Where is Whisper?

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

armcjackson

Where is Whisper?

Post by armcjackson » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:21 am

[quote="blargle"]
I can see her taking a hiatus, but it seems like bad behavior to not even let a mod know that's what she's doing.How long does it take to leave a quick pm saying that?

The fact that everything seems to be abandoned is kind of alarming I think.
[/quote]

augh. double post.

Has she ever taken hiatus' before w/ notifying people?
Last edited by armcjackson on Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

like sweet morning dew, i took one look at you, and it was plain to see you were my destiny. <3

updated march 28 2011.

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Where is Whisper?

Post by OneMoreChance » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:59 am

[quote="armcjackson"]
augh. double post.

Has she ever taken hiatus' before w/ notifying people?
[/quote]

I don't know if she's done it before, but I do know that she has not disappeared like this since I have been her. I came here on Sep of 2009.
[align=center]Image[/align]

[[align=center]Michael Jackson Overload[/align]

armcjackson

Where is Whisper?

Post by armcjackson » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:57 pm

[quote="OneMoreChance"]
I don't know if she's done it before, but I do know that she has not disappeared like this since I have been her. I came here on Sep of 2009.
[/quote]

Hmph. Well I'm guessing, that either someone drastic has happened to her and/or he family, (hopefully not), or she's
just.... I dont know, this is a dead end idea.
Last edited by armcjackson on Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

like sweet morning dew, i took one look at you, and it was plain to see you were my destiny. <3

updated march 28 2011.

Dialdancer

Where is Whisper?

Post by Dialdancer » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:50 pm

I am newer than many of you, but I have read all of her work during the trial and beyond. Whisper made this the place for Fans all over the world to come. Since MJEOL is more than just a site for us Fans to come and discuss all things Michael it is also has great historical value and I cannot see Whisper just abadoning this without notice or arrangements. I am hoping she has taken a much needed hiatus.

Saphster

Where is Whisper?

Post by Saphster » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:01 am

[quote="Oldschooly"]
Whisper may have (just one possible idea), have felt the site was going nowhere lately and forgotten/moved on from it, or taken a break from it like a lot of people have done. But there are a lot of things only she can do, like when the site changed and everyone had to re-join. I had to create a new email just to re-join, and I wanted to have my old profile back but after a few messages to whisper I gave up on any hope of that. There was always that great pointless feeling of having thousands of posts and being a silver/gold/platinum member, but that was lost with my old profile.
*cue violin music*
[/quote]
Hey Oldschoolfan! :hilarious

I know...I felt so proud of all my posts and status on MJEOL. I'm sad that most of my posts have never showed up. I also had to use another email to join again. It was so hard for me to log in with the old saphster account. I couldn't log in for months! That was another reason why I was out for a while too. It makes me angry whenever I have trouble logging in or they say my account never existed! Makes me feel like no one is really putting an effort in to this site.

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

sunshine.larrazabal

Where is Whisper?

Post by sunshine.larrazabal » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:37 am

I am gonna see what help I can do... Hmmm... Hopefully she's just somewhere there watching our posts! :-)