Check out Star Arvizo\'s message

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

pauline86

Post by pauline86 » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:21 pm

Michael Jackson 1958-2009? WRONG. Michael Jackson 1958-Forever? RIGHT!

Teva

Post by Teva » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:47 pm

I have never seen it, and I do not make much of it.

I was hoping maybe in time these kids would come around, but I see not. Maybe Star has short term memory loss. I don't want to go into the particulars of the trial, but the boy was caught lying more that a carpet.
I will remember you.

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:50 am

I have seen this before. It's not surprising. I don't think that either Jordy or Gavin will ever come forward. I HOPE they do someday, but in reality they most will likely will not. They have too much to lose. You would like to think that the guilt would eat them alive, but you would be surprised at what some people can live with.
[align=center]Image[/align]

[[align=center]Michael Jackson Overload[/align]

Maiky

Post by Maiky » Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:52 am

It seems like that boy is very angry toward Michael, because he could'nt get what he wanted, that is money from him...first he says that Michael is a wonderful person, and then, he says he is disgusting... why? Because Michael just found out he was as liar, as false and as corrupted just like his crazy mother? He says his family suffered a lot.. and what about all the calvary he contributed to give to Michael?
I do think this boy is still boiling of angry because he, and his horrible family, failed in obtaining what he wanted: extort money from Michael, but he and his family, will be one day all put in shame for what they have done

pauline86

Post by pauline86 » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:09 am

If his family suffered alot then it's their own dumbass fault. Why would you falsely accuse the biggest star in the world of heinous crimes? Did they really think the jury was going to believe their outrageous claims? He says that no one in the world can take down michael Jackson, so in other words, he's bitter because their little scheme backfired.

Juniorlady

Post by Juniorlady » Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:13 pm

[quote name="Jeniffer30"]I have seen this before. It's not surprising. I don't think that either Jordy or Gavin will ever come forward. I HOPE they do someday, but in reality they most will likely will not. They have too much to lose. You would like to think that the guilt would eat them alive, but you would be surprised at what some people can live with.[/quote]
Not to be rude or anything, but what do they have to lose if they come forward?

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:09 pm

[quote name="Juniorlady"]
[quote name="Jeniffer30"]I have seen this before. It's not surprising. I don't think that either Jordy or Gavin will ever come forward. I HOPE they do someday, but in reality they most will likely will not. They have too much to lose. You would like to think that the guilt would eat them alive, but you would be surprised at what some people can live with.[/quote]
Not to be rude or anything, but what do they have to lose if they come forward?[/quote]

How about their freedom? Perjury is a crime. I'm sure the Jackson family would also sue the pants off of them.

oldschoolfan

Post by oldschoolfan » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:34 pm

They could also be hunted down by fans.

I don't really know what to make of this letter, but one thing that strikes me is that he doesn't directly talk about the allegations or actually mention molestation. maybe I'm reading between the lines too much though...
the member formerly known as MJslave...

Teva

Post by Teva » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:39 pm

[quote name="Juniorlady"]Not to be rude or anything, but what do they have to lose if they come forward?[/quote]

For starters they could and most likely be charged with public mischief. The Canadian kid that was caught lying on Mj in the Dimond episode was eventually charged with public mischief. You can't just make a deal and come forward it is not that simple. The charges could be worse for the Arvizos' than the Chandlers because that case went to trial and cost an inordinate amount of money to try, DA Sneddon even hire a PR firm to help him out.
I will remember you.

Teva

Post by Teva » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:50 pm

[quote name="oldschoolfan"]They could also be hunted down by fans.

I don't really know what to make of this letter, but one thing that strikes me is that he doesn't directly talk about the allegations or actually mention molestation. maybe I'm reading between the lines too much though...[/quote]

Yeah, he was acting like they were martyrs, and he never specifically addressed his brother. You can pretty much see how the whole thing went down in the Nimmer tapes. Gavin met with the DA and the DA tells them they are doing the public a favour, MJ has done this before, .... etc. etc etc. Leads the whole convo.

Empty vessels make the most noise. I don't know why Sneddon, Chandlers, Arvizos, Dimond and Orth just don't make a date to met in a bar and toast. They got what they wanted, and I hope they now see the world as a better place. If only these people would go work for the government with the same zeal and fight terrorism. Use their powers for good.
I will remember you.

Teva

Post by Teva » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:52 pm

You know I should be angrier, but this *******'s brother MJ saved his life. The least he could have done is remain in respectful silence.
I will remember you.

LittleSusie50

Post by LittleSusie50 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:19 am

I'm gonna respond to this, even though I don't think some will like what I have to say.
Maybe I'm blinded by my unconditional love for Michael, I dunno.
It doesn't help that I'm watching the Bucharest concert while I type this, but anyway...
When this whole thing started with Jordan, I tended to believe that it was possible that MJ molested him.
Here I am, about 21 or 22 years old at the time, not at all wise in the ways of the world, not much life
experience at the time, thinking...they wouldn't say all of this stuff if it wasn't true, right?
Surely to God the man I have adored since I was 7 years old wouldn't be capable of such disgusting behavior?
I was heartbroken. My Michael would not do these things. I didn't wanna believe it was true.
I though so much of Jordan, and I felt so sorry for him. Got into arguments with family and friends over Michael,
when all along, I secretly believed it could be true. I was so ashamed, so devastated...
As time moved on, and I heard more facts about both cases, I knew in my heart it wasn't true.
More holes than a damn tennis racket, and God allowed MJ to walk out of that courtroom a free man.
Shoot forward to the present day, at this time, at this moment.
Much wiser in the ways of the world now, and presently have a boss who constantly accuses ME of
verbally abusing, threatening, and being insensitive to my students. Writing BOLD-FACED LIES.
Lies that could directly affect my future, and to quote the illustrious MJ, 'malicioulsy attacking my integrity.'
I will not have this shit. I have come at swinging like Cassius Clay, and will continue to fight to the
fcuking bitter end. I'm NOT going out like that. NO WAY. I learned that from my Michael...
I now KNOW that people are very capable of despicable behavior, and I don't have a pot to piss in compared
to MJ's enormous wealth.
My hope, my prayer, is that God will soften the hearts of Gavin and Jordan.
They are victims, not of Michael, but of parents who taught them that it is okay to ruin someone
for personal gain and greed.
I for one would be so proud of them if they stepped forward to tell the honest truth and clear Michael's name.
That's when they will truly become MEN, when they own up to the truth, and step away from their manipulative
parents. That's the moment when they will save their souls.
The time is now. I'm sure they don't wanna end up like Jordan's father... :respect :mjeol2
I love love love you Michael, always.

When I'm good I'm bad, and when I'm bad, I'm better...

pauline86

Post by pauline86 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:28 am

The funny thing about sneddon, dimond, orth, and the arvizos is that Michael's legacy is much bigger than them. He will live forever and be remembered as the greatest entertainer that ever lived, while they'll be long forgotten and remembered as the low lives who spent eternity trying to bring him down.

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:07 pm

[quote name="LittleSusie50"]I'm gonna respond to this, even though I don't think some will like what I have to say.
Maybe I'm blinded by my unconditional love for Michael, I dunno.
It doesn't help that I'm watching the Bucharest concert while I type this, but anyway...
When this whole thing started with Jordan, I tended to believe that it was possible that MJ molested him.
Here I am, about 21 or 22 years old at the time, not at all wise in the ways of the world, not much life
experience at the time, thinking...they wouldn't say all of this stuff if it wasn't true, right?
Surely to God the man I have adored since I was 7 years old wouldn't be capable of such disgusting behavior?
I was heartbroken. My Michael would not do these things. I didn't wanna believe it was true.
I though so much of Jordan, and I felt so sorry for him. Got into arguments with family and friends over Michael,
when all along, I secretly believed it could be true. I was so ashamed, so devastated...
As time moved on, and I heard more facts about both cases, I knew in my heart it wasn't true.
More holes than a damn tennis racket, and God allowed MJ to walk out of that courtroom a free man.
Shoot forward to the present day, at this time, at this moment.
Much wiser in the ways of the world now, and presently have a boss who constantly accuses ME of
verbally abusing, threatening, and being insensitive to my students. Writing BOLD-FACED LIES.
Lies that could directly affect my future, and to quote the illustrious MJ, 'malicioulsy attacking my integrity.'
I will not have this shit. I have come at swinging like Cassius Clay, and will continue to fight to the
fcuking bitter end. I'm NOT going out like that. NO WAY. I learned that from my Michael...
I now KNOW that people are very capable of despicable behavior, and I don't have a pot to piss in compared
to MJ's enormous wealth.
My hope, my prayer, is that God will soften the hearts of Gavin and Jordan.
They are victims, not of Michael, but of parents who taught them that it is okay to ruin someone
for personal gain and greed.
I for one would be so proud of them if they stepped forward to tell the honest truth and clear Michael's name.
That's when they will truly become MEN, when they own up to the truth, and step away from their manipulative
parents. That's the moment when they will save their souls.
The time is now. I'm sure they don't wanna end up like Jordan's father... :respect :mjeol2
I love love love you Michael, always.[/quote]

It's hard to believe that a child would lie about something like this. That's what Oprah kept saying "children don't lie". Unfortunately they do. Especially when coerced by their parents. Parents are the most influential force in a child's life. I don't blame Jordy or Gavin. I too would be very proud of them for coming forward. Unfortunately I don't think all MJ fans would react the same way. I mean there are fans that send Debbie Rowe death threats. What do you think they will do to these boys?

shelly

Post by shelly » Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:25 pm

Are we sure it's really him?