Where is Everyone?

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

Teva

Where is Everyone?

Post by Teva » Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:15 pm

@Sunshine

My condolences on your brother, and thanks for taking the time to respond so lengthy to me. Thanks for the updates on how everyone is doing, and I am so happy for Saphster, I will pray her baby is healthy and bouncing.

I too have tried to move on, but just can't something always pulls me back like gravity. I don't think I can move on until I see justice. I have met alot of nice people along the way, a made some very good friends, one of which I maybe seeing in person. I did not start out as a fan, but I sure ended up as one.

I was just sad to see the board grind to a halt because MJEOL is alsolutely vital. When I started to research MJ I would stay away from fansites because I thought they were bias, but I couldn't get the information I need, and one fansite kept popping up in the search engine all the time - MJEOL! I was amazed at the court documents and collection of articles and writings here, I had to join, and as a bonus the members were sane. I just think it needs some sort of rejuvenation, or sometime to bring it back to life. This is a legacy fansite that was around when Michael was around, it's not a new comer and that should stand for something.
I will remember you.

MJfan01'

Where is Everyone?

Post by MJfan01' » Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:04 pm

:idontknow Good Question.

armcjackson

Where is Everyone?

Post by armcjackson » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:38 am

[quote="Teva"]
Is Anyone Out There?

What on Earth happened to this board? When I first came here in 2009 there were so many members, and in the last 5 months it has dwindled to maybe 4 (Mjfan01, Jen, DirtyDiana, Armcjackson).
[/quote]

Despite the downhill sadness of this topic, I am very honoured that my username was put up there! :hilariousSo... thank you.

like sweet morning dew, i took one look at you, and it was plain to see you were my destiny. <3

updated march 28 2011.

craze4mj

Where is Everyone?

Post by craze4mj » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:26 pm

i was hoping i could follow the trial here

Teva

Where is Everyone?

Post by Teva » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:37 pm

@Craze4MJ

Me too. This site did an EXCELLENT EXCELLENT job with the 2005 trial, one of the best on the net if not the best. Here is a Youtube video of the trial so far from Geraldine Huges and Larry Nimmer. I got it from another fansite. http://allforloveblog.com/?p=5054#comments

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbqpRp-D ... r_embedded[/media]
Last edited by Teva on Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I will remember you.

Sammy Sam
Trial Period
Trial Period

Where is Everyone?

Post by Sammy Sam » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:41 pm

I've been a member for almost a year but I don't reply a lot. You guys seem like a nice bunch though. I'd like to start discussing topics with you guys more.
Last edited by Sammy Sam on Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Look Into My Eyes. Tell Me What You See.

armcjackson

Where is Everyone?

Post by armcjackson » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:44 pm

[quote="Sammy Sam"]
I've been a member for a almost a year but I don't reply a lot. You guys seem like a nice bunch though. I'd like to start discussing topics with you guys more.
[/quote]

Yup, you should join in some too <3 'Cause.. well, we are pretty darn awesome.

like sweet morning dew, i took one look at you, and it was plain to see you were my destiny. <3

updated march 28 2011.

shelly

Where is Everyone?

Post by shelly » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:25 pm

[quote="armcjackson"]
Yup, you should join in some too <3 'Cause.. well, we are pretty darn awesome.
[/quote]

I didn't reply a lot because the board is almost dead, but as Teva knows I am not far away.

armcjackson

Where is Everyone?

Post by armcjackson » Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:22 pm

It's rather sad that everyone kinda opts not to post, I mean, think about.. If we all posted once or whatever, this would be a lot more active... :)

updated march 28 2011.

shelly

Where is Everyone?

Post by shelly » Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:54 pm

[quote="armcjackson"]
It's rather sad that everyone kinda opts not to post, I mean, think about.. If we all posted once or whatever, this would be a lot more active... :)
[/quote]

I agree with you and I hope the main site will be more active during the trial. We will need him. I hope the main site will be like it was in 2005.

armcjackson

Where is Everyone?

Post by armcjackson » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:54 pm

[quote="shelly"]
I agree with you and I hope the main site will be more active during the trial. We will need him. I hope the main site will be like it was in 2005.
[/quote]

Yeah. I can only imagine how busy things woulda been in 2005.

updated march 28 2011.

Saphster

Where is Everyone?

Post by Saphster » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:14 pm

Awww! I feel so special that my name was mentioned!!!! :wkiss LOL :icon101 <3

I'm still here! I just pop in every now and then. I've been......out and pregnant. That's why I haven't really been on here that much. Thanks Sunshine and Teva for the baby wishes. I will definitely let you all know when the baby is born and will def. most some pictures. Honestly, I do try to avoid anything Michael related. It still hurts. I took his passing really hard....

The only Michael related thing I do now is listen to his music. I haven't really been into the 'new' or 'unreleased' songs because I do not know for sure if it's really him or not. I just stick to the originals for now.

I remember I stuck to MJEOL like glue after he passed. Coming here everyday for several hours was like, someone said earlier, life support for me at the time. But I knew I had to move on. But honestly I haven't really 'moved' on. I just try to avoid getting upset.

It has been quiet here. I will try to come on more often. I just hope the other members do the same. Who knows...maybe they feel the same way I do...
Last edited by Saphster on Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

LittleSusie50

Where is Everyone?

Post by LittleSusie50 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:51 pm

Hi Everyone!

Guilty as charged.
Been going through some stuff, needed some time to grieve and heal.
I get consumed with it some times, but its better now.
All the other turmoil which I don't care to discuss is finally over.
I hope everyone is doing a little better as well.
Still missing him terribly though.
I will try to come back and comment more often.
Missed u guys. Glad to be back with my second family.

Peace
Susie (Susie says it right!) :yeahright

When I'm good I'm bad, and when I'm bad, I'm better...

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Where is Everyone?

Post by OneMoreChance » Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:07 pm

I'm not really sure what to say guys. I think we lost a lot of members last year when MJEOL was having so many technichal issues. Then when the board was finally back up so many people couldn't log in anymore and I think that they just gave up. MJEOL was my first Michael internet home. Before he passed I didn't really feel the need to connect with the fan world, but after that MJEOL became my home.

I'm worried, whisper has not logged on in 3 months and I'm not sure what's going to happen to MJEOL. I would hate to see MJEOL fade away. I knda gave up on posting here because for while I was almost the only one posting and hardly anyone replied. So I just kinda stopped.

At this point there is now way to know what's going to happen with this site unless we hear from whisper, but seeing that is has been so long since she has been here it seems less and less likely.

I would hate to see the members here lose touch with one another. I have started my own forum and urge everyone to join (even as just a precaution in case MJEOL does in fact cease to exist at some point). That way in case the worst happens everyone can still have a place to interact.

Here's the link: http://mj-overload.com/index.php
[align=center]Image[/align]

[[align=center]Michael Jackson Overload[/align]

armcjackson

Where is Everyone?

Post by armcjackson » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:06 pm

[quote="OneMoreChance"]
I'm not really sure what to say guys. I think we lost a lot of members last year when MJEOL was having so many technichal issues. Then when the board was finally back up so many people couldn't log in anymore and I think that they just gave up. MJEOL was my first Michael internet home. Before he passed I didn't really feel the need to connect with the fan world, but after that MJEOL became my home.

I'm worried, whisper has not logged on in 3 months and I'm not sure what's going to happen to MJEOL. I would hate to see MJEOL fade away. I knda gave up on posting here because for while I was almost the only one posting and hardly anyone replied. So I just kinda stopped.

At this point there is now way to know what's going to happen with this site unless we hear from whisper, but seeing that is has been so long since she has been here it seems less and less likely.

I would hate to see the members here lose touch with one another. I have started my own forum and urge everyone to join (even as just a precaution in case MJEOL does in fact cease to exist at some point). That way in case the worst happens everyone can still have a place to interact.

Here's the link: http://mj-overload.com/index.php
[/quote]

Yes, I joined back in umm, October or November for those reasons. Doesn't whisper have a myspace or something, (unless she hasn't been on that)? I thought she did.

updated march 28 2011.