Fake MJ Fans & Rabid MJ Haters

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

Dialdancer

Post by Dialdancer » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:19 pm

If you post or visit other sites you may be aware of some of the upset cause by a Hater named Desiree and some fake Michael Jackson Fans.

My post from another site:

Since the SB Court Docs have been relocated and we have begun to use them to disprove many things we could not before Desiree has resurfaced also began reading some and cherry picking conversations or items Sneddon did/wanted to present as evidence in 2005.

She and perhaps several other (the fake MJ lovers) has made the rounds of the sites using the below doc: #1 and a mouth full of lies about what it says. The fake lovers are to bring it up in conversations with false tears in eye and sorrow in their hearts, because it looks like "maybe" Michael was collecting some of the boys underwear, was doing cocaine and did take and keep picture of naked boys. And for sure was gay.....oh sob...boohoo.

Because we have so many young fans, fans from other nations, very busy fans and those who do not have time to read weekly investigative reports on Helena's site this lie was getting out of hand, bewildering some and causing fights btw others.

Thanks to Desiree accusations Helena, Lynette and others on the Vindicating Michael site were able to cleared this up, by reading what was really said rather than what was first taken as factual statements from official docs. Also by remember Sneddon often injected misleading words & phrase or used unproven verbage. ie.,...... victim.

What was discovered is the tiny spot of blood found on a pair of Michael's drawers which is suspected to be from an injection for his skin condition and the cocaine found in the same location are false. There was no cocaine in MJ's blood and the cocaine found on the pant HAD NOT BEEN DIGESTED......UNDILUTED. (All those with investigative skills and it took a bunch of laypersons to see this, know the difference? Suspect something wrong with the picture???)

What some may not know is all the items seized during the 93 raid of Neverland were not returned to Michael after the investigation was closed....and it was regardless to what both DA's mouthed for the press. Nor was Michael and his attorneys ever given an inventory not even a list of items taken. All this material was supposedly stored for 10 yrs and then used as part of the "prior bad acts" evidence during the Grand Jury & attempted to use during the 05 trial. Doc: #2.

When you have time and please find time to read: http://vindicatemj.wordpress.com/
A) DIRTY LINEN in Michael’s home and common UNDERSTANDING of the need to find it there
[img]file:///C:/Users/Sharon/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.gif[/img] Dirty laundry in Michael’s home. IT WAS A SET-UP

SB Court Doc
#1: Notice of Motion and Motion in Limine to Exclude Fourteen (14) items of irrelevant evidence (Jan 18, 05)
www.sbscpublicaccess.org/docs/ctdocs/01 ... texc14.pdf

#2: Notion of Motion and Motion to dismiss for outrageous Govt conduct. (Dec 13, 04)
www.sbscpublicaccess.org/docs/ctdocs/12 ... ssgovt.pdf

With Much Love,
Last edited by Dialdancer on Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

armcjackson

Post by armcjackson » Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:35 pm

Augh. The fake fans are just the best aren't they? :ranting

like sweet morning dew, i took one look at you, and it was plain to see you were my destiny. <3

updated march 28 2011.

sushigirl28

Post by sushigirl28 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:52 pm

What the HELL??!
Oh HELL NO.
You can't get any sicker than this you know... Wackjobs going from board to board posing... I wanna puke. We'll DEFINITELY have all this nipped in the bud. I will DEF visit the site and sort out the docs on my computer and hard copy- and thanks to vindicatemj.wordpress.com for everything, my family and friends are so thankful.
Dialdancer, a million thanks for posting this bulletin!!! :heart
♥ Justice For Michael ♥

Please help the devastating Japan quake victims who are in desperate need. My family members and the people thank you!

Global Giving*

American Red Cross*

Save the Children*

AHA Red Star Emergency Animal Relief*

You can also text REDCROSS to 9099 to donate $10 through your phone. The donation will show up on your bill.

You can also text PROTECT to 85944 to donate $10 to support our efforts to provide aid to animal victims of disaster. They need help desperately as well.

“God and the truth are on our side. We will be victorious.â€

shelly

Post by shelly » Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:49 am

I can't open the docs. Could you give the titles of those docs?

DirtyDiana87

Post by DirtyDiana87 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:44 am

WTF! :censored

Thank you so much Pam for my beautiful avatar & Blend!! I love them so much!!

Thank you Sarah for the beautiful blend!!! I LOVE it!!!