News Flash: Tom Mesereau Assist Understanding During Murray Trial

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

Dialdancer

Post by Dialdancer » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:59 am

*Special Announcement* PositivelyMichael Partners with Tom Mesereau

"The staff of PositivelyMichael is pleased to announce that we will be partnering with Thomas Mesereau during Conrad Murray's involuntary manslaughter trial.

Tom was Michael Jackson's lead defense attorney for the 2005 trial, and his vast knowledge of legal discourse and trial activities will be an amazing resource to help MJ fans and the greater community better understand the ins and outs of the coming legal proceedings

With Tom's help, we will all have an easier time fully understanding everything that is going on and hopefully limit the amount of mis-information that will undoubtedly be spread in the coming weeks."

My linkhttp://www.positivelymichael.com/forums/conten ... m-Mesereau&

During the trial, we will be releasing regular podcasts in which Tom will answer fan questions. We have created a sticky thread in the Investigation Section of our forum where your can submit your questions to Tom. We will also accept questions through twitter (@posmike). Since the questions posted on our forum will be most easily accessible they will be answered with higher priority. Everyone is welcome to post questions on the forum here: (http://www.positivelymichael.com/for...r-Tom-Mesereau)

Please be sure to read the the rest at: PositivelyMichael
Last edited by Dialdancer on Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sammy Sam
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by Sammy Sam » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:59 am

Wow his insight will be very helpful because I never understand what's going on during trials. Thank you for sharing.

Look Into My Eyes. Tell Me What You See.

Juniorlady

Post by Juniorlady » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:54 pm

[quote="Sammy Sam"]
Wow his insight will be very helpful because I never understand what's going on during trials. Thank you for sharing.
[/quote]
Definitely, I always wanted to understand the gist of what's exactly going on before somebody twists it.

Jingles

Post by Jingles » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:43 am

This will prove to be a very good resource for the public in general. I completely respect Tom Mesereau and I am so glad that he will be assisting in consultations during this trial.
Last edited by Jingles on Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
"And it seems I can live my life with you as my rhythm"