Katherine and kids on Good Morning America

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

MJfan01'

Post by MJfan01' » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:46 pm

[quote="edena"]
"now that the veils are gone"
"oh you were doing this before?" they are so stupid they really do think that the children came to life after their father died. Katherine is simply continuing what Michael was doing as a father. I wish, instead of showing new interviews, that they realease (with the agreement of the children) some videos filmed by Michael's cameran with him and his children so they can see what a terrific father he was
[/quote]

the media truly thinks that the reason why PPB are well behaved children is because Michael is dead now and they are free. They never wil give the man credit for anything..

Jackson829

Post by Jackson829 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:58 pm

[quote="armcjackson"]
Maybe it's just me, but I don't enjoy seeing the children publicly. I just don't like seeing them without their dad, so it bothers me. I never really like to look at newer pictures or interviews of them...

But I do agree with the above comment about releasing videos of MJ and the kids.
[/quote]

I also agree with you on being uncomfortable with the kids being on TV in public. I want them to have as normal a life as possible without having to be interviewed all the time. But that's just me. But I guess releasing videos of MJ and his kids as little kids would shed light to a lot of people who don't know who the real Michael Jackson is.

edena

Post by edena » Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:01 pm

[quote="MJfan01'"]
the media truly thinks that the reason why PPB are well behaved children is because Michael is dead now and they are free. They never wil give the man credit for anything..
[/quote]

this is exactly my feeling and so true they give Michael any credit it is always somebody's resposibility (even his musical success (quincy jones is behing all of it you know :rolleyes:)

edena

Post by edena » Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:08 pm

[quote="armcjackson"]
Maybe it's just me, but I don't enjoy seeing the children publicly. I just don't like seeing them without their dad, so it bothers me. I never really like to look at newer pictures or interviews of them...

But I do agree with the above comment about releasing videos of MJ and the kids.
[/quote]

No, it is not just you. I don't go to the kop board anymore ,or rarely, because of that fact. Because at least here it is public videos, over there it is paparazzi's pictures, personnal videos release god knows how.... but i try to make my peace with their public appearances because well the children are not forced.
Sometimes i think, however, of how Michael tried to protect them and how it is misunderstood :ranting and i hate, truly hate, how they don't see that these children are well adjusted because of Michael's raising! especially giving all the crazyness around him!!!!!!!

Juniorlady

Post by Juniorlady » Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:53 pm

[quote="sushigirl28"]
I know!! edena, that is an ingenious idea! :thumbsup Well, there you go estate, do THAT! That would be so wonderful to showcase to the world, those who don't know, however blantantly obvious it might be. That should be the next project the estate should be working to put out! :goodpost

xo
[/quote]
Yeah! It could be like "Private Home Movies Part 2" or something like that. People need that these are just ordinary kids with big hearts like their dad.