so that's why I haven't been as active :biggrin !

DirtyDiana87

Post by DirtyDiana87 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:53 am

Dana,
I'm VERY proud of you for speaking up! I have to admit it does make me happy to see his children doing well after such a horrific year for them! However, I do agree with you when you said you do not think private photos of the children on vacation should be posted on someone's Facebook! So I give you a (((Thumbs UP)))

Thank you so much Pam for my beautiful avatar & Blend!! I love them so much!!

Thank you Sarah for the beautiful blend!!! I LOVE it!!!

danaluvsmj
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by danaluvsmj » Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:43 pm

[quote name="DirtyDiana87"]Dana,
I'm VERY proud of you for speaking up! I have to admit it does make me happy to see his children doing well after such a horrific year for them! However, I do agree with you when you said you do not think private photos of the children on vacation should be posted on someone's Facebook! So I give you a (((Thumbs UP)))[/quote]

Aww thank you so much :2tongue

1958-2009

Gone Too Soon

sweet princess

Post by sweet princess » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:17 pm

[quote name="Cristine87"]Do those kids have a facebook or myspace? No! If they can't have one for privacy reasons why should this person be allowed to post pics of them on facebook?[/quote]
amen.:D

R.I.P. Michael..I love you...

Dialdancer

Post by Dialdancer » Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:16 am

You were right. All the Googling only increases the chance the buzzards will descend on them that much quicker. Leaking photos and videos is nothing more than exploitation. They are going to be major personalities, their father and their money has ensured that. They need time, robbing them of what is left of their childhood is a sure way for one of them to end up like their DaD. Alone in a crowded room, looking for people to connect with, looking for people who will treat them like regular people. Leave them alone, give them space.

If you want to show your love for their father try reading some of the information found here and elsewhere about the allegations, the liars and the trial. Help with stopping the Media from continuing to use Michael as a dirty tool to bring in ratings and profit. Help support those who came make the effort to be at the trial. Find a group which is working to uncover his name at the Gardener Elementary School or to support efforts to bring his knowledge of art and music to academia. There's plenty to do rather than taking away the few years they have left to be children.