Michael's note on a board

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

edena

Post by edena » Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:24 pm

Does anybody remember seeing a documentary around the bad era when they show a clip of something Michael wrote on a black board (the type you use in school)?
I've loved it when i saw it but now can"t remember what it says :idontknow i've seen it on youtube some months ago but can't find it anymore.

Can anyone help pls?

sushigirl28

Post by sushigirl28 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:06 pm

[quote="edena"]
Does anybody remember seeing a documentary around the bad era when they show a clip of something Michael wrote on a black board (the type you use in school)?
I've loved it when i saw it but now can"t remember what it says :idontknow i've seen it on youtube some months ago but can't find it anymore.

Can anyone help pls?
[/quote]

Aw hun, I don't know off the top of my head about this one... But the closest thing that I can think of where I saw Bad Era MJ writing on a (in this case whiteboard) is in armcjackson's signature gif- and he just writes his name in cursive. Maybe that's what you're looking for? (I'll let her show you as it's her siggy gif. :biggrin ) I hope this is what you're talking about edena! *hope I helped* :wkiss And if it's not, maybe it can be your substitute until you find the real one! lol! *He looks so beautiful doing it!!!* :biggrin

xo
♥ Justice For Michael ♥

Please help the devastating Japan quake victims who are in desperate need. My family members and the people thank you!

Global Giving*

American Red Cross*

Save the Children*

AHA Red Star Emergency Animal Relief*

You can also text REDCROSS to 9099 to donate $10 through your phone. The donation will show up on your bill.

You can also text PROTECT to 85944 to donate $10 to support our efforts to provide aid to animal victims of disaster. They need help desperately as well.

“God and the truth are on our side. We will be victorious.â€

armcjackson

Post by armcjackson » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:05 pm

If this is what you're referring to check my siggy. :)

like sweet morning dew, i took one look at you, and it was plain to see you were my destiny. <3

updated march 28 2011.

edena

Post by edena » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:47 pm

thanks for answering guys but no it wasn't that.
Michael wrote an actual sentence on that board and left it in the hallway of the hotel for everybody to see (according to the former employee that was talking; he did that often!) and it was the kinf of message Michael loved to write and it was beautiful, hopeful but i can't remember even the name of the doc!

sushigirl28

Post by sushigirl28 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:43 pm

[quote="edena"]
thanks for answering guys but no it wasn't that.
Michael wrote an actual sentence on that board and left it in the hallway of the hotel for everybody to see (according to the former employee that was talking; he did that often!) and it was the kinf of message Michael loved to write and it was beautiful, hopeful but i can't remember even the name of the doc!
[/quote]

Oh man! I think I vaguely remember what you're talking about but I can't remember the details!! Nooo!! *pounds my head with fist* Oh Geeze, he did like to do that all the time, but I can't joggle out any useful info on it from my memory.. :idontknow Oh edena, I'm sorry girl! :punchface But I hope someone sees this and can help you out! *crosses fingers for you*

BTW: Do you remember if it was like an official doc that was filming him themselves for it, or a bootleg-kinda unoffical thing that just used other's MJ footage for it, or a British one? Maybe the possble titles could be narrowed down by knowing that? :cantfigureout

xo
Last edited by sushigirl28 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♥ Justice For Michael ♥

Please help the devastating Japan quake victims who are in desperate need. My family members and the people thank you!

Global Giving*

American Red Cross*

Save the Children*

You can also text REDCROSS to 9099 to donate $10 through your phone. The donation will show up on your bill.

You can also text PROTECT to 85944 to donate $10 to support our efforts to provide aid to animal victims of disaster. They need help desperately as well.

edena

Post by edena » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:37 pm

[quote="sushigirl28"]
Oh man! I think I vaguely remember what you're talking about but I can't remember the details!! Nooo!! *pounds my head with fist* Oh Geeze, he did like to do that all the time, but I can't joggle out any useful info on it from my memory.. :idontknow Oh edena, I'm sorry girl! :punchface But I hope someone sees this and can help you out! *crosses fingers for you*

BTW: Do you remember if it was like an official doc that was filming him themselves for it, or a bootleg-kinda unoffical thing that just used other's MJ footage for it, or a British one? Maybe the possble titles could be narrowed down by knowing that? :cantfigureout

xo
[/quote]

No it was official one with a voice off and it was actually from the 80's not a new doc with old footage. Maybe i'll see it again on youtube like the first time :idontknow is there any history on youtube of the videos you've watched?

sushigirl28

Post by sushigirl28 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:52 am

[quote="edena"]
No it was official one with a voice off and it was actually from the 80's not a new doc with old footage. Maybe i'll see it again on youtube like the first time :idontknow is there any history on youtube of the videos you've watched?
[/quote]

You mean a history in general, or for me personally? I know you can queue on YT, which is basically temporary storage of vids you keep until you play them in line up format.. But for me personally, I save vids to my favs bar. :yaychibi Perhaps there's a list of 'official Michael Jackson documentaries from the 80s' on wiki.. Or if you use some of those keywords in the YT search to sift through maybe something would come up familiar? :yaychibi *racking my brain*

xo
♥ Justice For Michael ♥

Global Giving*

American Red Cross*

Save the Children*

CJluvsMJ

Post by CJluvsMJ » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:02 pm

Hey guys.
I just recieved a message from facebook, and I think this is the picture you all were looking for.
I hope I'm right. ;)

(wish I could make it bigger...*grumble*)
[align=center]Image

~*Daddy, Grandma, Princess, & Michael are my true guardian angels.*~

~*I'll never let you part, for you're always in my heart.*~
[/align]

Jingles

Post by Jingles » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:02 am

I think I may actually have that picture(two pictures actually). However my Photbucket account is acting up for some reason so I will have to try to post them another time. Does the message say something about using love to defeat evil? On a black board with pinkish colored chalk?
Last edited by Jingles on Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
"And it seems I can live my life with you as my rhythm"

blargle

Post by blargle » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:09 am

[quote="CJluvsMJ"]
Hey guys.
I just recieved a message from facebook, and I think this is the picture you all were looking for.
I hope I'm right. ;)

(wish I could make it bigger...*grumble*)
[/quote]

I have it in this size.

Jingles

Post by Jingles » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:13 pm

Is this it?

ImageHere is another shot of it:

"And it seems I can live my life with you as my rhythm"