Still No Whisper?

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

candles

Still No Whisper?

Post by candles » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:48 am

i hope she is okay :(

armcjackson

Still No Whisper?

Post by armcjackson » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:03 am

I know :-( i hope so too

like sweet morning dew, i took one look at you, and it was plain to see you were my destiny. <3

updated march 28 2011.

MJfan01'

Still No Whisper?

Post by MJfan01' » Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:57 am

:unsure: same here.

sushigirl28

Still No Whisper?

Post by sushigirl28 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:40 am

I've been trying my best to keep up her beloved J/K/T Pop and Anime section (although I could do better, I've just been busy as of recent)! :hilarious That girl always made me laugh when it came to her Inuyasha love! *memories* I hope she's okay as well... She'd be sad to know some of the inactivity of some of the members though... :confused: People who we don't know on here should be posting more. Dorka even expressed her feelings about encountering this problem on other MJ boards, which made her sad and it was unmotivating. Like she said, it should be like one big family, not some active posters and the rest are mysterious lurkers. Whisper would have it poppin' in here! :yaychibi

*Oh, how I miss her Japanese* :hilarious

xo
Last edited by sushigirl28 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
♥ Justice For Michael ♥

Please help the devastating Japan quake victims who are in desperate need. My family members and the people thank you!

Global Giving*

American Red Cross*

Save the Children*

AHA Red Star Emergency Animal Relief*

You can also text REDCROSS to 9099 to donate $10 through your phone. The donation will show up on your bill.

You can also text PROTECT to 85944 to donate $10 to support our efforts to provide aid to animal victims of disaster. They need help desperately as well.

“God and the truth are on our side. We will be victorious.â€

Juniorlady

Still No Whisper?

Post by Juniorlady » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:48 am

Have anyone heard from Whisper lately?

LittleSusie50

Still No Whisper?

Post by LittleSusie50 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:45 pm

Hope she is okay.
This site means so much to so many... :respect

When I'm good I'm bad, and when I'm bad, I'm better...

TevaMac
Trial Period
Trial Period

Still No Whisper?

Post by TevaMac » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:06 am

I hope she is okay also.

TrishBrown

Still No Whisper?

Post by TrishBrown » Wed May 04, 2011 9:37 pm

Hello,

I hope all is well with the members here at MJEOL. I'm Trish (formerly MsTenda on MJJForum.com) and I have known Whisper for 10 years. She helped create MJJF and Whisper is near and dear to my heart. I am very concerned as I haven't heard anything from her since Nov or Dec of 2010. I take it that there is still no word from her? :(

Well, I just wanted to come over here to see what was/is going on. I hope and pray she's okay.
[align=center]MJEOL & MJJFORUM Forever![/align]

Dialdancer

Still No Whisper?

Post by Dialdancer » Thu May 05, 2011 12:59 am

[quote="TrishBrown"]
Hello,

I hope all is well with the members here at MJEOL. I'm Trish (formerly MsTenda on MJJForum.com) and I have known Whisper for 10 years. She helped create MJJF and Whisper is near and dear to my heart. I am very concerned as I haven't heard anything from her since Nov or Dec of 2010. I take it that there is still no word from her? :(

Well, I just wanted to come over here to see what was/is going on. I hope and pray she's okay.
[/quote]

Thank you Trish.

Like Michael, even when not always spoken of Whisper remains in our thoughts. Should you connect with her please give her our best wishes and tell her we miss her.
Last edited by Dialdancer on Thu May 05, 2011 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

sushigirl28

Still No Whisper?

Post by sushigirl28 » Fri May 06, 2011 3:19 am

[quote="TrishBrown"]
Hello,

[/quote]

:welovetrish WOW, I haven't used this little icon in YEARS! Good to hear that you're doing well Trish!! We haven't heard anything from her since that time either.. Wherever she is, we're sending good vibes to her and hope she is alright. <3

xo
♥ Justice For Michael ♥

Please help the devastating Japan quake victims who are in desperate need. My family members and the people thank you!

Global Giving*

American Red Cross*

Save the Children*

You can also text REDCROSS to 9099 to donate $10 through your phone. The donation will show up on your bill.

You can also text PROTECT to 85944 to donate $10 to support our efforts to provide aid to animal victims of disaster. They need help desperately as well.

TrishBrown

Still No Whisper?

Post by TrishBrown » Fri May 06, 2011 1:49 pm

GOOD NEWS!

I've heard from Whisper and she's doing fine! She's handling lots of business right now and will be coming back soon. :) She's a-o-k! Wheeeeeew I was so worried! I'm so happy she answered my email!

God answers prayers! :) She's ok! YAY!
[align=center]MJEOL & MJJFORUM Forever![/align]

MJfan01'

Still No Whisper?

Post by MJfan01' » Fri May 06, 2011 2:06 pm

[quote="TrishBrown"]
GOOD NEWS!

I've heard from Whisper and she's doing fine! She's handling lots of business right now and will be coming back soon. :) She's a-o-k! Wheeeeeew I was so worried! I'm so happy she answered my email!

[/quote]
:yaychibi

sushigirl28

Still No Whisper?

Post by sushigirl28 » Fri May 06, 2011 5:46 pm

[quote="TrishBrown"]
GOOD NEWS!

[/quote]

Wow Trish, that's great news! That's like, crazy amazing- I'm glad she's ok! Trish, you're the coolest- you just put a whole bunch of people at ease now. Thank you for getting down to the bottom of it! :welovetrish Well, she can take her time as she needs to, just good to know girlfriend is well.

xo
Last edited by sushigirl28 on Fri May 06, 2011 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♥ Justice For Michael ♥

Global Giving*

American Red Cross*

Save the Children*

TevaMac
Trial Period
Trial Period

Still No Whisper?

Post by TevaMac » Fri May 06, 2011 7:18 pm

Thanks for the update.

Dialdancer

Still No Whisper?

Post by Dialdancer » Sat May 07, 2011 10:00 pm

[quote="TrishBrown"]
GOOD NEWS!

[/quote]

:drunk
Celebrate
Last edited by Dialdancer on Sat May 07, 2011 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.