Death Investigation chat with special guest William Wagener

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:58 pm

Death Investigation chat with special guest William Wagener on Aug 14th at 5pm CET.

It's been more than a year now since Michael passed, without there being any real progess made regarding the investigation. Still, no one is in jail for this murder.
Many fans are left with questions , that I assume, will only increase after the next hearing on Aug 23th..
Therefore some of us have decided to host a death investigation chat*, where fans can come and post their questions and receive an open, honest and factual (where possible) answer.

This session will focus on the '05 trial and how much of what was going on then still comes into play. At the end when the Q&A session starts there will be a special guest answering questions this time. Someone who was at the trial and has first hand information.

Space is unlimited, we will be accepting questions upfront and they will be screened, censored and approved. If there should be time left ( probably not as there are only so many questions he can answer in an hour, but in case there is) additional questions will be accepted there near the end of the session.

Special guest Mr William Wagener will be joining us from 7pm - 8pm CET. On Sat Aug 14th.

For those who do not know who Mr. Wagener is, please check out some of his video's on YOUTUBE here's a link to one that will lead to others.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sD0pt_tnxPM

If you wish to join the session, all you have to do is visit this link.

http://www.facebook.com/?sk=nf#!/event. ... event_wall#wall_posts

As soon as we have all the details we will send you a PM with all the information you need.

The Death Investigation Chat will take place on Saturday Aug 14th at 5pm CET. http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

*Note: this will not be a normal chat where you can post what and whenever you want. The point is that the questions and answers are posted at a speed everyone can read. We don't want answers and questions getting lost. We hope you will take this into consideration and we thank you for your understanding. How it will exactly work, will be explained shortly before the chat starts.

Thank you all for reading this and I hope to see you there!

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:26 pm

Thank you for posting this whisper! I think I might take part in this. William Wagener seems like he knows what he's talking about!
[align=center]Image[/align]

[[align=center]Michael Jackson Overload[/align]

oldschoolfan

Post by oldschoolfan » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:54 pm

The special guest is soooooooooo Tom.
the member formerly known as MJslave...

Teva

Post by Teva » Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:02 am

I signed up, but I don't know.....I don't like all of the ugliness that is taking place in fandom. Maybe it was always there, but it is new to me.
I will remember you.