Check out Star Arvizo\'s message

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

Teva

Post by Teva » Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:53 pm

Frankly I couldn't care less. I have said all I have to say, and even that was too much, this will be my last post on this thread.

Peace out.
I will remember you.

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:00 pm

[quote name="shelly"]Are we sure it's really him?[/quote]

No, we're not.
[align=center]Image[/align]

[[align=center]Michael Jackson Overload[/align]

Cristine87

Post by Cristine87 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:08 am

Here's my whole thing: Michael's fans know that these two dumb asses were lying, so them coming foward and admitting that it was all bullsh*t shouldn't send the Jackson fan community in to full attack, because that's no big news to us. On the contrary, the fans should be relieved. These two are now grown ass men who were willing to publicly humiliate this man who was a true friend and a father-figure to them as teens. You mean to tell me that they can't conjure up that same courage to clear his name now that they're men? I'm sorry but that don't fly with me. You did something f*cked up and if you really felt bad about it, you'd come clean, but they haven't. They were raised by trash, so they grew up to be trash themselves!

shelly

Post by shelly » Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:51 am

[quote name="Cristine87"]Here's my whole thing: Michael's fans know that these two dumb asses were lying, so them coming foward and admitting that it was all bullsh*t shouldn't send the Jackson fan community in to full attack, because that's no big news to us. On the contrary, the fans should be relieved. [/quote]

Yes but it's not what will happen. There are some very crazy people among the fans. I think the people who send Klein and Pfeiffer death threats didn't help either.

If they came out and said they lied they will create a media circus which can be very hard to handle for their friends and family members.

oldschoolfan

Post by oldschoolfan » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:07 am

Let's also remember that Bashit was on the top 10 most hated people in Britain list and ended up having to move house after the LWMJ 'documentary'. I've said before I wouldn't hunt those kids down if they confessed to anything, what's the point now, he's dead. Also there is the fact that Michael's death is still on people's minds, it's still a BIG deal, and the guy who did it has barely gone to court over it yet. So logically, would NOW be a great time to want to come forward, while fans are still fuming and heartbroken? They know we're always out for blood when someone gives Michael the shit, and now, while we are especially fuming, would probably do them no good. I think one day we will find out the truth, but I don't think that will be happening just yet.
the member formerly known as MJslave...

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:59 pm

Right now I don't think anyone knows the exact address of where either of them live. If they cam forward I think that info would somehow go public. Like I said if there are fans who send Debbie death threats...what do you think they will do to Jordy and Gavin?

LittleSusie50

Post by LittleSusie50 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:22 am

Good point oldschoolfan...

When I'm good I'm bad, and when I'm bad, I'm better...

Pirate.

Post by Pirate. » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:29 pm

All of the accounts she posted are gone. Or they belong to different people (i.e., the Twitter account belongs to someone named Candice).

I don't know if this was actually David Arvizo, because if it was, I don't know what insanity would cause him to go out of his way to send a message to a fan. A vague, poorly written, unconvincing, paranoid message. If it was NOT actually him, there's a seriously diseased hater out there who's taking a stranger's name and harrassing fans with no real knowledge of anything.

This whole family is so attention-starved and fame-hungry I wouldn't be surprised at all if it WAS actually an Arvizo, and then once he realized he shouldn't have opened his big stupid trap he got spooked and removed all of his presence on the Internet...Honestly, it's not like he didn't have reason to worry.

The Arvizos are lucky Michael taught us peace, love and nonviolence (I hesitate to say forgiveness, because I don't think there's a fan alive who will ever forgive them). If this were anyone else they'd be under attack already. I know I'd probably throw some punches (or at least some really nasty words) if I saw them on the street.

DAMN.

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:53 pm

[quote name="Pirate."]All of the accounts she posted are gone. Or they belong to different people (i.e., the Twitter account belongs to someone named Candice).

I don't know if this was actually David Arvizo, because if it was, I don't know what insanity would cause him to go out of his way to send a message to a fan. A vague, poorly written, unconvincing, paranoid message. If it was NOT actually him, there's a seriously diseased hater out there who's taking a stranger's name and harrassing fans with no real knowledge of anything.

This whole family is so attention-starved and fame-hungry I wouldn't be surprised at all if it WAS actually an Arvizo, and then once he realized he shouldn't have opened his big stupid trap he got spooked and removed all of his presence on the Internet...Honestly, it's not like he didn't have reason to worry.

The Arvizos are lucky Michael taught us peace, love and nonviolence (I hesitate to say forgiveness, because I don't think there's a fan alive who will ever forgive them). If this were anyone else they'd be under attack already. I know I'd probably throw some punches (or at least some really nasty words) if I saw them on the street.[/quote]

I have no forgiveness! At least not for the parents involved! I know that both Jordy and Gavin were coerced by their parents. I think at this point they are too scared to come forward with the truth.

If I ever saw Janet Arviso on the street.... :blackeye

oldschoolfan

Post by oldschoolfan » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:00 pm

[quote name="Jeniffer30"]
If I ever saw Janet Arviso on the street.... :blackeye[/quote]

Don't you mean Janet JACKSON? :rolleyes:
the member formerly known as MJslave...

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:02 pm

[quote name="oldschoolfan"]

Don't you mean Janet JACKSON? :rolleyes:[/quote]

Yeah, I refuse to call her that!

Cristine87

Post by Cristine87 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:07 pm

[quote name="oldschoolfan"]

Don't you mean Janet JACKSON? :rolleyes:[/quote]
That trick wishes! I bet you a million dollars she tried to get at Michael with her hot-mess looking self!

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:11 am

[quote name="Cristine87"]

That trick wishes! I bet you a million dollars she tried to get at Michael with her hot-mess looking self![/quote]

That's always been my belief! That women is wackadoo!

Dialdancer

Post by Dialdancer » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:56 pm

Hello,

I'd like to add something for record here. As of Jul 2010 both boys were attending Georgia Military College. I don't know if that message is real or not, but considering how easy it is to use someone else name and open an account I am going to give them 50/50.

I do not expect any of the boys, especially Jordan to publicly admit Michael did not touch them. T. Mes had witnesses for all Gavin and Jordan denying molestation. I personally think, Jordan is a coward like his dad and uncle. He would like to live without anyone ever asking about Michael again and Ray Chandler wants to keep making money off his lie about Michael. Speaking of which. There have been some new revolations about Jordan, Evan, Ray Chandler the the mysterious unseen and unnamed boys Dimond kept reporting on. Jordan attempted to sue Michael in 1996, not the suit his dad filed, but one by himself. Unfortunitely although the Media is happy enough to keep trying to beat Michael's image about the Arvizo boy's, they have a reputation for lying so the Media will just say the Jackson's paid them (finally) and now they are lying.

http://vindicatemj.wordpress.com/2009/1 ... rdan-lied/

Ben

Post by Ben » Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:34 am

Star Arvizo and his family are scum. Gavin Arvizo and Jordan Chandler will never come forward and tell the truth that they were told to lie about being abused by Michael, to make there parents money. They will obviously protect there families, because if they told the actual truth that Michael didn't abuse them, I'm sure some members of their families would face charges for extortion and lying in a witness box.

Sadly a trial like Michael's in 2005 proves his innocence, but the likes of Janet Arvizo get to walk away free with being charged for lying, blackmail and trying to extort money. I don't think Gavin or Jordan will ever have any interest in clearing Michael's name. Gavin comes from a very dysfunctional family, and in my opinion is a maladjusted person. I wouldn't be surprised if he has a 'Narcissistic Personality Disorder', which I think will have been coursed by his mother using the cancer he had as a child to get sympathy and money from rich and famous people. So he will always play the victim when he doesn't get what he wants and demands, even when he is in the wrong and behaves badly to those who help him, he will play the victim and try to get them in trouble.

Jordan Chandler is just greedy. He got paid millions from Michael's insurance, and most possibly dislikes Michael because his dad fell out with Michael, and there friendship ended when Michael wouldn't give his father Evan, money to finance his crappy move 'Robin Hood: Men In Tights'.

I can understand fans who want to do harm for Gavin and Jordan. But threats to them would be counter-productive, would do a lot of harm to Michael's memory and the good name of Michael's children and family
Ben

(Don\\\'t Stop Till You Get Enough)