Apparently Wade Robson is now accusing Michael of molesting him?

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

Oldschooly

Apparently Wade Robson is now accusing Michael of molesting him?

Post by Oldschooly » Thu May 09, 2013 1:35 am

I've just come across a new story, reported in more than one place, that Wade Robson, who defended Michael in court, is now saying that Michael did in fact molest him? What the flying expletive is going on? Has anyone else heard of this or can anyone confirm this is true? I truly hope it isn't because I wouldn't really know how to feel about this.  :thumbsdown

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Apparently Wade Robson is now accusing Michael of molesting him?

Post by whisper » Fri May 10, 2013 12:37 am

:disbelief
Aussie's sexual abuse claim against Jackson branded 'pathetic'

Australian dancer Wade Robson's molestation claims against Michael Jackson have been labelled "outrageous and pathetic" by a lawyer representing the former king of pop's estate.

Robson, 30, originally from Brisbane, has asked a Los Angeles judge for permission to file a late claim against the dead singer's estate and an order to seal a complaint for childhood sexual abuse.

His claim for damages against the singer's estate comes almost four years after Jackson's June 2009 death. Details of his allegations were not publicly available.

The move is a surprise as Robson, his mother Joy and sister Chantal, were staunch supporters and key witnesses during Jackson's 2005 molestation trial in Santa Maria, California.
Advertisement

Robson testified at the trial Jackson did not sexually assault him during sleepovers when he was a child at Jackson's Neverland Ranch and Las Vegas homes, despite a maid telling the court she saw Robson, then aged eight or nine, in a shower with the singer.

"Mr Robson's claim is outrageous and pathetic," Jackson estate lawyer Howard Weitzman said.

"This is a young man who has testified at least twice under oath over the past 20 years and said in numerous interviews that Michael Jackson never did anything inappropriate to him or with him.

"Now, nearly four years after Michael has passed, this sad and less than credible claim has been made."

US website TMZ.com reported Robson is claiming he suffered from "repressed memory".

On Wednesday, Robson's attorney, Henry Gradstein, accused Jackson of brainwashing and intimidating Robson to keep him from coming forward.

"Last year, on a career trajectory that was off the charts, he (Robson) collapsed under the stress and sexual trauma of what had happened to him for seven years as a child," Gradstein said.

He added that Robson had no financial motive and did not request a specific amount of damages in his claim.

Robson worked as a choreographer for pop singer Britney Spears and former boy band 'N Sync in the late 1990s and appeared as a judge on the US TV dance competition So You Think You Can Dance.

He also appeared as a dancer in Jackson's 1991 music video for the single, Black or White.

Robson was a frequent guest at the Neverland Ranch while aged between seven and 14.

Jackson, who died aged 50, was found not guilty at the 2005 molestation trial and after the verdict Robson's mother said the family felt vindicated.

"I've never questioned Michael," Ms Robson said. "That's the bottom line. I've never ever had a second of a concern."

After Jackson's death, Robson issued a statement praising the king of pop.

"He is the reason I dance, the reason I make music, and one of the main reasons I believe in the pure goodness of human kind," Robson said.

Jackson's estate is in the process of settling dozens of claims from creditors and others who had dealings with the King of Pop during his long career.

Robson's complaint coincides with the wrongful death trial in Los Angeles launched by Jackson's mother Katherine Jackson and Michael Jackson's children against AEG, the promoter of Jackson's proposed 50 concerts in London.

Source: http://www.theage.com.au/entertainment/ ... z2SrSjB7Qt

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Fri May 10, 2013 12:43 am

:disbelief

Wade Robson Had Nervous Breakdown Just Before Filing Michael Jackson Molestation Suit
by Amy Sciarretto May 9, 2013 2:48 PM

Choreographer Wade Robson has changed his tune after testifying years ago that he had no inappropriate contact with Michael Jackson. The reason? He had a nervous breakdown. He drudged up deeply buried memories after becoming emotionally unglued, and then filed his suit. As we mentioned before, he is accusing the late King of Pop of molesting him for seven years and is seeking compensation from his Estate.

A source close to the Robson family has revealed that the dancer lost it in March 2012, suffering a complete and total breakdown.

Other insiders claim that Robson had been dealing with building anxiety through 2011, which came to a head in March of last year.

As a result, he was able to unearth repressed memories of his time with Jackson, and that is why he is filing his suit now.

Post-breakdown, he visited a psychotherapist and that’s when the levy broke. He then revealed that Jackson had molested him from age 7 through age 14 and decided he would sue the Estate.

Also, because of the breakdown, he went into seclusion and his career tanked. He was unable to work or honor his commitments. He ended up breaching contracts and was unable to write three songs, which he had promised to do. He lost “a ton of money” and his earning power has been significantly decreased.

The sources said that while he has “substantial savings,” he has not been making any new money, which could eliminate the suggestion and speculation that Robson’s suit is financially motivated because he has fallen on hard times.

Michael Jackson Estate lawyers already shot down Robson’s claims, pointing to the fact that he testified in 2005 that nothing happened.

Source: http://popcrush.com/wade-robson-nervous ... tion-suit/

marialovesmjj

Post by marialovesmjj » Wed May 15, 2013 1:00 am

It's just crap. Sad to see how low some people are.
Keeper Of MJ's eyes hands and fingers that r on them!

Myspace.Twitter.

Sometimes it's not worth chewing through the leather straps in the morning.

Yea and...Yea!

Dialdancer

Post by Dialdancer » Sat May 18, 2013 2:18 am

Low sure, but he has a nice new California Law to help smooth some of the rough places when it comes to  to filing beyond the previous the Statue of Limitation. 

Kind of reminds me of the Media and the 1st Amendment.  Gonna be a terrific law that will get sorely misused by all the wrong people.

http://sd15.senate.ca.gov/news/2013-05- ... -committee

CJluvsMJ

Post by CJluvsMJ » Mon May 27, 2013 10:48 am

Hey guys finally came back after a busy semester.  :wink
This story is so dumb, I doubt he is going to get anywhere with these charges.
Why wait 4, no 8 years to file something like this?! :whatanidiot
He's gonna have a repressed memory of me beating his  :censored for lying like this!  :boxing
Plus he's screwed either way, because he testified under oath, and will be screwed by perjury based on both cases.
He needs to get a life and stop blaming MJ, who is long gone, for his own mental problems. :rant
Money influences idiots.  :hitting
[align=center]Image

~*Daddy, Grandma, Princess, & Michael are my true guardian angels.*~

~*I'll never let you part, for you're always in my heart.*~
[/align]

Dialdancer

Post by Dialdancer » Mon May 27, 2013 7:46 pm

[quote="CJluvsMJ"]
Hey guys finally came back after a busy semester.  :wink
This story is so dumb, I doubt he is going to get anywhere with these charges.
Why wait 4, no 8 years to file something like this?! :whatanidiot
He's gonna have a repressed memory of me beating his  :censored for lying like this!  :boxing
Plus he's screwed either way, because he testified under oath, and will be screwed by perjury based on both cases.
He needs to get a life and stop blaming MJ, who is long gone, for his own mental problems. :rant
Money influences idiots.  :hitting
[/quote]

It don't to go anywhere with the courts and that is still up for grabs.  But this has taken 10 years of informing the public about the allegations, accusers and why for's  and pushed its way to the front of their minds.

So just like with the 05 trial Michael can win the case, but lose public trust.  They can lose the case but win by hurting Michael's image.

CJluvsMJ

Post by CJluvsMJ » Tue May 28, 2013 3:06 am

You have a point, which is sad that it might happen. :(
But his claims are being shot down a lot, so I doubt it is going to get far in the courts.
Thankfully his nephew is keeping his legacy alive.  :respect
[align=center]Image

~*Daddy, Grandma, Princess, & Michael are my true guardian angels.*~

~*I'll never let you part, for you're always in my heart.*~
[/align]