Matt Fiddes says he's Blanket's biological father

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

MJfan01'

Post by MJfan01' » Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:41 pm

MICHAEL Jackson's former British bodyguard Matt Fiddes will this week claim he is the biological father of the dead star's youngest son Blanket.

Fiddes, of Barnstaple, Devon, will tell Australian TV he fathered the eight-year-old by sperm donation for nothing - turning down a £500,000 offer from the superstar. He has told pals he will fight for custody if anything happens to Jacko's mum Katherine.

Last night Fiddes, 29, told us: "There is a strong resemblance and the dates match. He offered me a lot of cash but I turned him down as he was my good friend."
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4bQx_MS9-g[/media]
bodyguard
I am so sick of these fools coming out and taking claim to Michael's children. I find it very hard to believe that michael went around asking three different men for their sperm. Blanket looks nothing like Fiddes. Prince looks nothing like Arnold Klein and he has vitiligo (its been confirmed by 3 people). Arnold Klein is the one that said Michael had a gay lover. Paris looks nothing like Mark Lester's daughter. Mark Lester exwife even said he was crazy. These people are sick in the head. :bs
Last edited by MJfan01' on Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

armcjackson

Post by armcjackson » Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:25 pm

Oh my gosh when will all these people stop? Michael is the father of those beautiful children.

like sweet morning dew, i took one look at you, and it was plain to see you were my destiny. <3

updated march 28 2011.

sunshine.larrazabal

Post by sunshine.larrazabal » Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:30 pm

BAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHHA!!!! OMIGOD! NO WONDER MICHAEL PROBABLY FAKED HIS FRIENDSHIPS TO A LLLLLLOT OF PEOPLE BECAUSE HE GOT WHO'S GENUINE AND WHO'S NOT ON FIRST OR THE SECOND MEETING WITH THESE PEOPLE! BAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA.... And sad that Michael became a victim of these fake arses.. *sigh*
Last edited by sunshine.larrazabal on Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:10 pm

This just gets so tiresome! Seriously, how many men are supposed to be the father of Michael's children? Get a life people! This is nothing more the this jerk wanting a part of Michael's estate!
[align=center]Image[/align]

[[align=center]Michael Jackson Overload[/align]

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:43 pm

First off, Blanket looks NOTHING like this joker. NONE whatsoever. Secondly, why does he wait so long to step up to claim paternity? Thirdly, he has zero cred. It's all about money and getting his hands on funds that aren't his.

GREED.

Oldschooly

Post by Oldschooly » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:54 pm

Okay so I'm in Australia, and I've heard nothing about this, when it's supposed to on, etc.. But if I do waste the time to see it I'll let you know.

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:55 pm

[quote="Oldschooly"]
Okay so I'm in Australia, and I've heard nothing about this, when it's supposed to on, etc.. But if I do waste the time to see it I'll let you know.
[/quote]

Girl, what are you talking about? lol

[[align=center]Michael Jackson Overload[/align]

Teva

Post by Teva » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:13 pm

Amy, if you watch it it will be 30 mins of your life you will not be able to get back, but it is up to you.
I will remember you.

Oldschooly

Post by Oldschooly » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:47 am

[quote="OneMoreChance"]
Girl, what are you talking about? lol
[/quote]

What are YOU talking about? '.'

Well I barely watch tv anyway so the chances of me making special effort for this are slim. Why is it Australian tv anyway? Is this dude Australian?

Teva

Post by Teva » Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:32 am

I always thought he was English. Someone probably offered him money (a lot of money) to provide dirt on MJ. Dr. Patrick Tracey, Michael's dermatologist in Ireland recently gave an interview on blog radio, and he said he was offered 5 & 6 figures from people to provide dirt on Michael Jackson, but he refused and he didn't have anything bad to say.
I will remember you.

MJfan01'

Post by MJfan01' » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:15 am

MICHAEL Jackson's former British bodyguard today claimed he acted as a sperm donor for the superstar – and believes he could be the father of his son Blanket.
Martial arts expert Matt Fiddes, 29, says he agreed to help the pop legend in 2001 after he told him he wanted an "athletic" child.

And he claims Jacko offered him £500,000 for the service, but he turned it down and donated it for free.

'Spitting image' ... Blanket
Splash The following year Blanket was born and Matt says he was told the baby was his by former child actor Mark Lester – another Jackson sperm donor rumoured to be the father of daughter Paris, 12.

Matt, from Barnstaple, Devon, remained friends with the singer and as Blanket grew up he said he started to notice a number of similarities between them.

He says the youngster, now eight, turned into the "spitting image" of him and his own daughter – and also took up martial arts.

Matt says he cannot be sure Blanket is his but has vowed that if his grandmother and current legal guardian Katherine Jackson dies while he is a child he will demand a DNA test and fight for access or even custody.

His revelations follow similar claims from ex-Oliver! star Lester, of Cheltenham, Glos.

Matt said: "Michael never told me himself that Blanket is my son but he took my sperm and the child is the spitting image of me.

"He told me he wanted an athletic child and that is what he has got. I don't want Blanket thinking I am telling everyone he is definitely my son because I'm not sure.

"I don't want anything from the estate or their money. Katherine Jackson has already denied me the right to see Blanket but if she were to die I would be straight over there.

"If that happened me and Mark have a pact - we would get a legal team and ask for DNA tests and look into getting access, or even bring thing them back here in our custody."

Matt, who runs a number of martial art schools, became friends with Jackson after helping with his personal security during his British tours.

He says Jacko asked him to donate sperm in March 2001 during a trip to London ahead of a planned talk at the Oxford Union.

Matt said he and his wife Marcia were having trouble conceiving at the time and she had starting calling him "jaffa" – a slang term for an infertile male.

He said: "She was calling me jaffa all the time and Michael thought it was absolutely hilarious. He was very childlike and he enjoyed teasing.

Advertisement

"We were staying in a hotel in London and he suddenly turned round to me and said, 'I think you'd be a wonderful dad'.

"He told me he knew a lot of doctors and offered to pay for me to undergo some tests. He said, 'I will pay for you to be a dad'.

"He said he would pay to test my sperm to see if it is healthy and if it was healthy he would use it to father a child.

"He said he wanted a fit, athletic son. He offered me half a million pounds but I said no. I was already a multi-millionaire and I didn't need the money or want to take his.

"He was a friend and I said of course I would help. There was no contract, no confidentially agreement. He was very thankful and respectful and even rang my mum to ask her if it was OK with her."

Matt says between March and April 2001 he visited a London hotel three times where he was seen by one of Jackson's doctors.

He says the sperm was taken with a syringe and the next year Prince Michael Jackson II - nicknamed Blanket - was born.

Matt then went on to have three children - Maddison, six, Lola, four, and Savannah, now three - who Matt says is the 'spitting image' of Blanket.

He added: "I never asked Michael if Blanket was mine and he never told me. But I was told by Mark Lester that he was mine.

"As Blanket grew up I could see the resemblance and then when Savannah grew I could see they were just like each other.

"In 2009 a mutual friend saw a picture of Blanket in a magazine and rang me straight away. He said, 'What have you done? You've donated sperm to Michael'. He saw the likeness straight away."

Matt added that the Jackson family have not allowed him to see Blanket since Michael's death at the age of 50 in June last year – but he would fight for custody.

He said: "Me and Mark have agreed that if Katherine dies in the next few years we will jump on a plane and go to the States.

"We will go through the courts and get DNA and if the children are ours we will apply for access or even custody to bring them to Britain."

Blanket was born on on February 21, 2002, in La Mesa, California, and was famously dangled over a balcony in Germany by his father when he was eight months old.

His mother has never been identified and there is no entry on his birth certificate.

My link
Figures that Lester would be involved in this.... :pullhair

Teva

Post by Teva » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:28 am

The strange thing is Mark Lester and Michael Jackson had been friends from 1981.
I will remember you.

MJfan01'

Post by MJfan01' » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:36 am

[quote="Teva"]
The strange thing is Mark Lester and Michael Jackson had been friends from 1981.
[/quote]
Some friend Mark Lester turned out to be.

Teva

Post by Teva » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:58 am

What makes absolutely no sense to me is why MJ would be asking his friends and employees to donate sperm!

If Katherine Jackson dies can you imagine the feeding frenzy the press is going to have with the paternity suits by Arnold Klien, Mark Lester, Matt Fiddes and throw in Debbie Rowe. I really feel sorry for these kids. To avoid a Blanket paternity suit Katherine would have to live to 90 years old.
I will remember you.

MJfan01'

Post by MJfan01' » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:04 am

[quote="Teva"]
What makes absolutely no sense to me is why MJ would be asking his friends and employees to donate sperm!

If Katherine Jackson dies can you imagine the feeding frenzy the press is going to have with the paternity suits by Arnold Klien, Mark Lester, Matt Fiddes and throw in Debbie Rowe. I really feel sorry for these kids. To avoid a Blanket paternity suit Katherine would have to live to 90 years old.
[/quote]
If Michael did't want to have biological children the he could have gone overseases and adopted easily. I don't believe for one second that Michael went around asking three different men for their sperm. If Katherine dies before kids are legal then I think Rebbie or one of Tito's sons will get custody. I don't think Debbie has any interested in raising Prince and Paris. All she seems to do is sue the Jackson family for money that isn't entitled to her. Arnold Klein, Mark Lester, and Matt Fiddes are a joke. It's really disgusting to try to claim someone else's child.
Last edited by MJfan01' on Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.