DNA tests confirm

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

LittleSusie50

DNA tests confirm

Post by LittleSusie50 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:51 pm

Puh-leeeze!
I wish he would have asked me!
We would have had Seal, Heidi Klum, Brad Pitt, and Angelina Jolie beat!
That man would have a restraining order against me!
It would have been my understanding going into the marriage that children would have been a priority,
unless we discussed prior to getting married that neither of us wanted kids.
My W-2 form under occupation would state very clearly:
:whistling
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Look at our kids! They're so cute! :2tongue

When I'm good I'm bad, and when I'm bad, I'm better...

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

DNA tests confirm

Post by OneMoreChance » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:31 am

I do not believe that Omer Bhatti is Michael secret child. If he was he would have been in Michael's will SOMEWHERE not necassarily listed as a child, but somewhere. Michael's will states that he only has 3 children living or deceased. Michael would not intentionally have left Omer out if he was his child.

It's never really mattered to me whether Michael's children were biologically his. He is their father and that's all that matters. IMO they're biologically his. Even in Prince and Paris I see Michael. When you compare pics of them and Michael side by side you can really see the similiarities and Blanket looks sexactly like Michael at the same age that you can't deny he's Michael's biological son.

As far as LMP is concerned....if she was unsure of having kids with Michael she never should have told him that she was going to. Michael was desperate to have children and he was already in his late 30's. From what Debbie says the conversation about her having his children did not happen till after LMP and Michael split. They may have not actually been divorced yet, but they were no longer together.
[align=center]Image[/align]

[[align=center]Michael Jackson Overload[/align]

Cristine87

DNA tests confirm

Post by Cristine87 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:43 am

It would have been my understanding going into the marriage that children would have been a priority,
unless we discussed prior to getting married that neither of us wanted kids.
I just don't understand how she's so quick to jump in to marriages, pops out two kids in four years with her first husband, pops out twins at the advanced maternal age of forty with her recent husband but when she marries Michael, all of a sudden, she hesitates. I'm just gonna say it: I don't think Lisa ever planned on actually having kids with Michael or people who didn't approve of the marriage(mainly her family) convinced her not to become pregnant, because if she really wanted to, she would have. I feel like part of the reason she even hooked up with him was to rebel against her mother and the public because in her MJ bashing interview with Diane Sawyer, she pretty much stated that. "Mom doesn't like it. Let's go!". I think that this was a factor too!
As far as LMP is concerned....if she was unsure of having kids with Michael she never should have told him that she was going to.
Exactly! I have to side with Michael on that one. If you make a big life-long plan like having children with somebody and they marry you thinking that the both of you are on the same page and then you tell them that you no longer want what they want after you've exchanged vows, their gonna feel disillusioned, unhappy and deceived. If I meet a guy and I tell him my life-long dream is to live in Europe for the rest of my life and raise a family there and he tells me he wants the same and then we get married and he decides that he no longer wants that and that he wants to stay in the states, I'm gonna be pissed and I'm going to feel tricked because if you wanted it as much as I did, you wouldn't have changed your mind so abruptly!

oldschoolfan

DNA tests confirm

Post by oldschoolfan » Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:46 am

I never really thought Michael's kids looked too much like him (although I always thought Prince had the same eyes), but that picture Saph posted of that article is making me think a little otherwise. Straight up Prince has a unique look, I mean he looks like SOMEBODY, if you get what I mean, but in that picture, if his skin was darker and his nose was bigger, he does actually look a LOT like Michael as a little tacker.
the member formerly known as MJslave...

oldschoolfan

DNA tests confirm

Post by oldschoolfan » Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:52 am

On a completely different note, are any of you aware that Prince has his own fan club? :blink I, uh, don't really know what to say to that...

Mack Dogg

DNA tests confirm

Post by Mack Dogg » Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:38 am

[quote name="Saphster"]Why do comments like these exist?

"Those are NOT HIS BIO KIDS. Prince looks too much like Arnie Klein for it to be a coincidence. Prince and Paris are white children with a tan. Blanket is Latino. Even Michael lawyer gave an interview and said the children were white and Latino. He did not want to have dark skin children with kinky hair, so he went a bought those three. He was obviously gay. Straight men do not do this. "

Some people are so stupid. Not all biracial children look or come out the same. Just look at Quincy Jones kids. If I didn't know he was their daddy I would have never guessed his daughters were mixed.

Rashida Jones. Quincy Jones' daughter. Is her hair so called 'kinky'? I hate that word.

People are so ignorant.[/quote]

Look at Rashida and look at Paris. They both look alike. I always thought Mike and Quincy resembles each other.

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

DNA tests confirm

Post by OneMoreChance » Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:42 pm

[quote name="oldschoolfan"]On a completely different note, are any of you aware that Prince has his own fan club? :blink I, uh, don't really know what to say to that...[/quote]

A lot of the younger generation are absolutely in love with Prince! It's not hard to see why!
[align=center]Image[/align]

[[align=center]Michael Jackson Overload[/align]

Teva

DNA tests confirm

Post by Teva » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:29 pm

[quote name="Jeniffer30"]
[quote name="oldschoolfan"]On a completely different note, are any of you aware that Prince has his own fan club? :blink I, uh, don't really know what to say to that...[/quote]

Are you serious? A real honest to goodness fanclub? Like a mini me MJEOL? K

[quote name="LittleSusie50"]Puh-leeeze!
I wish he would have asked me!
We would have had Seal, Heidi Klum, Brad Pitt, and Angelina Jolie beat![/quote]

Okay LittleSusie50 you had me LMAO. I counted 14 babies, I think you should have mentioned Octomom in that list.

[quote name="Daffodil-Dreams"]While, yes, I do agree that it would be quite sad for him to be left out of his will, and he is his child. However, I can't and I'm not going to pretend like I know Michael Jackson, because I don't. I'm not saying you are or you did. I'm just not going to automatically dismiss something wrong he did because he is Michael Jackson. That wouldn't be fair in my opinion. He was human just like everyone else. Again, visually, I notice similarities between Omer Bhatti and Michael Jackson. I also see similarities in him and Blanket Jackson. Now if he is in fact his son, I know I can't give a reason for him not saying so. Maybe he was afraid of what it would do to his image, maybe some views were still placed with him that he had gotten from childhood; I don't know. This all is of course if he is in fact his son. [/quote][/quote]

Well .... no, I don't know Michael Jackson personally either, but it doesn't matter. If Omer Bhatti were his child that would make MJ a hypocrite. When you really analyze it he staked his life on the rights of children being loved. The views from childhood that you speak about I assumed you meant Christian. However, Michael left the Jehovah Witness' religion in 1987, he later dated then married LMP (who believes that union was consumated before marriage, show of hands), and he wasn't married to Blanket mom either. I agree that Blanket is stunningly similar in looks to Michael at that age that is why I didn't even bother to mention him. The thing about Paris is she looks like a carbon copy of Debbie Rowe. When looking at recent pictures all 3 of them have gotten so big and grown up.
I will remember you.

MJJLEGACY58
Trial Period
Trial Period

DNA tests confirm

Post by MJJLEGACY58 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:29 pm

Let me just say that for me I do believe that all MJ kids are his biologically! I have 5 five siblings myself and not all of us look alike. Some of us came out darker or lighter then the other and 2 have color eyes and neither of my parents have color eyes! My sister looks like my grandma from my mother side kinda how prince came out like MJ's grandpa from Joe side! One of my brothers came out looking like my mom only! I look only like my dad lol and the other two brothers one came out like both my parents and the other like my aunt on my mom side, her sister! lol I also got cousins who look nothing like me on both sides! lol

So u never know what u gonna get that's how genetics works! MJ loves kids and for him he didn't care whether they were his or not, he just wanted them to be appreciated and loved! That right there was MJ in a nutshell and if some fans can't understand that and reject the children for their looks or skin color then u never understood who MJ was in the first place in my opinion!

Omer whether he is MJ child or not was never denied by MJ either way! He lived with MJ since he was 13 at Neverland which mean he provided for the child right there! Omer got to be around MJ other 3 kids and be a big brother to them and was included in family pictures even with the whole Jackson family! He got to call MJ dad whether true or not and he credits MJ of having been the man who helped raise him and teach him everything he knows! So Omer doesn't seem mad about anything whether he is MJ child or not! So why should we? Money isn't everything! Omer Credits MJ's love and that's all that matters at the end! In a recent interview with Jermaine he was ask about Omer and he said he didn't know if he was MJ son or not....LOL :whistling

And the thing with Lisa Marie they loved each other but, their was to much drama with him wanted children and all the things that were mentioned already! But, those who say it was fake to me that is B.S cause they were together before the allegations broke so that says a lot! She was there during the scandal so he decided she was the one who better if she stood by him through that whole thing, it made sense!

oldschoolfan

DNA tests confirm

Post by oldschoolfan » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:55 pm

[quote name="Teva"]

Are you serious? A real honest to goodness fanclub? Like a mini me MJEOL? K
[/quote]

Completely, 100% factual, actual fan club.
And here it is-

http://www.fanpop.com/spots/prince-michael-jackson

It's not huge, but I couldn't even let the home page fully load before I got out of there, it just, seems, you know... He's 13, I'm 22... you know?

But here is the picture Saph posted, and a picture of Michael around the same age and slightly older and I have to say, for the first time, I DO see it.

Teva

DNA tests confirm

Post by Teva » Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:27 pm

[quote name="MJJLEGACY58"]Omer whether he is MJ child or not was never denied by MJ either way! He lived with MJ since he was 13 at Neverland which mean he provided for the child right there![/quote]
Along with his 2 parents who were the Nanny and Chauffeur.

[quote name="MJJLEGACY58"]Omer got to be around MJ other 3 kids and be a big brother to them and was included in family pictures even with the whole Jackson family![/quote]
So were the Cascios.

[quote name="MJJLEGACY58"]He got to call MJ dad whether true or not and he credits MJ of having been the man who helped raise him and teach him everything he knows! [/quote]
Let's not forget Gavin Arvizo called him daddy Michael.

[quote name="MJJLEGACY58"]So Omer doesn't seem mad about anything whether he is MJ child or not! So why should we? Money isn't everything! Omer Credits MJ's love and that's all that matters at the end![/quote]
Nobody is mad, I simply don't believe he is MJ's flesh & blood. If he were his son it would be about so much more than $$$$.

[quote name="MJJLEGACY58"]In a recent interview with Jermaine he was ask about Omer and he said he didn't know if he was MJ son or not....LOL [/quote]
I saw that interview and thought well how could you not know! Didn't Michael tell you? Joe Jackson also said, "Yes Michael has a 4th child." Yet no proof. Personally, I don't understand why fans are so quick to believe he is Michael's son even though MJ said he has only 3 children and no others living or deceased. I don't understand it. Yes there was a closeness between Omer and MJ, but that does not mean he is his son. I have had the same best friend for 18 years, we are like family, but we are not blood relatives I am included in her family photos too.

Legally speaking if Omer were Michael's son he would be entitled to 1/5 of the estate; unless, Michael specifically had written him out like he did his ex-wife by name. They are some members of the Jackson family that contest the validity of the will, don't you think if it could be proven that Omer is MJ's son that would definitely be grounds to break the will?
I will remember you.

MJJLEGACY58
Trial Period
Trial Period

DNA tests confirm

Post by MJJLEGACY58 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:04 pm

^ :blink I was simply pointing out that Omer was not denied by MJ regardless he is not in the will or his son because people are making a big deal about he would never deny a son but, MJ was their for him regardless is what I am saying because he is a loving person!

Teva

DNA tests confirm

Post by Teva » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:28 pm

@OldSchoolFan,

I looked at the link and u are right, MJ jr has a fansite. They are very nice pictures of the children there.
I will remember you.

craze4mj

DNA tests confirm

Post by craze4mj » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:30 pm

Daffodil-Dreams

DNA tests confirm

Post by Daffodil-Dreams » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:31 am

[quote name="Teva"]I saw that interview and thought well how could you not know! Didn't Michael tell you? Joe Jackson also said, "Yes Michael has a 4th child." Yet no proof. Personally, I don't understand why fans are so quick to believe he is Michael's son even though MJ said he has only 3 children and no others living or deceased. I don't understand it. Yes there was a closeness between Omer and MJ, but that does not mean he is his son. I have had the same best friend for 18 years, we are like family, but we are not blood relatives I am included in her family photos too.

Legally speaking if Omer were Michael's son he would be entitled to 1/5 of the estate; unless, Michael specifically had written him out like he did his ex-wife by name. They are some members of the Jackson family that contest the validity of the will, don't you think if it could be proven that Omer is MJ's son that would definitely be grounds to break the will?[/quote]
I understand that there is no absolute concrete prrof that he is son. Unless Omer Bhatti comes foreward, or some word from Michael Jackson through something he said or written before his death then we can never really be sure. I think this another one of those topics that will probably never really be truly answered. Even though, yes, I'm basing my opinion off of looks and similairites between all of them, and yes, I know that someone could be a parent of a child and look absolutely nothing like them, I still have my opinion. I'm not trying to disrespect yours or anyone else's who disagrees though. I just think what I think. Even if I am wrong, and he isn't his son then I'm glad he is as close with his children as he is, and he was as close to him(Michael Jackson) as he was.