DNA tests confirm

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

oldschoolfan

DNA tests confirm

Post by oldschoolfan » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:40 am

is it just me or is Prince turning into a little bit of a chubber?
the member formerly known as MJslave...

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

DNA tests confirm

Post by OneMoreChance » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:26 am

[quote name="Daffodil-Dreams"]
I understand that there is no absolute concrete prrof that he is son. Unless Omer Bhatti comes foreward, or some word from Michael Jackson through something he said or written before his death then we can never really be sure. I think this another one of those topics that will probably never really be truly answered. Even though, yes, I'm basing my opinion off of looks and similairites between all of them, and yes, I know that someone could be a parent of a child and look absolutely nothing like them, I still have my opinion. I'm not trying to disrespect yours or anyone else's who disagrees though. I just think what I think. Even if I am wrong, and he isn't his son then I'm glad he is as close with his children as he is, and he was as close to him(Michael Jackson) as he was.[/quote]

I think Omer looks like Michael did after plastic surgery. JMO

The issue I have with people who believe that Omer is Michael's son is that it's all speculation. There's no proof that he is so why have the opinion that he is Michael's son? Michael dealt with people speculating about his life and coming to conclusions that are not based in fact for far too many years. Personally, I refuse to believe anything about Michael that cannot be backed up with proof. That's just me though.
[align=center]Image[/align]

[[align=center]Michael Jackson Overload[/align]

Saphster

DNA tests confirm

Post by Saphster » Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:38 pm

Wait, so omer lived at Neverland with his parents?? I don't believe he is Michael's biological son. If he was he would have been included in the will. Michael had plenty of years to make the decision to put Omer in his will. Michael would have wanted all his children to be taken care of right? If family members keep saying that they don't know if omer is michael's son it's either because they really don't know or they're just saying BS to keep the public interested. Yes, I believe that. I'm not sure why Joe said that Michael had a fourth child. Maybe he does. But I don't think it's Omer. Personally, I don't take anything that Michael's father says seriously. It goes through one ear then the other. He blamed Katherine for Michael's death so don't take what he says....anything he says to heart.

[quote name="oldschoolfan"]is it just me or is Prince turning into a little bit of a chubber?[/quote]
Yes! I just didn't want to be slapped for saying it out loud. :shutup

He is going through puberty. He's a growing boy. Wow. Seems not too long ago that I watched him running down the hall of the hotel suite they stayed at during the LWMJ era.

Also, maybe he's putting on a little more because his daddy is not there to watch what they eat. :-[

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

Cristine87

DNA tests confirm

Post by Cristine87 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:47 pm

[quote name="oldschoolfan"]is it just me or is Prince turning into a little bit of a chubber?[/quote]
Well, Debbie is a heavy woman so it could be genetic!

MJJLEGACY58
Trial Period
Trial Period

DNA tests confirm

Post by MJJLEGACY58 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:33 pm

I think he looks cute and he is growing fast but he's only 13 so most likely he will look different when he is older too! MJ kept them away from to many sweets so there could be a changed in diet now?! I know when I was with my grand parents they love to feed me! lol You know grandparents like spoiling their grand babies! It's all grandma's love with SWEET kisses and SUGAR love! lol No biggie! :2tongue

Teva

DNA tests confirm

Post by Teva » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:02 pm

He is a little heavier. I agree with the poster that said it was probably due to a change in diet. MJ didn't allow his kids to eat any and everything. They couldn't eat chicken with the skin, their diet consisted of organic and whole foods. Michael was very particular. I cannot remember which blog it was, I think TMZ, the comments were over the top and un-neccessary. Just more of him for his grandma to love. :biggrin
I will remember you.

Daffodil-Dreams

DNA tests confirm

Post by Daffodil-Dreams » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:19 pm

[quote name="Jeniffer30"]
[quote name="Daffodil-Dreams"]
I understand that there is no absolute concrete prrof that he is son. Unless Omer Bhatti comes foreward, or some word from Michael Jackson through something he said or written before his death then we can never really be sure. I think this another one of those topics that will probably never really be truly answered. Even though, yes, I'm basing my opinion off of looks and similairites between all of them, and yes, I know that someone could be a parent of a child and look absolutely nothing like them, I still have my opinion. I'm not trying to disrespect yours or anyone else's who disagrees though. I just think what I think. Even if I am wrong, and he isn't his son then I'm glad he is as close with his children as he is, and he was as close to him(Michael Jackson) as he was.[/quote]

I think Omer looks like Michael did after plastic surgery. JMO

The issue I have with people who believe that Omer is Michael's son is that it's all speculation. There's no proof that he is so why have the opinion that he is Michael's son? Michael dealt with people speculating about his life and coming to conclusions that are not based in fact for far too many years. Personally, I refuse to believe anything about Michael that cannot be backed up with proof. That's just me though.[/quote]
Fair enough. :biggrin ;) :rolleyes:

Teva

DNA tests confirm

Post by Teva » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:32 pm

Daffodil Dreams I respectfully disagree with you L.O.V.E.
"some word from Michael Jackson through something he said or written before his death then we can never really be sure". The will is the written word from Michael Jackson before he died. Why are people dismissing this?

MJJLEGACY58 I respectfully disagree with you also L.O.V.E
You wrote money isn't everything, that is true, it is not. However, it was enough that he left it all to Katherine 40%, PPB 40% and charity 20%? It doesn't make sense. Also the Michael Jackson family Trust dictates that Katherine cannot will her 40% to anyone, it must all go back to PPB giving them 80%.
I will remember you.

oldschoolfan

DNA tests confirm

Post by oldschoolfan » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:52 pm

[quote name="Teva"]

He is a little heavier. I agree with the poster that said it was probably due to a change in diet. MJ didn't allow his kids to eat any and everything. They couldn't eat chicken with the skin, their diet consisted of organic and whole foods. Michael was very particular. I cannot remember which blog it was, I think TMZ, the comments were over the top and un-neccessary. Just more of him for his grandma to love. :biggrin[/quote]

I actually agree with Michael being strict on what his kids eat, there are so many debates on parents feeding their kids all this crap and the obesity crisis, but of course when Michael feeds his kids PROPERLY, he's just a lunatic and a bad parent. Maybe I'm a little slow, but can someone point out the logic in that for me?
the member formerly known as MJslave...

Cristine87

DNA tests confirm

Post by Cristine87 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:21 pm

:whistling [quote name="oldschoolfan"]
I actually agree with Michael being strict on what his kids eat, there are so many debates on parents feeding their kids all this crap and the obesity crisis, but of course when Michael feeds his kids PROPERLY, he's just a lunatic and a bad parent. Maybe I'm a little slow, but can someone point out the logic in that for me?[/quote]
Because everything Michael does is seen as weird! The man could be watching tv in his living room and it would be seen as weird!

Teva

DNA tests confirm

Post by Teva » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:11 pm

[quote name="oldschoolfan"]I actually agree with Michael being strict on what his kids eat, there are so many debates on parents feeding their kids all this crap and the obesity crisis, but of course when Michael feeds his kids PROPERLY, he's just a lunatic and a bad parent. Maybe I'm a little slow, but can someone point out the logic in that for me?[/quote]

He was criticize for being too strict with the kids, that he needed to loosen the reins a bit. Chef Kai Chase gave an interview where she talked about their diet. It was very healthy. At one point she convince MJ to introduce comfort food on Saturdays, and they did for a while (not sure), but they went back to a healthy regime when the time for the concerts drew closer. MJ wanted to be in top health.

The kids did eat snacky foods, but it was less than more. MJ alerted his staff of the tricks his children would pull to get snacks.
I will remember you.

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

DNA tests confirm

Post by OneMoreChance » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:59 pm

There's nothing wrong with snack food as long as it is in moderation. I try to feed my kids as healthy as possible, but eating organic foods and the like can get very expensive!

annelise

DNA tests confirm

Post by annelise » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:56 am

[quote name="Cristine87"]
Well, Debbie is a heavy woman so it could be genetic![/quote]

off course debbie is gonna get the blame for this... :blink

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

DNA tests confirm

Post by OneMoreChance » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:26 am

[quote name="annelise"]

off course debbie is gonna get the blame for this... :blink[/quote]

No one's blaming Debbie. They were just saying that it could be genetic. Relax...sheesh

Cristine87

DNA tests confirm

Post by Cristine87 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:19 pm

[quote name="Jeniffer30"]
[quote name="annelise"]

off course debbie is gonna get the blame for this... :blink[/quote]

No one's blaming Debbie. They were just saying that it could be genetic. Relax...sheesh[/quote]
thank you!