Tell Me I Am Wrong About Oprah's Upcoming Specials

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

Dialdancer

Post by Dialdancer » Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:47 am

This is a repost from another MJ Site

Most are aware Oprah is wrapping of time on regular TV with a series of Specials.
There is much talk of her interview with LMP which was delayed and with Mom and Dad Jackson.

Well here is the lineup. What do you think? I think that if she screws over MJ again and publicly
shames his children and parents on her show she is going to find out at last who really is BAD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Repost Amazon MJ Forum LMP will be on OPRAH this coming OCT. 6! Thread.

So, Oprah's program with LMP on Thursday is preceded by Monday's and Wednesday's shows about molestation...just a coincidence, I am sure...cough, cough!

Monday, October 18

All New! Exclusive: The 16-Year-Old Boy Who Killed His Molester(TV-14)

Tuesday, October 19

All New! Susan Boyle, Jackie Evancho, Debby Boone: What Happened To The Next Big Thing?(PG)

Wednesday, October 20

All New! First Television Interview: Tyler Perry Speaks Out About Being Molested & The Aftermath(PG)

Thursday, October 21

All New! For The First Time: Lisa Marie Presley Speaks Out About The Death Of Ex-Husband Michael Jackson(PG)
Oprah is on location in England as Lisa Marie Presley speaks out about the death of her ex-husband, Michael Jackson,
for the first time. In her one and only interview, she opens up about the intimate details of their marriage, the parallels
between Michael and her famous father, Elvis Presley, and why the marriage ended. Thursday's Oprah in

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now why is she doing this? Tell me that this is a coincidence? This reminds me of her “Child Molestation Special” aired
on the same day as the 2005 jury deliberations. It is rumored that the deliberations took longer because several jurors
were Fans of her’s and wasn’t sure if she was sending them a message.

Here is another question. When is LMP and the rest the world remember she is a married lady with children by
another man? Children who are old enough not to appreciate the fact that most do not even know their father's
name or theirs either. That it just might bother them that people act like they and their father do not exist nor is given
the respect demanded for the Man who WAS married to their mother, the kind of respect demanded for MJ' Kids?
Last edited by Dialdancer on Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

MJJForever

Post by MJJForever » Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:10 am

Thank you for this post...even if it makes me sick hearing the topics involved. Soooo not looking forward to this interview

Ben

Post by Ben » Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:02 am

Oprah feels guilty for wrongly judging Michael. I hate Oprah, and don't trust her at all, but I think her two up and coming shows about Michael will be mostly positive.

Oprah's shows are always about her, in an indirect way, either about parts of her life or her views on things are always underlining themes of all of her shows. Her shows about Michael are about her seeking forgiveness for wrongly judging Michael, now she knows what a great loss to the world he is. This is Oprah sucking up to anyone close to Michael, so in the future she can get all the exclusives on her new television channel.
Ben

(Don\\\'t Stop Till You Get Enough)

Teva

Post by Teva » Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:14 am

Oprah does not feel guilty for wrongly judging Michael because she does not feel she wrongly judged him. There is no guilt on The O's part this is about rating and digging for dirt. LMP is going to tell HER side of why their marriage ended, after Michael is gone. I mean she did such a great job of doing so in 2003,4,5,6,7,8; she can only do 2 things now: recant, or continue on the same path. What is HER side of the story? That she was an innocent bystander to Michael's manipulative, calculating, conniving ways? She did not do anything wrong that caused MJ's "heart to be hardened" against her?

@DialDancer
You betcha I don't trust Oprah Winfrey. What is LMP going to talk about now? What a wonderful caring human being he was and how cut up she was over his death. Well she should not have given the press so much ammo against him in 2003,4,5,6,7,8. This woman suffers from verbal diarrhea. I do believe Michael holds some responsibility for why the marriage ended, but how much will Lisa put on him.

I wonder if The O will ask her if she had sex with Michael Jackson: AGAIN?

I wonder if the O will ask her if she has sex with new hubby? Enquiring minds want to know.
Last edited by Teva on Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
I will remember you.

armcjackson

Post by armcjackson » Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:06 am

As much as most people aren't excited to see this, I am. Not that I trust Oprah or LMP, I still wanna see this.

like sweet morning dew, i took one look at you, and it was plain to see you were my destiny. <3

updated march 28 2011.

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:38 am

[quote="armcjackson"]
As much as most people aren't excited to see this, I am. Not that I trust Oprah or LMP, I still wanna see this.
[/quote]

Personally I do think the Oprah feels guilty about how she treated Michael. I think LMP does as well. It is too little too late, but Oprah's show reaches millions of people and that's what I am thinking about. Oprah would not dare air a negative show about Michael right now. She's seen what happens with Michael's fans and knows that doing that would be in incredibly poor taste. I am actually looking forward to both interviews.
[align=center]Image[/align]

[[align=center]Michael Jackson Overload[/align]

Teva

Post by Teva » Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:01 pm

Well I wouldn't be watching either interview! I'll wait for the Youtube upload. "Oprah feels guilty." Okay we will count the days it takes after the Katherine Jackson interview for her to do a show on pedophilia just to remind her viewership of her position on Michael. Who is she going to interview next: Jordan?
I will remember you.

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:21 pm

[quote="Teva"]
Well I wouldn't be watching either interview! I'll wait for the Youtube upload. "Oprah feels guilty." Okay we will count the days it takes after the Katherine Jackson interview for her to do a show on pedophilia just to remind her viewership of her position on Michael. Who is she going to interview next: Jordan?
[/quote]

Anything of Oprah's get yanked from YouTube pretty quickly. Sorry guys, I just can't jump on the hate train. I'm tired of all the hate going on. I'm saving my hate for people who I feel really deserve it. Like the Chandlers, Arviso's, Murray and AEG. Though Oprah's treatment of Michael may have been less then stellar she does try to good some good in this world. That makes it hard for me to hate her. I dislike the way she treated Michael, but I don't hate her.

Teva

Post by Teva » Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:13 pm

Hi Jen,

I agree with you there is way too much hostility in the fan community at the moment, and Yes Oprah is a good person and yes she is a humanitarian, but my point is, she is not a friend to Michael Jackson's legacy. It is posible to be all these things. Since his passing she does not overtly come out and say he was a p, but actions speak louder than words, and her actions are covert.

I understand what the Jacksons are doing, and I am even happier that they understand what Oprah is doing. It is important to know who you are dealing with. Oprah once said, if someone shows you their true colours once, beleive them the first time, don't let them have to do it over and over again.
I will remember you.

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:59 pm

[quote="Teva"]
Hi Jen,

I agree with you there is way too much hostility in the fan community at the moment, and Yes Oprah is a good person and yes she is a humanitarian, but my point is, she is not a friend to Michael Jackson's legacy. It is posible to be all these things. Since his passing she does not overtly come out and say he was a p, but actions speak louder than words, and her actions are covert.

I understand what the Jacksons are doing, and I am even happier that they understand what Oprah is doing. It is important to know who you are dealing with. Oprah once said, if someone shows you their true colours once, beleive them the first time, don't let them have to do it over and over again.
[/quote]

She may not have been a friend to Michael's legacy in the past, but that doesn't mean that she can't be one now. What actions since his passing are you referring to?

MJfan01'

Post by MJfan01' » Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:14 pm

[quote="OneMoreChance"]
She may not have been a friend to Michael's legacy in the past, but that doesn't mean that she can't be one now. What actions since his passing are you referring to?
[/quote]
My guess would be in her tribute episode where she kept saying "this was before the allegations" over and over again. I don't hate Orpah, I just think it's in bad taste to put the LMP after child molestation episodes. I will with hold judgement until the actual episode airs. .
Last edited by MJfan01' on Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:40 pm

[quote="MJfan01'"]
My guess would be in her tribute episode where she kept saying "this was before the allegations" over and over again. I don't hate Orpah, I just think it's in bad taste to put the LMP after child molestation episodes. I will with hold judgement until the actual episode airs. .
[/quote]

It's also the episode where she said that she wouldn't speak about stuff that Michael spoke to her about off camera. If she was all about ratings then I think she would have let all that out. I know that there touting LMP's interview as "LMP talks about ex husband Michael Jackson", but there's more to LMP then just Michael. Not everyone looks at things the same way we fans do so the molestation episode may just be a coincidence. I'm not saying that I 100% believe that this is going to be good, but I am going to wait to be upset until I have something to be upset about.

Teva

Post by Teva » Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:41 pm

I will not go into specifics, but Oprah's radio station of which BFF Gayle and other pychologists talked negatively about Michael after his death is evident to me of Oprah's covert behaviour. However, I am especially interested in Gayle for obvious reasons.

I love what the Uncover Michael Jackson's name fans did. They remain focus and did not get distracted by the mayhem around them. Oprah is a distraction she is NOT an ally.
I will remember you.

Oldschooly

Post by Oldschooly » Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:40 pm

Oprah has made many a snarky comment about Michael over the last fiew years. She's poked fun at him and had the whole audience laughing. She looked down her nose at people who have defended Michael, and looked down at LMP when she said she had sex with Michael, making Michael look like he's disgusting for having a sexuality, and LMP disgusting for being willing to sleep with him.

Pirate.

Post by Pirate. » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:26 am

@OneMoreChance, whether or not this particular show is positive, Oprah abused Michael. Repeatedly, unashamedly, and severely. Even after his death. Do not make light of what she did to him and consider her abuse of him any less important than anyone else's. Oprah may be just one person, but millions and millions watch her show and a good chunk of those sheep--er, I mean fans--listen to her every word. That's a lot of people who simply regurgitate what they were told by her. Oprah, like it or not, effects these simple minded folk, and it is the 'opinions' of these people we have to try to repair. I'm not making this sound quite as important as it is, because I've been up for almost....what, 28 hours now? Lol my brain is shot.

So I'll leave you with this, which is something EVERY MJ FAN should read!

"Excuse me, who is the abuser here Oprah?"

As MJ fans, we should forgive, but never forget.

DAMN.