"Michael" full album cover

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

MJfan01'

Post by MJfan01' » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:30 pm

:whistling There is way too much going on and way too many unnecessary people on the cover.

What do you think?
Last edited by MJfan01' on Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

armcjackson

Post by armcjackson » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:29 am

Hmph. That's got way too much going on. I personally don't like it very much... :cantfigureout

like sweet morning dew, i took one look at you, and it was plain to see you were my destiny. <3

updated march 28 2011.

Juniorlady

Post by Juniorlady » Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:53 pm

What's the point of adding those people anyway? :cantfigureout

Oldschooly

Post by Oldschooly » Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:42 am

The cover has potential, but it's not the same without Michael's living influence. All those people are his friend's, his idols, his family and the people who were influenced by him. I'm really not liking the tacky royalty thing.

armcjackson

Post by armcjackson » Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:42 am

I suppose the cover doesn't really matter anyways.. I mean it's the tracks on it that matter. Get what I mean?:D

like sweet morning dew, i took one look at you, and it was plain to see you were my destiny. <3

updated march 28 2011.

Daffodil-Dreams

Post by Daffodil-Dreams » Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:38 pm

It reminds me a lot of the "Dangerous" album cover, but I must admit that I kind of like the "Dangerous" cover more. :whistling :hilarious

SexyChica

Post by SexyChica » Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:11 pm

If this is really the cover it has too much on it. It's like you have to play a game called name that person. There are so many people on cover.

Some of the pics of MJ barely resemble him. The drawing of Paris barely looks like her and Blanket looks like a girl.
[align=center]R.I.P

Uncle Johnny

August 12, 1955-September 7, 1999

Uncle Pat

July 5, 1955-May 2, 2007

Uncle Darrel

August 18, 1957-December 17, 2008

I MISS YOU. GONE, BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN.
[/align]

Ben

Post by Ben » Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:55 am

I have never liked this new "Michael" album cover. It's crap, very tacky and lacks imagination and is just a cheap rip off of the Dangerous album cover. Is there really any need for an album cover simular to Dangerous. Albums covers should always be different.

The artist has no understanding of Michael Jackson. The drawing isn't very good, I could have done better than that when I was 17yrs old. The cover of Michael with the crown in the center just doesn't match up, you can tell the head and body don't match. The drawing of Michael in the Thriller video jacket is drawn with Michael's face out of preportion, as it's made his lips too wide and full, and made his jawline too muscular. The collarge of images of all the drawings aren't put together like a professional illustration/designer would do them. The album cover looks badly conceived and rushed. I don't know why Sony couldn't use artists of photographers who had previously worked with Michael to create this album cover. The "Michael" album cover looks like a tribute album with other artists singing Michael's songs (well Breaking News fits that mould, as those vocals aren't Michael), that would come free with a magazine.

I'm not looking forward to this new album. A crap album cover and 3 fake songs that aren't Michael Jackson. I wouldn't be surprised if Sony have badly tampered with the 7 songs that are Michael. I just want to hear "Behind The Mask", but I've read that Shaniece (early 1990's one hit wonder pop star) has added some vocals to the song, so I'm not happy about that if it is true ?
Ben

(Don\\\'t Stop Till You Get Enough)