Murray Trial - Day 8 - Oops Testimony

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

Dialdancer

Post by Dialdancer » Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:45 pm

I am glad I don't cry when depressed, because the testimony depressed the hell out of me. Sure the LA Coroner read off each and every drug which wasn't found in Michael's system, but do you really think the Media is going to report that on their program rotation? The same Media which had intended to revisit the allegations, had already prepared "special report" programs talking about Michael's life as if it began with the allegations? The same Media that literally dug up (coffin & all) some guy who knew Michael as a kid for all of 2 years and who claimed MJ's death was his fault.

We are human prone to mistakes, get tired, say I'll take care of it tomorrow" or even Oops "oh well", but what I listened to today solidified a belief if it had not been for the many MJ Fans around at the time of his death there would be no trial. Investigation close and the Jackson's would have sued Murray for neglect. Just another accidental death by a drug addict. I remember talking to Fans who had the direct phone number to the detective initially assigned to the case. They assured them who assured us they and everyone else was on this; brought their "A" game. The same "A" which has a set of unidentified fingerprints on the bag, or did not come back a secure the scene until long too late.

Michael Jackson Case: Coroner's Death Investigator Acknowledges Mistakes

"By LINDA DEUTSCH, The Associated Press LOS ANGELES – A coroner's investigator acknowledged Thursday that she made mistakes while collecting medications and other evidence from Michael Jackson's bedroom after he died, but she minimized the issues by saying no investigation is perfect.

Investigator Elissa Fleak was aggressively cross-examined by defense attorney Ed Chernoff as he tried to expose flaws in the way medical evidence was handled by authorities in the case against Dr. Conrad Murray.

Chernoff pointed to pictures that he said indicated things had been moved in the room. The images showed an IV pole and saline bag in two different locations. A bottle of medicine Fleak said she had found on the floor was photographed on a nightstand.

In addition, Chernoff said Fleak didn't note that she had found a bottle of the powerful anesthetic propofol inside an IV bag until March 2011, nearly two years after the singer's death.

"Would you agree with me that you made a substantial number of mistakes in your investigation?" Chernoff asked.

"No," Fleak said.

Jurors at times leaned forward to look at the photos projected on a large screen. Some took notes on the testimony.

Deputy District Attorney David Walgren attempted to minimize the missteps.

"Ms. Fleak, did you conduct a perfect investigation in this case?" he asked.

"No," she said.

"Have you ever conducted a perfect investigation?" Walgren asked.

"No," said the witness.

"Are there always things you would have done differently in hindsight?' he asked.

"Yes,'" Fleak replied, saying she had tried to be as accurate and truthful as possible.

Fleak was assigned to the investigation on June 25, 2009, when Jackson died and she went to his rented mansion to collect evidence. Four days later, after Murray, the singer's personal physician, had talked to police, she returned to follow leads the doctor had provided, including a description of medications hidden in a closet.

"Returning to the scene is not typical," she said, "and there was a lot more medical evidence."

Chernoff questioned whether Fleak had heard testimony by bodyguard Alberto Alvarez, who said during a preliminary hearing in January that he saw the propofol bottle inside the IV bag. He repeated the detail for jurors last week and said Murray told him to put the IV bag into another bag before calling 911.

Authorities say Jackson died of acute propofol intoxication combined with other sedatives administered by Murray. Defense attorneys have an alternate theory: The King of Pop gave himself the fatal dose when the cardiologist left the singer's bedroom.

Murray has pleaded not guilty to involuntary manslaughter.

Fingerprint evidence stipulated to by both sides did not appear to bolster the defense theory. Jackson's fingerprints were not found on any medicine bottles. One of Murray's prints was found on a 100 milliliter vial of propofol, a much larger dose than the doctor said he gave Jackson on the day he died.

In testimony Wednesday, Fleak detailed numerous medications that were found in Jackson's bedroom and closet.

By the end of the day, more than three dozen bottles of medicine were lined up in two jagged rows on the edge of the prosecution table, directly in front of jurors.

___

AP Entertainment Writer Anthony McCartney contributed to this report."

My link
Last edited by Dialdancer on Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CJluvsMJ

Post by CJluvsMJ » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:02 pm

It's funny how they all mentioned that he was addicted to Demerol and stuff, but there was none in the house, let alone in his system.
Some drug addict he was if there was no painkillers in his system, period.
All the stuff that was in him was the stuff that Murray gave him! :sneaky
I believe they should bring that investigator back because the case was an accidental death or something like that when they first checked, not a murder/manslaughter.
Is malice also a type of charge or something? :hitting
[align=center]Image

~*Daddy, Grandma, Princess, & Michael are my true guardian angels.*~

~*I'll never let you part, for you're always in my heart.*~
[/align]

LittleSusie50

Post by LittleSusie50 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:49 pm

I'm sorry...but this whole thing is ridiculous to me.
I know that this is a trial and they have to question everybody
involved with the case, but days like this piss me off.
I don't give a damn if she collected a juice bottle or not, whether
she was perfect or not, this is not an episode of CSI, where they do
EVERYTHING perfect.
SHE is NOT AT FAULT.
SHE would not have been there at all if MURRAY had not
brought that shit into the house, regardless of MJ asking for it.
All the other meds were bad enough, but the propofol is ILLEGAL outside of
a hospital setting...PERIOD.
I do not feel Murray did it on purpose, but his reckless and elusive
behavior cost Michael his life.
Screw the damn juice bottle she didn't collect...255 bottles of propofol?
That's your smoking gun Mr. Chernoff. :yeahright

When I'm good I'm bad, and when I'm bad, I'm better...

MJfan01'

Post by MJfan01' » Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:27 am

the defense is looking real stupid right now. Accusing everyone and their mama for Michael's death isn't going to change the fact that Murray is guilty. Why would Murray record Michael? Why would Murray call his baby mama's while making was on propofal? Why would he have all those bottles of propofal is he was weening Michael off? :yeahright I still can't get over that bimbo talking about maintaining her instrument.

Dialdancer

Post by Dialdancer » Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:49 am

DD is lurking on Twitter trying to keep her story of events going, telling the Fans they did not know Michael as to imply she was intimately involved in his life rather than buying 3rd hand stories from the disloyal and greed. She is now claiming that all of Michael's contributions were just for PR. One hell of an expensive effort which reaped almost no recognition and no personal gain.

I wish the Fans would ignore her, let her dry up until there is nothing but an empty husk like a dying roach in the hot sun. :rollin

MJfan01'

Post by MJfan01' » Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:13 am

[quote="Dialdancer"]
DD is lurking on Twitter trying to keep her story of events going, telling the Fans they did not know Michael as to imply she was intimately involved in his life rather than buying 3rd hand stories from the disloyal and greed. She is now claiming that all of Michael's contributions were just for PR. One hell of an expensive effort which reaped almost no recognition and no personal gain.

I wish the Fans would ignore her, let her dry up until there is nothing but an empty husk like a dying roach in the hot sun. :rollin
[/quote]
DD needst get slapped for real.

LittleSusie50

Post by LittleSusie50 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:48 pm

I have never had a physical fight with anyone, but I
would like to meet her in a dark alley and just slap
the shit out of her. Just one good, hard slap right
across her big, stupid mouth. I just wanna slap the shit
out of her for old and new. Strike one mighty blow for humanity.
She is just one of the many shit starters that led to probably
many of MJ's sleepless nights. The sight of her is disgusting. :punchface

I'd rather go shoe shopping with Gloria Allred and Nancy Grace... :yeahright

Dialdancer

Post by Dialdancer » Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:14 pm

I have never had a physical fight with anyone, but I
would like to meet her in a dark alley and just slap
the shit out of her. Just one good, hard slap right
across her big, stupid mouth. I just wanna slap the shit
out of her for old and new.

Me too, I have a mean backhand :hitting
Last edited by Dialdancer on Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TevaMac
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by TevaMac » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:14 am

[quote="Dialdancer"]
Me too, I have a mean backhand :hitting
[/quote]

You guys are funny, but being locked in a room with DD, Gloria Allred and Nancy Disgrace is as close to insanity as I ever want to think of.

Jingles

Post by Jingles » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:26 pm

Although I am following this trial, and it’s coverage, with extreme caution, it will defiantly prove interesting exactly how the defense is going to handle all of this when it‘s their turn up on the stand. I know this will sound terrible, however, I’m rather enjoying watching all of the defenses maneuvers blow up right in their faces. Me bitter? Perhaps a little…
"And it seems I can live my life with you as my rhythm"

LittleSusie50

Post by LittleSusie50 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:45 am

Their rationale is soooooooooooooooo stupid!
I just marvel at how silly they sound.
Its like watching the Three Stooges.

Wait, scratch that.
The Three Stooges wouldn't be this dumb! :yeahright

TevaMac
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by TevaMac » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:48 am

I think one of there experts will be an anesthesiologist.

Jingles

Post by Jingles » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:09 pm

Expert or not -only a licensed anesthesiologist should be administering anesthesia in a proper environment with proper equipment.
"And it seems I can live my life with you as my rhythm"