Do you feel bad when you see pictures of Neverland?

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

mjfan4eva

Post by mjfan4eva » Sat Oct 30, 2004 1:21 pm

Dunno whether or not this is slightly o/t.. but here goes

Ok.. your probably all gonna go sicko at me for this or something.. but whenever I see pictures of Neverland, or Michael at any home, I feel bad. I really feel like I'm invading his privacy. I know it sounds wierd.. but I just thought I'd say.. what do you guys think?
[align=center]

Thank you to Carly for the signature =)

[/align]

~Vicky~

Post by ~Vicky~ » Sat Oct 30, 2004 1:48 pm

No, I feel confused. Confused on how they can make something so great seem so sinister. They make something that was built for the purpose of joy, into something that was built to lure children and hurt them behind the scenes.

Confused..

Michael Jackson's Kougra

Post by Michael Jackson's Kougra » Sat Oct 30, 2004 2:02 pm

the only time I saw a picture of neverland was in ***lwmj***
and that was with Gavin, and his bros and sis
[align=center].:*Fran*:.[/align][align=center][/align]

[align=center]Thanx for the blend Neicie :)[/align]

Tiger Lilly

Post by Tiger Lilly » Sat Oct 30, 2004 2:07 pm

I don't know... in a way I do feel bad but Michael let's people into his home and I think most of the pictures out there of Neverland are authorised by him eg Life magazine pics. But I can't look at pictures from the raid for obvious reasons cos it's too upsetting...

mjfan4eva

Post by mjfan4eva » Sat Oct 30, 2004 2:32 pm

Hmm. Well thanks for your ideas. Any picture I see, even if he has authorised it, I just feel bad. If I see one, I look away asap. Its just a reaction now.
[align=center]

[/align]

privacy

Post by privacy » Sat Oct 30, 2004 2:40 pm

It hurts.

Before, it used to mean love, innocence, happiness, a get-away, a piece of hope.. and now it just hurts cus I want Michael to be able to feel happy and secure there again.
[align=center]Image

I knew I'd love you like I do[/align]

A.Beautiful.Mind

Post by A.Beautiful.Mind » Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:00 pm

Like Vicky.. I feel painfuly confused, I can't contemplate on how people could think that such a beautiful place as neverland was build plainly on the intention to attract young children, and to commit wrong-doing apon these children. The aspiration behind neverland was to simply build a place where Michael could call home, and to surround himself in things which he could not do when he was child. Not only was it for himself to enjoy, it was for all people of all ages. It is a place where man and woman can excape from the outside world and release their child-like qualities and have fun.

~Jamie~
[align=center]

Michael Jackson
[/align]

[align=center]Planet Earth, gentle and blue

With all my heart, I love you.[/align]

[align=center]I LOVE YOU[/align]

[align=center]Justice has Prevailed

http://insideabeautifulmind.blogspot.com/[/align]

mjfan4eva

Post by mjfan4eva » Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:02 pm

Wow Jamie. Thats just soo touching.. -wipes tears-
[align=center]

[/align]

Off_the_wall

Post by Off_the_wall » Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:10 pm

wow Jamie! Great Words!!

When i see pics of Neverland, it makes me smile (well did till they tore the place apart ne way... wont go there)
But it's a happy place where people can escape from real life and those kids who havent gotten to go there thru charities etc, I just think of how much fun those kids have there and how much happiness they got out of it. and the same as vicky & J i dont understand how people see it as this sinister place where children are 'lured to' its a magical, beautiful place that bring happiness to people, how can that be sinister?
SARAH

privacy

Post by privacy » Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:27 pm

I don't think a lot of people actually believe Neverland was purposely created to attract young children for him to molest/rape/whatever the f.ck the media is telling us. I don't even think most people believe that.
[align=center]Image

I knew I'd love you like I do[/align]

Labomba

Post by Labomba » Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:33 pm

Originally posted by mjfan4eva
Dunno whether or not this is slightly o/t.. but here goes

Ok.. your probably all gonna go sicko at me for this or something.. but whenever I see pictures of Neverland, or Michael at any home, I feel bad. I really feel like I'm invading his privacy. I know it sounds wierd.. but I just thought I'd say.. what do you guys think?
??? no
[align=center]GENTLE AUTUM RAIN

MICHAEL JACKSON

QUOTEDear Alexander Flex,

Our daddy says we can't talk to gray people.

Sucking on $150 Lollipops,

Prince, Paris, and Blanket.

/laugh.gif\\\\' border=\\\\'0\\\\' style=\\\\'vertical-align:middle\\\\' alt=\\\\'laugh.gif\\\\' />  /crackingup.gif\\\\' border=\\\\'0\\\\' style=\\\\'vertical-align:middle\\\\' alt=\\\\'crackingup.gif\\\\' />

GALLERY of MJJUNITED | MJJUNITED.COM

LOOK DIANE DIAMOND'S NEW CARRIER!!!!!

http://www.velleity.com/models/d/diane_ ... amond.html[/align]

mjlovergurl

Post by mjlovergurl » Sat Oct 30, 2004 6:11 pm

whenever i see Neverland it makes me smile to but it does seem like its invading his privacy but If Micheal didnt want anyone to see it he wouldnt let anyone near it. Neverland (even though i have never seen it up close or been there) is such a wonderful place and its so sad that some people think Micheal is a sick man who wants to lure children in with all these wonderful things for Sexual plesure. If Micheal wants sexual pleasure he can have any woman on the planet for that. He's not gonna hurt a child. thats not Micheal. thats not in his heart. Its such a shame. :(

minnie michael

Post by minnie michael » Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:28 pm

Neverland is all of children and those people who still remain a childlike quality's dream..Mike create Neverland just out of his dream since he was lil he dreamd of being a happy and carefree lil kid and playing around all day long..so he created Neverland..i feel not easy to see PHM right now..cause there has a lot of Neverland scene..that's the most happiness place in the world but those wicked people tried their best to destory..i wanna things can come back to 80's..or 91's..92's..i wanna Mike become that happy Michael again..the ugly world wanna destory an innocent, sweet big boy..i feel very very bad about that..

i thought about how happy he is before that nightmare(93), and after that nightmare even he also tried his best to forget and wanted to go on his life and worked harder than before to create new music..but those ignorant reports always twisted his life..the only thing make me better is Mike has his own children now..that's the main reason i believe he is stronger than before..he will get through this mess becaue he has his own children..that drive him go on and on..Mike is always that MIke, as long as he make up his mind to do someting he will never change his mind never change what he believe..just like helping and loving children..i know MIke's heart..he is innocent ..

TO Michael,

i believe in you , i support you, i love you, please forever believe in me, Michael, i am your super-duper fan in a place far away from you, but distance canot stop me from supporting you, Michael..remember, when you look up the blue sky, you can see countless of your loyal fans\\\' smile faces, i am one of them..

forever..loyal to you..

yours fan..forever.. :thumbsu

SpecialJanet25

Post by SpecialJanet25 » Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:44 pm

People don't understand Michael's life. They don't understand the genius minds of eccentric people. This how society is. Because Michael is not like normal people, many view him as an enigma, which is what he is. Some adults thinks it inapproriate for man of Michael's age to be hanging around children. The saddest of it all is that they have no childlikeness in them. Michael Jackson is the most misunderstood engima and how history will portray him reminds to be seems. Who wouldn't want their own Neverland in their backyard. I would. How the media and those accusing Michael is being a peodphile without any proof is what they are pay to do. To manipulated and brainwashed the minds of public opinion. There's nothing weird about Neverlandl. It's a place for everyone to enjoy, not sure children and I feel sorry to all of those misjudge Michael because of his misunderstood lifestyle.

mjlovergurl

Post by mjlovergurl » Sat Oct 30, 2004 11:51 pm

i so agree SpecialJanet25! Micheal is so misunderstood and im so sick of people thinking he is a easy target. Just because he is different and chooses to live his life they wayt he wants doesnt make him wierd, a freak, or a pedofile as the rest of this countary seems to think since the f&%king media brainwashes people.