Michael Jackson Manslauhter trial

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

Jingles

Post by Jingles » Mon May 02, 2011 3:17 pm

Another delay...**groan** I've said it before and I'll say it again- I'll be so glad when this is behind us.
"And it seems I can live my life with you as my rhythm"

Dialdancer

Post by Dialdancer » Wed May 04, 2011 7:12 pm

[quote="Jingles"]
Another delay...**groan** I've said it before and I'll say it again- I'll be so glad when this is behind us.
[/quote]

The end of it..... heck,, I'd be happy knowing there was a start.

Dialdancer

Post by Dialdancer » Wed May 04, 2011 7:18 pm

In the mean time it looks like Murray's PR Firm is earning their pay. A batch of MJ stories all popped up at once.

HE SAID, SHE SAID GOSSIP:
Klein told somebody he is all thee children baby daddy.
An old foe looking for free publicity using MJ Fan protest to get it.
TMZ distorting and negatively using Mom Jackson's MSNBC interview.

Michael Jackson's Doctor Bought 255 Vials Of Popofol Just Before His Death, Says Pharmacist
And they go on and on.

sushigirl28

Post by sushigirl28 » Sun May 08, 2011 8:44 am

If you haven't already heard, not only are they racking up the loads of piggish lies against Michael, but now they're going to pull the cocaine card as well. One, two, three, four, let's see how many they'll grand total with.
♥ Justice For Michael ♥

Please help the devastating Japan quake victims who are in desperate need. My family members and the people thank you!

Global Giving*

American Red Cross*

Save the Children*

AHA Red Star Emergency Animal Relief*

You can also text REDCROSS to 9099 to donate $10 through your phone. The donation will show up on your bill.

You can also text PROTECT to 85944 to donate $10 to support our efforts to provide aid to animal victims of disaster. They need help desperately as well.

“God and the truth are on our side. We will be victorious.â€

sushigirl28

Post by sushigirl28 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:43 pm

@ Dial: I was going to say teammichael for the transcripts too, but yes, it seems as you said they've stopped.. Some people have purchased it from a private LA-based company, but I don't wanna post the link b/c there was much talk that it was a scam to take your money- like you get the scripts but you pay like $600-$800, and since court transcripts are open to the public, selling them would be kinda illegal.. They also didn't have the offical LA County heading. But I will keep scootching around to see if I come across the official ones anywhere.

@ Juniorlady: A new selection process will probably start September 8, with opening statements expected on the 20th.

@ Jingles: I don't even know how to handle what's about to hit us.

xo
♥ Justice For Michael ♥

Please help the devastating Japan quake victims who are in desperate need. My family members and the people thank you!

Global Giving*

American Red Cross*

Save the Children*

AHA Red Star Emergency Animal Relief*

You can also text REDCROSS to 9099 to donate $10 through your phone. The donation will show up on your bill.

You can also text PROTECT to 85944 to donate $10 to support our efforts to provide aid to animal victims of disaster. They need help desperately as well.

“God and the truth are on our side. We will be victorious.â€