Katherine Jackson talks to Oprah

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

Alijoy

Post by Alijoy » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:59 pm

[quote="OneMoreChance"]
Sorry I am distrustful of the people in Michael's life. There have been many of them that I thought were loyal that turned out not to be. I know that Michael was angry that LMP did not want to have children at the time. What I am doing is listening to people that were actually part of the situation not information from second hand people. I never said that I 100% believe what LMP said. I don't believe 100% what Michael says either. The way that I look at the whole situation is that I don't care about all that crap. Michael loved Lisa and she loved him. That much at least is very obvious. They made each other happy. The rest of it? I wasn't privy to the inside workings of their relationship so I will never say 100% that this or that occurred. Nobody should be judged by people over a situation that people can't comprehend. Both Lisa and Michael made mistakes. The breakup of a relationship can never be blamed 100% on one person. If people want to hate on Lisa because of the mistakes that she made then that's their choice. I'm saving that kind of emotion for the people that actually deserve it. Conrad Murray anyone?
[/quote]
I just don't understand you. Michael did have loyal people in his life. Elizabeth Taylor comes to mind. If you're listening to the people that were actually involved, then you've heard Michael say that Lisa not wanting children was the reason for the divorce. LMP says that she wanted to wait. Michael had a baby on the way before his divorce from LMP was even final. That is the only clear-cut thing about their relationship or divorce. Nobody has to be in the marriage to reasonably conclude that Michael is the person who gave the truth about what caused the divorce. His & LMP's versions are polar opposites. There is no logical way to pick & choose on bits & pieces to believe. There is only 1 issue being discussed. As for it being "obvious" how they felt about each other, that is nothing more than an opinion. Anybody who puts themselves in the public eye, as they did, will get judged. That's life.

MJfan01'

Post by MJfan01' » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:28 pm

Oprah's highly publicized sitdown with Michael Jackson's parents and kids yesterday drew an 8.1 household rating, a season high for the talk show queen, now in the final season of her syndicated talk show. The episode, Oprah Talks To Michael Jackson’s Mother, Katherine, And Visits With His Children, was also Oprah's highest-rated episode in a year, since her interview with Sarah Palin last November. Oprah, of course, had a ratings smash with her 1993 Michael Jackson special. Also today, the most recent syndication national ratings were released, and Oprah marked its 600th consecutive week in a row as the No.1 talk show on television. After a string of low-rated weeks over the summer, the show has picked up steam this fall as it heads into its September 2011 finale

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:15 pm

[quote="Alijoy"]
I just don't understand you. Michael did have loyal people in his life. Elizabeth Taylor comes to mind. If you're listening to the people that were actually involved, then you've heard Michael say that Lisa not wanting children was the reason for the divorce. LMP says that she wanted to wait. Michael had a baby on the way before his divorce from LMP was even final. That is the only clear-cut thing about their relationship or divorce. Nobody has to be in the marriage to reasonably conclude that Michael is the person who gave the truth about what caused the divorce. His & LMP's versions are polar opposites. There is no logical way to pick & choose on bits & pieces to believe. There is only 1 issue being discussed. As for it being "obvious" how they felt about each other, that is nothing more than an opinion. Anybody who puts themselves in the public eye, as they did, will get judged. That's life.
[/quote]

I am completely done with conversation. Moving on......
[align=center]Image[/align]

[[align=center]Michael Jackson Overload[/align]

justice

Post by justice » Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:08 pm

[quote="Teva"]
The misinformation is so engrained I am beginning to doubt if it can ever be removed. I was just watching Joy Bahar, and she and her panel were talking about the interview. It was horrible, horrible. I will spare you guys the gory details. This is freaking 2010 almost 2011 and people still do not know better.
[/quote]

Joy Behar is a sick, disgusting person. I do not watch her because I know how
she feels about Michael. The Jacksons should SUE the cow for defamation of character
or someone needs to start a campaign against her. I know it was previously done
with no success because she is still on the air. Try again.

Oprah....STAY AWAY FROM THE JACKSONS!!!!