MJ has always been a VICTIM sicne then!

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

sunshine.larrazabal

Post by sunshine.larrazabal » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:33 am

http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/loca ... 24269.html

Decades after facing a judge and spending time behind bars for scamming a radio station out of tickets to a Michael Jackson concert, a Ledyard woman is accused of swindling again.

Joanne Skok, and her husband, John Skok are accused of taking $45,000 from an elderly woman, reports the Norwich Bulletin.

Police said the Skoks exploited the trust of a fellow organizer of the Montville Fair and, over a period of several years, siphoned money from her bank account.

On Thursday, the pair was arraigned on first-degree larceny charges.

In the late 1980s, Skok said her daughter had cancer and that’s how she got the concert tickets and a ride to the show in a limousine.

Police told the Bulletin that Skok has a history of scams under several aliases.

This just showed how and in what way alike the Arvizo and Chandler family VICTIMIZED Michael! >_<
Last edited by sunshine.larrazabal on Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

sushigirl28

Post by sushigirl28 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:41 pm

Preach it sister-girl.. SHEEZE the leeches... :bs I mean it's one thing to get desperate to go see an MJ concert, but this chick's a straight swindler, and has been taken care of accordingly. *shakes head* If mainstream public could only see and wade themselves through all bullsh!t that's been trying to squeeze Michael for this long, their heads would implode into outerspace. At least we're here to continually sustain the truth and shred the monsters...

xo
Last edited by sushigirl28 on Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
♥ Justice For Michael ♥

Please help the devastating Japan quake victims who are in desperate need. My family members and the people thank you!

Global Giving*

American Red Cross*

Save the Children*

AHA Red Star Emergency Animal Relief*

You can also text REDCROSS to 9099 to donate $10 through your phone. The donation will show up on your bill.

You can also text PROTECT to 85944 to donate $10 to support our efforts to provide aid to animal victims of disaster. They need help desperately as well.

“God and the truth are on our side. We will be victorious.â€

armcjackson

Post by armcjackson » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:16 pm

Augh. Seriously, people?

like sweet morning dew, i took one look at you, and it was plain to see you were my destiny. <3

updated march 28 2011.

Juniorlady

Post by Juniorlady » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:28 am

These people are sick.

Sammy Sam
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by Sammy Sam » Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:34 pm

It's really sad what some people will do.

Look Into My Eyes. Tell Me What You See.